The Crusaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
The man stares at his watch as Kisari begins to land . " good girl" he says under his breath while he pulls out his phone ignoring the woman pulling out a scyth.
" three minutes " he says right before catching the grenade thrown by Reflection just in time for her bullet to detonate the grenade. Smoke and sand kicks up in the air around the man and Kisari . not wasting any time , the man rushes at Kisari and placing one hand on her scyth " your not a monster " the entire right side of his body was missing skin revealing his muscles that looked like he was made of metal.

" your just a freak from a little village of barbaric idots " he says as he tightens his grip on Kisaris scyth while lifting his other hand that held his magnum and begins to fire shots at Reflection with out taking his eyes off of Kisari .

Kisari sensed the projectile before her name was even called, Kisari reacting to Reflection's voice by jumping back a few feet out of the blast zone as the grenade was set off. The smoke and dust from the blast kicked up around her, causing her to cough uncomfortably though her moment of distraction proved to be a mistake. She was taken by surprise as the man jumped forward and grasped the shaft of her weapon, half of his body greatly deformed by the attack. Despite his "injuries" he was still able to keep a solid grasp on her weapon all while shooting blindly at her comrade outside of the smokescreen. That wasn't all that concerned her either, every word that came out of his mouth rose red flags.

"Yeah? And what would vermin like you know of my kind?" She hissed, staring the man down. It was becoming increasingly obvious that this man was far from normal, but she wasn't going to lose this chance to gain intel before she ripped him apart. As if to punctuate her question, Kisari pushed to one side of her weapon, swinging the pair around so that she was standing where he once had been. "If you knew anything at all, you'd know I don't like sharing attention. Why don't you focus on me for a bit?"

(Hey guys I plan to post later to night, I have been caught up in playing fallout 4. By the way the game is absolutely amazing. Game of the year worthy. Also @N/A don't fall behind us.

Last edited:
I'm reading ! Sorry I haven't been responding >-< Been busy.
I don't wanna drop out yet but i got a feeling I will soon DX. Hopefully not.

Reactions: Cush Almighty
Toketsu took a glace a his blade that had frozen blood on it. He smiled as his eyes met Apex. He had the look, The look of someone who will put up a fight. "My name is Toketsu, And this sword name is me as I am it." He was holding his sword in his right hand. He then gripped it with both and put it in front off him. Toketsu looked past the sword and saw Apex as if he was split in half. "I tell you this for you should know who killed you...Doubt you can even understand my words." He then notice the smoke spewing out of his mouth 'Smoke?' He thought but then the fire came cutting his thoughts off. Toketsu quickly cut a line in the ground and a wall of ice sprouted from the ground to protect himself from the flames as he jump back. It wouldn't hold as it melted threw and caught Toketsu and set his jacket ablaze. It was going to burn him if didn't get it off quick. He stabbed his sword and quickly threw his jacket off on the ground letting it burn. Toketsu then gripped his sword and pulled it up with his right hand and smiled. "I liked that jacket, Cost me 429.99 on sale." He now only had a white T-shirt on. "You'll pay for a new one, I'm sure that head can fetch at least 3500 US." He pointed it at Apex waiting for him to come at him. He was sure to be careful, Those flames were dangerous.

Blockade kept punching on Behemoth trying to knock him out. Behemoth, Trapped in the wall couldn't do anything. Each time he tried to escape Blockade would rocket him back into the wall. Behemoth hated being pinned down, He was going have to fined a way to escape. Being subdued by another person isn't his thing "Give up! Just go to sleep and I promise you'll never wake again." Blockade laughed and lifted his once more and punch Behemoth in the jaw and did so again but repeated it again with the other hand and so on. "I'm recording this, The world will know I beat the great Behemoth to death. I hope one of your original team mates comes and get vengeance for this. They are so much better the chumps you hang with..." Behemoth caught the next punch he threw and pushed him back. "Chumps? The Crusaders aren't chumps, They, We do what needs to be done. They team I use to work with can't do what needs to be done like kill people like you!" Blockade use his rockets to rush him Behemoth but this time when Behemoth held him back with his left hand and as he was pushed he punch he wall behind his with the right.

