The Dark Carnival Sign Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Magician, one who is bound to the Ringmaster with an invisible chain in his chest and shackles around his upper arms. This allows for The Magician to perform amazing feats of illusion and slight of hand, crazy mind blowing magical abilities; but it's all controlled by The Ringmaster. The magic he receives is just a tiny portion of what The Ringmaster has and he cannot use it alone - hence the bounding chains.

The Ringmaster's henchman, since he has no choice but to do what he's told. But secretly, he's been trying to figure out how to break the cast he has over him in order to use his skills to help everyone escape.

Name - Meric Donovan
Gender - M
Age - 21
Deformity - Mystical chain embedded in his chest and in his upper arms, giving him magical abilities not controlled by himself, but by The Ringmaster. He also has strange spiky scales down his spine, smaller ones up the backs of his arms, and when he's within the magic his eyes glow a silvery red. It's as if he's been under the direction of The Ringmaster for so long, he's turning into a demon with no sense of who his former self was. Meric is still there, just not as solid as he use to be - therefore, he can easily become a frienemy.

Act - Magic/Illusions

Personality - Endearing, Sly, sweet, confident (with subjects he's comfortable with) and a compulsive liar (he hasn't always been, just an acquired taste over the years). Sometimes too sugary sweet to be true, which is in fact true. He cares about people, but doesn't care much about hurting others, and won't instantly love anyone. Charming, yet, detached and clever; he had to be to avoid being hurt by The Ringmaster. He can be extremely hardheaded, especially when he knows how right he is about a particular subject or situation. And nine times out of ten, he is right.

Appearance - Neither too tall, nor average of height; Meric stands at being around five feet ten inches, with an elegant body structure. Narrow waist, long torso, lengthy legs and lean, yet proportioned, muscles. He could be described as sleek or even dainty in appearance. His head is full of light rusty brown waves, and these days he's allowed it to grow out for him to sport a gentleman's ponytail.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Hana
My post is up!

OMG, I wasn't getting alerts. Sorry everyone!
All new comers are accepted! I'm loving the variety of idea here!! ^.^
Also, you can be one of the new comers, or have already been there.

Yes, she said we're all accepted - the new character templates.

@lethal_fever

Just had a thought about your charrie, Kayleen. For something unique, she can be a motorcycle daredevil. She's fiesty and defensive, figured her hardened attitude would fit well with this.

The stunts are similar to te typical Bike jumping cars and such, but they also do things like dancing motorcycles (manipulating th em to move in crazy ways on one wheel with or without a rider. They also jump through flaming things, and do the ball of death where two or three motorist are in a large metal sphere and they have to ride at the exact same speed around it in crazy patterns without running into each other. There's also stunts where the do balancing tricks and ride on a double sea-saw sphere with one motorcycle riding inside one sphere, and the other maintaining balance on the other sphere attached to it by riding on the outside of it.

If you don't think she can manage this act, then this can be an act for someone else to adopt. If I find some pics or videos on this, I'll post them Here.

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
I really like that idea, but I think I'll stick with the lion tamer. I hope someone else uses that idea though!
Also, for her deformity I think she'll have lion ears, whiskers, and claws instead of fingernails? Thoughts?

I really like that idea, but I think I'll stick with the lion tamer. I hope someone else uses that idea though!
Also, for her deformity I think she'll have lion ears, whiskers, and claws instead of fingernails? Thoughts?

sounds exactly like mine but with cat features lmao

Oh, I didn't realize you had an idea. *snickers* I'm punchdrunk with exhaustion, so meh....

Oh! Sorry I didn't even think about that.
I'll think of something else ^.^

Baw if you want your character to have that deformity then by all means! I dont own the copyrights to a nekomata babe lmao

Reactions: Phi Chisym
Lethal, I think your charrie idea will be good. Alya's charrie is a wolfkin performer, and you're a lion tamer that looks like a lion. It's no big deal the two charries are furries. LOL! Besides, we need lion kitties!

Last edited:
Okay well then I think I'll stick with those deformities as long as everyone is cool with that (: I don't want anyone to feel like I'm stepping on their toes or trying to steal their ideas haha

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Phi Chisym
Mutilated Knife Thrower.jpg
Name- Jarred Dimir
Gender- Male
Age- 28
Deformity- Missing the lower half of his face, revealing the skull, forcing him to constantly wear a lower face mask and feed through tubes; a scar over his right eye; ears cut into points
Act- knife thrower
Personality- Dissident, quiet, and commanding towards peers, begrudgingly submissive and obedient to the Ringmaster.

• Love
Reactions: Hana and Phi Chisym
konachan-com-114402-jpeg_artifacts-sword-underboob-weapon-white_hair.jpg

Name-
Minami Nyx

Gender-
Female

Age-

Deformity-
Unbreakable metal spike portrude from her spine and she has been given a fully functional metal tail. She also has smaller spike on her hands and arms, making it difficult for people to touch her.

Act-
Blade dancer

Personality-
Somewhat secluded and very distant from others, she can only be described as a closed person. She trusts nobody, expecting them all to be puppets of the Ringmaster.
She fears the Ringmaster greatly, but tries not to show it and will sometimes even act defiant towards him.​

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Hana and Phi Chisym
Name-Kial "The Saint" Jax

Gender-Male

Age-23

Deformity- No eyes with bloody tears coming out of his eye sockets, an extra long tongue and multiple body piercings. Extremely tall.

Act- Knife thrower

Personality- Kails a fun loving person that tends to be very over protective of the females of the carnival. he sometimes is very fidgety when people sharpen his knives, due to his father abusing him as a child he tends to hang out either alone or with the woman of the group. but all in all he's lovable and caring.

Appearance- Kails about 6'7 with a slim muscular build, raven black short cropped hair.he brandishes a cross on every limb giving him the nickname "The Saint".
images

Reactions: Hana and Minarawr
What is the objective for the characters right now?

I think they're all just realizing what they've been turned into and learning who else is there. Based on the G.M's intro post, everyone is awake and talk about escaping has been expressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.