The Curse of the Wounded King

Yep, the Barbara Ann's wouldn't be scared of a tiger. You'd be able to scrap it pretty well. But your head wound and Desmond's random... sword...throwing... katana... thing... at your leg... somehow... will disadvantage you.

So many fast posters. You'll have to wait for tomorrow for me

I never said I wanted him to beat the tiger. XD I just wanted to get in a hit of my own. Also, touch screens are the spawn of hell.

Okay everyone... let's keep an eye on the bigger picture here. A barbarian has just appeared and tried to flee. It doesn't make sense for us to send a tiger after him, then recall the tiger, then start talking about why we have a tiger, then start reflecting on a fight that happened before the barbarian showed up, then start talking about funeral rites and politics.

If you're having trouble following events, let me know. But right now, the scene should be about Marrow. This is an immediate threat - an immediate plot point.

This is why I gave you flashbacks - so we could focus on the present and not get caught up in boasting how mysterious and sadistic we are. Capturing Marrow will allow us to show our personalities by deciding how we deal with him, and will also stop the narrative stalling in a series of static conversations.

Let me know if you're confused.

He's just trying to be nice. He is socially awkward and he is trying to figure out a way to connect with the group.

Wow, I'm starting to see how large RP groups can be unwieldy when they're all in the same scene together. Okay, working on my reply now.

I need to know, though. Tracker, how much armour is your pet tiger wearing? Just enough to protect his vitals, like, a chest plate or something?

Mkay. While holding the tiger at bay with his sword, do you mind if Marrow nicks Tigger's ear or paw/leg? (Think of the cool battle scars, Tracker. THINK OF THEM.)

EDIT: Okay, because Tracker never replied and I really wanted to get a post in today, I went ahead and just nicked the tiger's ear.

Also, really, people, how much conversation can you get in during the time it takes for a tiger to catch up to a guy running with a head wound? o.O

A monologue or two.

I'm too slow in half plate to catch up. Doesn't someone have a bow?

Alright. I had permission to knock Marrow down. Sorry mate, we're gonna get the plot rolling again.

Call off your Tiger before I learn how well you guarded his open mouth.

>: l

Hey, it's cool, Jack. XD He was supposed to be captured after all.

Just for further reference, I'd prefer that you ask before you autohit or manipulate my characters. I don't even have to respond; I just want to know you asked. Thank you :)

...Eternalfire, Tristan isn't fighting the barbarian. He's got him down on the ground and is interrogating him.

We'll do our best, Tracker. But it's hard for us to do anything when we're not sure if your tiger's about to savage us. You've effectively got 10 other players waiting on you to describe the results of interferring with your tiger. It makes it very hard to move a scene forward.

Like I said, it's okay as long as you ask. I don't even have to respond; I just want you to ask.

Oh, well he is there anyway just in case the barbarian tries to flee.

Oh my god I am never gonna type a post from my phone again. Also, sorry for sucking at sounding like a barbarian, I was stuck trying to decide if he should sound like some of the stupid orcs I've seen, or like, the vikings from How To Train Your Dragon. Went with the latter, but if you don't like it, Asmo, just delete it, or I will tomorrow when I get the chance.