With them now in a new tunnel Behemoth now had room to operate and stomped on Blockade foot and flipped him as he rocket's propelled him into a wall. Behemoth looked down at Blockade as he got up. "They saw that too?" He asked rhetorically. "Yeah, But there going to see me lyn..." Blockade was still getting up and turned around to see Behemoth charging at him. Blockade tried to react in time but the Behemoth was able to deliver a powerful punch from the left side sending him down the tunnel. He refused to let up as he followed Behemoth and picked him up. He then slammed him in the wall and then pushed him threw into the original tunnel the others are in. "I don't like getting beat up like that, Reminds me of that one Halloween when some kids beat me up for my candy...Never got them back!" He then delivered a punch to the head cracking the Armor and putting Blockade down for the fight. Behemoth then spit on the man and walked slowly towards Apex and Toketsu still enrage, His yellow cape dancing behind him making him look quite dynamic.

• Love
Reactions: SilentxChaos
Apex stops his fire breathing only when the area around him was covered in flames . While he Glares at Toketsu he raises his right arm and reveals that his hand was slowly starting to grow back while he stuck his middle finger at Toketsu . Apex looks up and vomits out fluid until it covered his entire body before walking through the flames towards Toketsu catching his entire body on fire .

(Meanwhile)

The man releses his grip as Kisar pushes her against her scyth, using the force to slide away from the dragon woman. ignoring her as she speaks , the man says looking at his robotic hand that was now rippling like it was made of liquid before his skin starts to regrow itself .
" intresting" he says resting his magnum on his shoulder as he looks at Kisari .
" your own kind are the very reason your here , and yet you show aggression when i insult your them " the man says with a confused look on his face.
" you are one of the fugitives that they are looking for" as he begins to put the pieces together a slight grin rips across his face .
" well i should say "were" looking for you"

" unfortunately my time is up" he says since the smoke that the chopper dropped infront of the tunnel was now fully cleared up. revealing the two last choppers that had landed .
Between the choppers ,two androids could be seen holding the terrorist leader on his knees and a third holding a weird looking device to the leaders forehead
" Toketsu , Blockade mission accomplished ... and forget about retrieving the stolen intel" the man says to the two other Legion members using his com that was built into his head.
" ive finished my analysis , even with the intel ..... they are no threat to the legion" he says not caring he was pretty much revealing there true motives.

( working on cs )

• Love
Blood welled from her calf, staining the sand rusty brown. Reflection laid flat and watched warily. The smoke was beginning to clear when the two androids came out of the tunnel. She raised the sniper's scope- and was stunned to see the terrorist leader being forced to his knees between them. One android held a strange device to his head.

The choppers came. The smoke cleared.

Man-in-suit blatantly stated his and this "Legions" plans. They must be the backers of the terrorist's technology and weapons, Relfection thought. She also believed he acted overly cocky and reckless. It didn't matter though, as it left her with few options and a need to act quickly if she wanted to make any kind of difference.

Her eyes flickered to Kisari, only momentarily separated from the man. Then Reflection glanced at the tunnel. She could feel Behemoth's power, coming closer. Reflection hesitated. From her position, she had a clear shot of the terrorist leader. She had no idea what his value was to the man- he could be nothing but a convenient rat for them to use. But he was the Crusader's original target... Reflection took a deep breath and held it. Standing up, cascading sand everywhere, Reflection fired off two shots. One flew straight and true at the terrorist leader's head. Dropping her rifle, Reflection exhaled and ran at the Man-in-Suit. She inhaled- drawing on Behemoth's power she felt coming closer and Kisari's. Closing the distance between them, she raised one fist even as it turned dark as Behemoth's hardened skin. She aimed for the man's face as her other hand- coated with flames- aimed for his blind spot.

[spoili]
NAME: A.8.L.A.{corrupted}
511be9a8-d182-11e2-b5de-529bd24c91c8_tech-skull-thing--646x363.png

ALIAS : Geno
albert_wesker_render_by_violet_2010-d4bfsa0.png

It impersonates its creators age (42)

Power and /or Equipment:
a genius intellect, a capacity for creative intelligence and superhuman cybernetic analytical capabilities, the ability to process information and make calculations with superhuman speed and accuracy. It is an expert roboticist and strategist that uses nano technology on androids to keep a human appearance.

(Hope this is good for now)[/spoili]

Kisari snarled at the man's attitude, his words echoing in her mind. He spoke about her people as if he knew who they were, and even worse... In the past tense. Gripping her scythe tighter, Kisari looked past the man to the terrorist leader as the androids pressed the man to his knees. She was torn between attacking the man in front of her or running after the terrorist leader, as was their original plan... The decision was, however, taken out of her hands as Reflection recovered and fired at the kneeling man, drawing closer to attack the odd man using a mix of Drakken flame and Behemoth skin. Frustrated with herself for having wasted so much time, Kisari kicked off the ground, her wings using the updraft created by the choppers' blades to glide over Reflection and the cyber-man.

