The Dark Carnival Sign Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, will snap up a quick reply for Payton. ; _ ; That kid is too adorable that I don't even want to see her get hurt by whatever the Ringmaster will do.

And Elspeth has surprising mommy instincts for her snakes xD

Who else hasn't posted yet that we're waiting for?

• Love
Reactions: Ayla
I haven't posted for Marietta, but will work a quickie soon... LOL! Then, I'll work out that response post.

Im so happy this is getting intrest now its making me so happy ; ;

Reactions: Hana
Not trying to be a bother but just wondering if my character is accepted or if I need to change anything; possibly start over? I only ask because the story is progressing almost to a point where introducing a newcomer becomes a bit difficult-perhaps I should make a veteran character? they could most likely be introduced at any point without ruining the narrative's continuity

Not trying to be a bother but just wondering if my character is accepted or if I need to change anything; possibly start over? I only ask because the story is progressing almost to a point where introducing a newcomer becomes a bit difficult-perhaps I should make a veteran character? they could most likely be introduced at any point without ruining the narrative's continuity
I think you were accepted, but it's probably advisable to use a veteran character. We've already gathered up the newcomers in the carnival. Of course, consult with the GMs on this.

Reactions: Savage Cy
It would be difficult but not impossible to introduce him at this point as a new comer @Hana. I could write a scene where he is in a corner, unnoticed by the group, catching only snippets of the conversation around him because he is mumbling arguments with disembodied voices or perhaps a full on vision trying to convince him that everything else happening is real and he finally pulls himself together somehow around the time showers are mentioned and start interacting with his fellow captives at the stories present point. But the believability of him being unnoticed for so long goes out the window if much more happens so I should post for him soon, I just don't want to until I'm certain I have permission to post and on that I'm not sure.

UGH!! GODDAMN ALERTS WASN'T DOING IT'S JOB!! TT_TT

Anyway, can somebody please tell me what's happening?? Just the brief summary of things. I'm too tired to read the ICs so.. please help me xD

UGH!! GODDAMN ALERTS WASN'T DOING IT'S JOB!! TT_TT

Anyway, can somebody please tell me what's happening?? Just the brief summary of things. I'm too tired to read the ICs so.. please help me xD
To summarize, Meric (the magician and one of @Phi Chisym's characters), has already stepped inside the place where the newcomers were kept. Your character... Morticia, I think? She was asked by Meric to guide and assist the female newcomers to the showers, and a dressing room to change into costumes.

@Hana
I was gonna wait for a few more posts before I go again but I'll have a post up for you soon!

To summarize, Meric (the magician and one of @Phi Chisym's characters), has already stepped inside the place where the newcomers were kept. Your character... Morticia, I think? She was asked by Meric to guide and assist the female newcomers to the showers, and a dressing room to change into costumes.
Thanks a bunch!!! I'll work on my IC right away~

I'm trying to post up....will happen soon, I hope. Sorry for the delay, guys!

Dont worry about it! Take your time! :D

Im just praying this roleplay doesnt fade, despite it being so slow, its my top favorite. Im having so much fun with it.

• Thank You
Reactions: Phi Chisym
I would like to join, I just need to think up a character

Character Sheet
Name- Fenix (she changed her name to fit her new self)
Gender- female
Age- 18
Deformity- Black veins all over (not like covered, she has some on her face, arms stomach...just like spotted all over. whatever he put in her, makes her fireproof basically) and her eyes have turned a bright yellow/orange color.
Act- fire breathing among other fire related acts
Personality- She's friendly to others, but cautious too.
Appearance- She's average height, long thick red hair and pale skin, which make the dark veins show even more dramatically, the veins have also turned her lower lip black.
She wears a form fitting, and revealing, black costume in her acts that has a pair of red wings attached to it.
when not on stage, she wears turtle necks and jeans, because she hates the way she looks now and wants to cover the veins as much as possible.
(the eyes are the wrong color since I altered her for this rp)

fienx_by_goldylocksgacy-d56rad6.jpg

(Pokes head in)

I see no problem with the new charities, but Beautiful has the final call.

I'm at a sign convention, but I'll be posting as soon as possible.

Sorry for the wait guys. I've been in and out of the hospital for a while due to stress. I'm back after my second round and hopefully here for good. Also, I've been in the path of several Texas tornados recently that's shut down electricity and internet access for days. I'm back on now, but... yea. Storms are still around me. I'm working on my post that will possibly help pull everyone here who signed up. Maybe this will help move the RP further.

Character List
Aveline Angelo (F/18 yo) - Avian/Acrobat (Vet) & The Ringmaster Killian (Master)
Helena Sky
Juuzou (M/19 yo) - Tolerance to pain (Vet) LalaTokyo
Kayleen (F/19 yo) - Lion Tamer (Newcomer) lethal_fever
Marietta Rosewood (F/18 yo) - Dancing Marionette/Balancing & Contortion (Newcomer) Phi Chisym
Ever Lucifis (F/19 yo) - Sugar Skull Woman/Fortune Teller (Veteran) MiraiNikki021209
Payton Lynch (F/8 yo) - Wolfkin/Animal Act (Newcomer) Ayla
Morticia Faustus (F/19 yo) - Tightrope Walker, Flying Trapeze (Vet) DANAsaur
Meric Donovan (M/21 yo) - Demon/Magician, Illuionist (Vet) Phi Chisym
Jarred Dimir (M/28 yo) - Demon/Knife Thrower (Newcomer) Thomas McTavish
Minami Nyx (F/21 yo) - Blade Dancer (Newcomer) Minami
Kial 'The Saint' Jax (M/23 yo) - Blind Knife Thrower (Newcomer) Kiltra Mar
Elspeth 'The Snake Mistress (F/18 yo) - Serpentkin/Snake Charmer, Dancer, Singer (Vet) Hana
Nick Sadistic (M/20 yo) - Demon/Magician (Newcomer) NickSadistic
Orianna 'Dragon Tamer' James (F/20 yo) - Dragonkin/Fire Wielder (Fire Eater, Fire Breath, Fire Dance, Fire Walker) Ritual Lobotomy
Tennen 'Dark Horseman' James (M/24 yo) - Voltige (Horse Riding, Balancing, Trick Rider) Ritual Lobotomy
Tyler Mandell (M) - Stuntman Robin man
Cyrus Stormgate AKA Cy (M/27 yo) - Strongman Savage Cy
Fenix (F/ 18 yo) - Fire Wielder KJDarKnight

Idea on possible character interaction.

There's several people who have similar acts. If you want, you can team up, do like a veteran and apprentice thing with a newcomer. Together, they might can work out ideas on escape among themselves to later bring to the group as a whole.

Just a thought, but that way there's interaction and scenes with two people, which helps with ideas and such on what to do in the story or how to start.

Act Ideas For Characters

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Azazel and Ayla
No worries! :D

• Thank You
Reactions: Phi Chisym
Woah... it's been ages since I looked at this. Sorry guys... I kinda went on hiatus from the website. I don't really have a good excuse either, so I'm really sorry.

Is there anything I'm needed for? New comers or such?

Also, thank you so much for all the help, Phi Chisym. I really appreciate it. =3

Status
Not open for further replies.