The Dark Carnival Sign Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Beautiful Stranger

Excuse me, there are three new people (including me) interested in joining your roleplay. I, and another person (@NickSadistic) have submitted our character sheets. Are our characters accepted?

I actually don't think anyone's characters have been technically accepted.

Not again... Sorry guys, my alerts didn't go off for this. Accepted.

• Thank You
Reactions: Hana
Also, I have assigned a Co-GM, just to clear any confusion. Phi Chisym is my co-gm.

I do have several questions since I am interested in this RP...

1. Are you still accepting?
2. Do you have any preferences at this point or you are indifferent about the character I make? (as in gender, role, etc.)
3. How many characters allowed? (I am able to do more than one)
4. What is the origin of the deformity? (Useable deformity like actually hearing through wolf ears, using additional legs etc. or just there to look like a freak? And are they born with it, or is it sewn to them or something? Basically are "magical" creatures allowed or they are just humans with weird costumes on?)
5. As for the plot, what is the goal? Just performance or is there something behind the scenes that ring master is planning?
6. ...There is no sixth. I just prefer even numbers.

Other than these questions, I find this idea really interesting ^^

1. Yes, I'm still accepting. The more the merrier ^.^
2. You make who you want to make. I try not to dictate peoples characters.
3. You may make more than one character. There isn't really a limit just as long as you can keep track of them.
4. The Ringmaster is pretty much a dememnted surgeon. He takes normal humans and morphs them into something new... something interesting.
5. The Ringmaster always has a plan. For the performers though, the main goal is escape.
6. Lol, well I prefer multiples of 5 =p

Reactions: Ritual Lobotomy
Alrighty! On with making my CS's :3 I will do two characters :3 just give me some time but you will have them till the end of the day (well...depending on your time zone).

Ok, will have a post up for Elspeth soon~ Should she have a prior view or bond with the other ones in the carnival? Elspeth would be one of the older captives.

If you want her to have bonded with someone. Make sure it's alright with them though.

Im happy to see this is getting some more attention :D

So am I... the actual rp has been moving pretty slow so this is nice ^.^

Here we go! ^^

Character Sheet
Name-
Orianna James (O.J.) AKA The "Dragon Tamer"
Gender- Female
Age- 20
Deformity- Two black and shiny dragon horns on the top of her head and smudged almost smokey lines on the side of her neck and down her right side that makes her right side look deeply burnt. During the act she wears contacts for her eyes to look as those of dragon.
Act- Fire wielder (She is highly skilled with everything including fire: swallowing, fire breathing, fire dance...you name it ;3)
Personality- Aggressive, passionate, rebel, sarcastic, intelligent, proud
Appearance
(with costume)
art-devushka-drakon-ogon-roga - Copy.jpg

(without the costume)
cat_monroe_by_omupied-d5lvucu - Copy.jpg

Character Sheet
Name-
Tennen James (T.J.) AKA The "Dark Horseman"
Gender- Male
Age- 24
Deformity- Tennen has a row of steel plates mixed with bandages of the same color and shine covering his mouth and nose. He has a black stripe around his left arm to match his raven hair and a scar over his right eye. He wears red contacts and has ears shaped like demon or a vampire (sharp shaped ones)
Act- Tennen is a Voltige (horse riding and balance...basically doing tricks on horse without or with all sorts of stuff, even blade wielding)
Personality- charming, trickster, calm cool and collected, positive, charismatic, flirty
Appearance
(with costume and a horse)
dark_rider_by_anhellica-d46mlno.jpg

(totally not taken from Bleach :VVV)

Final-Getsuga-Tenshou-Wallpaper-9-788x1024.jpg

(without costume)
Sorry for anime image but I couldn't find anything realistic. Basically same as in costume just with eyes like this... His hair is usually tied up and his face has a bit more masculine features.

anime-review-105-picture-8.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Phi Chisym and Hana
Accepted ^.^

great! Will post soon ^3^ just to finish something for my studies -.-

My first post is up. Kept it simple but a bit long :3

Alright, here is a list of all the charries so far, their ages and acts. Hopefully, this will help others keep up with who's who and who your charrie is interacting with. Those who are highlighted are the charries who have made their introduction into the RP.

Also, I'm hoping to post a summary up soon of the actions thus far, so as to help everyone keep up and allow for new members to jump in, if Beautiful keeps the thread open for new members.

Character List
The Ringmaster Killian (Master)
Aveline Angelo (F/18 yo) - Avian/Acrobat (Vet)
Juuzou (M/19 yo) - Tolerance to pain (Vet)

Kayleen (F/19 yo) - Lion Tamer (Newcomer)
Marietta Rosewood (F/18 yo) - Dancing Marionette/Balancing & Contortion (Newcomer)
Ever Lucifis (F/19 yo) - Sugar Skull Woman/Fortune Teller
Payton Lynch (F/8 yo) - Wolfkin/Animal Act (Newcomer)
Morticia Faustus (F/19 yo) - Tightrope Walker, Flying Trapeze (Vet)
Meric Donovan (M/21 yo) - Demon/Magician, Illuionist (Vet)

Jarred Dimir (M/28 yo) - Demon/Knife Thrower (Newcomer)
Minami Nyx (F/21 yo) - Blade Dancer (Newcomer)
Kial 'The Saint' Jax (M/23 yo) - Blind Knife Thrower (Newcomer)
Elspeth 'The Snake Mistress' (F/18 yo) - Serpentkin/Snake Charmer, Dancer, Singer (Vet)
Nick Sadistic (M/20 yo) - Demon/Magician (Newcomer)
Orianna 'Dragon Tamer' James (F/20 yo) - Dragonkin/Fire Wielder (Fire Eater, Fire Breath, Fire Dance, Fire Walker)
Tennen 'Dark Horseman' James (M/24 yo) - Voltige (Horse Riding, Balancing, Trick Rider)

Last edited:
  • Thank You
I'm just now noticing it, but if Juuzou's act is "Intolerence to pain" @LalaTokyo the act would be them being tortured and squirming in agony. I think you mean "Tolerance to pain" meaning they could take a lot of hurt before it would actually start to hurt. An intolerance means they cannot tolerate it.

Reactions: Phi Chisym
Oh.. Yes. Sorry. I'll fix that.

Sorry for the wait, guys! I'll be posting soon - I had lost the post I was working on when a storm hit, so now I'm a bit pissed cause I've forgotten most of my thoughts on it. So, it's back to the beginning again... :/ Anywho, post coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.