Her aim was to destroy the getaway choppers, though it seemed the androids had other plans. Kisari dodged one of the tethers shot at her, only to end up flying into another, the wire wrapping itself painfully around her right wing. With a strong tug, Kisari was brought crashing to the ground with a painful yelp. Rolling on to her back, the Drakken woman caught the android's foot in her hands, pushing against the machine with a considerable amount of force to keep the thing from crushing her. Twisting the mechanical appendage around, the bot was thrown off balance giving Kisari the time to scramble to her feet and sever the connection it had with her wing. She glanced at it the damaged wing that still had the cut tether wrapped around it, but at least now the android couldn't yank her around again. Inhaling deeply, Kisari set the blade of her scythe on fire, eyes locked on the android that had injured her. Her attacks couldn't be considered effective but her rage at the entire situation had her blindly striking the android over and over again with flames so hot they were almost white. A second android took a swing at her, Kisari just narrowly missing being struck as she retreated back a few steps.

As much as the Drakken hated to admit it, these androids were a little beyond her abilities for the time being. Their existence, let alone their strength took her by surprise. She had never seen, nor had to deal with an opponent so lifeless before. The one she had been attacking, while badly damaged, still managed to right itself much to her dismay.

"Behemoth." She winced as the pain from her earlier gunshot wound began to catch up with her. The more she looked at these metal creatures, the more she thought about the man's words. One might be able to guess quite a lot about her just by interacting with her... But the information about the bounty on her head, her tribe, hell even her people were somethin that no ordinary man from this plane should know about without personal discovery. She couldn't shake the feeling that the robot man had planned for her showing up to this attack, which would explain why the mechanics had such high-end heat resistance. "Behemoth, come in. I think we have a slight problem."

The man drops his magnum before turning his head to look at Reflection as she rushes at him. He makes no attempt of dodging the attack and ends up getting the left side of his face smashed in. Followed by Reflections flaming fist piercing his chest .
"Congratulation "the man says sarcastically as he grips Reflections flaming arm with both hands .
"You have managed to kill the only man with access to the 24 american hostages still trapped in the base ... now accept your reward" the man says as an explosion goes off in the distance at the terrorist compound.

" there blood is on your hands " the man says as his body powers down still clutching onto reflections arm.
Seconds later, another android exits the cargo chopper and walks up the dead terroist leader ignoring Kisari and the other androides still batteling. The android rips the device from the leaders corpse and plugs a cord into its chest. After downloading everything from the device the android looks at kisari as it smashes the device .

" whats wrong? Are the vermin to much for a mighty drakon warrior? " The mans voice says speaking through the android.
" shall i power down the androids? "
He says trying to anger Kisari.
" you pretend to be a dragon , but all i see is an insolent little worm"

Last edited:
  • Love
Skidding through the halls of his hole in the wall apartment, Lazar raced towards his Crusader Ring that he'd left in his bedroom. Damn those petty criminals who had distracted him from current events. It was only through luck that he'd heard coverage of the Crusader's fight against terrorists. A fight he was supposed to be aiding in. With a final turn and leap, Lazar snatched up his ring and quickly teleported to the base ship. There was no one in the room he entered but there was an open portal. Setting his mouth in a grim line, he kept the anticipation and excitement off of his face. It wouldn't do to barge into battle late with a smile on his face.

One boot stepped forward into the dimension warper before Lazar slipped his whole body through time and space. A moment later he found himself in the sweltering heat of the Mid East surrounded by thee sounds of weapons clashing and explosions of differing proportions. He grimaced as an airborne object nearly missed his head, if he hadn't moved so quickly it would've taken out his eye.

"Sorry I'm late!" Lazar shouted, effectively notifying his team he was there and making himself a target to all close terrorists.

Quickly he bit his palm and drew out the blood that welled from the wound. He molded it into a Scythe the length of his body and swooped into the midst of brawling people.

(Sorry for the wait guys, been busy but I got a day off Tuesday so I can post tonight or sometime Tuesday. Sorry for the wait.)

Toketsu grew nervous as he saw Apex had lit himself on fire and Behemoth was approaching him. He realized that Blockade might be down. "Damn, Well I'll wake him back up". He tapped on the comlink in his ear and said "Blockade, You there...Red Rocket Go!" This phrase allows blockades power armor to inject his body with a chemical cocktail that will get him back into the fight. He then get's Geno's orders. "Alright Geno, I'm on my way!" He then looked Apex in the eyes. "We will have to reschedule your beheading freak, Boss saying we're done hear. Toketsu swung his katana and created a wall of ice between Apex And Behemoth.

