The Curse of the Wounded King

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Has your urine been blessed by a cleric?

Yes... only you have to wait a lot longer for it.

o.O I'm not sure....

Hey! *sporadic arm waving* Anyone mind if I have Marduk pick up Brill? Him's a smart pony -yes he is- :3

I don't want to go ahead and do it then have it be too farfetched and have to get rid of it. I'm thinking he would just run up to him, after Prianne whistles her danger to him. To guide him back to the camp to help her. (since hooves are not ver condusive to untying knots)

:/

A horse would have to be very intelligent to think that this guy is someone who could possibly help his mistress...

Besides, there's plenty of horses for Brill to snatch from the hunters who are getting attacked by gribblies right now.

Alright. I will have him Charge into the camp to help his Mum on his own :D Though, I'm not sure how I will do that, considering all the crazy undead monsters... -_-

Maybe I will just have her wait to be rescued- like a true damsel in distress....Because that totally matches her personality *sigh*

Or you could do this:

If only I could watch youtube videos at work... :(

<3 Black widow. That funny because I imagined Prianne being a grappler-type fighter. <3

So it shall be!

Debating on whether I should watch Prianne get her flesh eaten or get on my horse (Because it is amazing) And attempt to save her.

And my RP characters brain is screaming "Xavier, everyone is going to die because of you!" right now.

lol well I would love some character interaction :D

Can I have Marrow start to wake up now? |D How long is realistic for a thick-skulled barbarian to stay knocked out? (Man, he's having a bad couple of days, second time cracked on the head...)

It would make sense to wake up now, especially with graves opening up all over the valley.

Scar's a few feet away from you, shooting off arrows.

And there's all the horsies too, though they're probably legging it right now.

PHEW! Asmo posted without completely tearing apart my post :D It must not have been too weird :P

*Thanks the RP Gods*

I hate forcing other peoples characters to do things. But I mean I had too this time, or Prianne and Xavier would have died so...

Okay, this is feeling pretty flat. I think character motivation is seriously lacking here, and the Undead rising is very contrived.

Tristan paying random strangers to investigate his home village, and dragging along a contortionist, tiger-girl and flower picker on the way, as well as Kendrick's long-lost friend and a random apothecary who has no business being there? And two antagonist characters who somehow have to find a reason to join us? That's pretty lame. I've shot myself in the foot on this roleplay.

I'm gonna take this back to the planning stage. If you're still interested in the concept, I'd welcome your ideas.