The Curse of the Wounded King

...yes. We have a contortionist. Sure. Lets send her in to distract the rapey barbarians while we sneak all those souls out.

My plan ain't perfect, but without heavy artillary, half of that force could kick our ass.

Well, we could just throw Sable and the tiger at them...
And then consider it a job well done, congratulate ourselves, and work on how to save the women and children.

If you guys want healing or Arlette to try and conjure up something to get them high, Arlette'll be trying to herd the tiger toward the barbarians. >:|

Ermagerd, finally. Sorry it took so long but the big ass post is up :D

o_o

Well... so much for the element of surprise...

Er.... *looks to Brill*

bwahahahhahaha *throws wrenches into the plans* :)

SOMEONE WHO'S NOT A NON-COMBAT TRAINED ANIMAL KEEPER DO SOMETHING!

Well, Prianne is still up in the air about everything. she's having a hard time accepting the fact that Shiv is a bitch... I do enjoy their chemistry though <3

Edit: There was so much pewstins going on before- I feel like i'm going through withdrawal!

Did....Did you just use my character?

*Throttles Asmo*

Shiv was my assassin in the first incarnation of this rp on the forum eight years ago.

Friggin....

*mutters darkly* And it isn't like I can use YOUR character, Malvolen...the guy was a bloody MAGE

*points to the boobs and vagina*

Changing his gender doesn't make it yours :(

*points to the DNA*

*Stabs him with his own A*

>: l

I'm saving your damn life.

Okay, we just need some decisions from Juliet and Desmond, then I can move us into the battle.

50-20= 30

Are ya'll really attacking the camp?

Three and three-quarters of a barbarian each.

Easy.

The number got by me. Eh. Tails between legs, GO. Then we appease the druids. *nod nod*

And even the girls, Arlette and Juliet, were improvising weapons.

He moved to the latter pair first, heart thumping against his ribcage. "Stay close to me - both of you!"
I wuz talking to the girlies, Eternal. Tristan's not overly concerned about you.

And it's a barbarian camp that's around the Tor. They haven't set up an entire village.

*reaches the Tor to find the Barbarians building a Starbucks*

o_o

*orders a Latte for the tiger*

*gets horribly mauled*

*asks for decaf*