Around the time Toketsu made the wall, Blockade was getting up and was furious. He knew he needed to leave but he was getting back at Behemoth. Blockade located Behemoth who was separated from his friend. Blockade grinned in his suit and raised his plasma cannons in his armors risk. He points them at Behemoth's back and yelled "Hey Behemoth, Get back up from this!" He fires a twin rays of plasma that hit Behemoth in the back and causing a explosion. Blockade laughed as he walked into the smoke and found Behemoth on the ground. He place his foot on the back of his head and stomped on it laughing. "Ha ha ha ha ha! You are no match for me! You can stop us, No man can! Ha ha ha ha!" He ranted as he stomped on Behemoth but Behemoth suddenly make spontaneous move and grab Blockades foot and flipped Blockade. He then pounced on his now ready to make sure he stays down and out for good. Behemoth ignore the pain in his back as he repeatedly punches Blockade helmet and it cracking from each punch. Blockade was helpless, The plasma cannons drain the rest the suit's power.

Toketsu had already started running setting up another wall of ice to slow them down. He heard Behemoth on the comlink begging for help but just ignored him and damn his for is arrogance. He knows the cocktail in the suit makes him more aggressive but Blockade had been in this situation before. Toketsu then heard the explosions that went off that shacking the base. 'Damn, Those cute girls they had hostage are dead now!' He thought as he finally reached the end of the tunnel. He then reaches for his comlink "Hey Geno! Come pick me up, Also as you probably know blockade is dead."

Behemoth in his fury hadn't notice he had already killed Blockade long before he broke threw the helmet. He was snapped out of his rage when he was contacted by Kisari. She told him there was a problem. "What kind of a problem." Behemoth then felt the bombs go off. "What was that!" He then heard Lazar threw his comlink in the Crusader ring. "Lazar, Where have you been!?"

Last edited:
Kisari hissed at the android, the desert air around her doubling in temperature. "I must scare you enough that you must hide behind these unnatural monstrosities." She growled, allowing the ship to take back her scythe as she summoned her knives from the smoke around her. The Drakken heard Behemoth through the ring but she did not respond, instead narrowing her eyes at the creature before her. In her head she knew that it wouldn't be a battle she could win at this point; she had too many injuries and the metal structures were designed against a being like her. She was somewhat flattered by the extra effort put into heat resistant monsters but she was fed up with this guy's attitude. However, despite everything being stacked against her, Kisari approached the android until she was but a few inches away from it.

"I'm only going to ask this once, and you had better hope I like your answer. Who the hell are you and how do you know so much about my kind?" Kisari spat, the height difference forcing the woman to look up. Everything about her, her posture, her tone, even her facial expression screamed a challenge to the metallic man. She'd be damned if she were going to let a cockroach like him insult her and attack her comrades without being properly punished. "I said answer me maggot!"

Two more androids exit the cargo chopper before both choppers begin to power up and ascend.
" well it has bin .... enlightening "
The man says to Kisari through the android . The attack chopper fires missles into the crumbled tunnel exit creating a small hole that Toketsu could escape.
The attack chopper turns side ways revealing geno in the chopper still in his suit smirking down at Kisari. He hacks into her comlink.
" tell me, does your friend there share the same durability as you?"
Geno says refering to Reflection who was still being held on to from his previous android body which was now starting to glow red. This gave Kisari two choices which was either to save Reflection or Pursue him.

Mean while

Apex brakes through the wall of ice before giving chase. Sounding more like a vicious beast the more ice walls he breaks through. Inching closer to Toketsu as they reach the exit he opens his jaws exposing his teeth .
Just as was about to pounce , the cargo chopper crashes through the tunnel exit and hits apex giving Toketsu enouph time to exit the tunnel and enter the attack chopper that geno was in.

"Don't be so sure," Reflection hissed under her breath. The moment Geno's former body began to heat, the same metal that was its skin coated Reflection's arms. She still felt the heat sting but it gave her the leverage she needed. Reflection punched the burning android's arm that grasped her wrist. She struck the elbow joints repeatedly, feeling the burn intensify even as it weakened the android's arm. The arm broke from the body in a spew of sparks and melted wires. Reflection jumped back from the body and quickly tore the arm from her wrist, throwing it aside with contorted disgust. Her own arms shed the metal semblance she had momentarily gained, leaving an angry-red hand print on her flesh.

Reflection ignored it. Instead she ran to Kisari, keeping one eye on the retreating helicopters. Making sure her back was to them, she placed one hand on the Drakken's shoulder and whispered into her ear. "If you pursue them, I won't stop you. But that attack helicopter will only fly for another 30 minutes tops. I hit its fuel tank when I shot at the leader-" Reflection stopped, remembering the android's words about the hostages.

She took her hand off and stepped away from Kisari. "I'm going back to Behemoth and fill him in. See if he'll pursue the chopper too. I'll stay behind, try to find where the bomb went off...if there were any survivors..." Reflection shook her head and felt wetness on her lips. She touched it and found her nose bleeding. A tell-tale sign she had reached her power's limits.

"Everything's gone to shit," Reflection muttered. After a moment, she clapped Kisari's arm and trudged over to where the supposed-terrorist leader laid in his own pool of blood. A look of shock and confusion froze his eyes wide, lips gaped. Reflection gently slid his eyelids shut. Then she flung his body over her shoulders, jogging back towards the tunnel to inform Behemoth and the others of what had happened.

It's funny how the day can start off one way and then something happens that changes everything in the future. This was something he would realize soon enough. Owen was out in the shopping district today, wearing a pair of stylish brown boots, slim fit blue jeans and a light brown cowl-neck sweater. In one hand he held the handles of a cloth bag, which contained two pair of jeans and two shirts from one of the trendier shops in the area. While walking both with and against the flow of street traffic, a sharply dressed mannequin caught his eye and he stopped to do a bit of window shopping. As he imagined what he would look like in several of the outfits on display, his crusader ring activated. Startled at first, he looked down at his hand and frowned at the alert it was giving him. ~Sounds like some terrorist group.~ He said to himself. Stuffing his hand in his pocket, he looked up at the window display again but this time he focused on his reflection in the glass.

He hadn't been a member of the crusaders for very long and wouldn't be surprised if he was looked at as the newbie by the others. He often pondered if he was a good fit with them, just like he wondered if he was a good fit for his old gang. While he shared Crusaders sense of justice, he wasn't nearly as intense when it came to enforcing it. He was sure the others thought of him as a softie, and maybe they were right. He wondered if he put himself in these situations of seeking acceptance because he came from a broken family. Shaking his head, he pushed those thoughts back into the recesses of his mind. He wasn't a therapist, so it was pointless to try and diagnose himself. He was ready to go and assist his comrades but just as he turned to find a place to activate his ring, he heard a familiar voice call out to him. 'Owen is that you?' Owen turned to see slender man with dark brown hair, dressed in rugged clothes. He recognized the young man as someone from his old gang who was forced into hiding when Talon found out he was a snitch. "Greg?" Owen said sounding surprised for several reasons. Oh, I haven't seen you since…well, you know."

Greg laughed nervously. "Yeah that was just umm…a misunderstanding. You know how Talon is. Lucky to be alive after how pissed he got." He said with a nervous chuckle. "Been trying to keep my nose clean ya'know." He added, not really looking Owen in the eye. "I heard you got out too huh? I bet Talon didn't like that much either." Owen tried to force a smile before responding. "No, I guess not. But it looks like you and I found new lives far away from the old Gang. I'm sure Talon has better things to worry about than us, so I'm not worried. Hey listen, I've got someplace to be so I have to run but I'm glad you're ok. Take care of yourself all right?" Greg nodded. "Yeah you too." With that out of the way, Owen excused himself and hurried over to a local park a few blocks away. When the coast was clear, he walked underneath the overpass and activated his ring in the shadows. He stepped through the portal and emerged on the other side, onboard the Crusader. He arrived just in time to see Lazar step through an open portal, presumably on his way to help the others. "Lazar." Owen called out to him but it was too late, Lazar was already gone.

At this point, enough time had passed that Owen assumed the other members of the team were already dealing with the threat. Instead of arriving late, he dashed, over to the ships main console, trying to remember how to operate it. Eventually he was able to access certain satellites in the area to get a visual of what was going on as well as tap into the comm links for each of his comrades. Pulling up another screen, he saw that several armed forces were notified of the activity that erupted from the Crusader's presence and were on their way to engage both the Crusaders and the terrorists. It wouldn't have been a stretch to believe that those forces would include super powered beings. "Hey guys it's Owen." He said through the comm link. "I got a little held up but I've been monitoring you all for the past few minutes and it looks like some interference is heading your way…so if you're pretty much done mopping the floor with bad guys, you might want to consider coming on back home."

" the thing about superheros and villains "
Geno says transmitting his voice into the Crusaders intercoms as he helps Toketsu onto the chopper .
" the good guys always wins"
He says just as american air ships start to arrive in groups. The choppers surround the area and begins to drop troops into the battle field. Locking there sights on everyone , the troops begins to scream orders to put there hands up .
Geno smirks before connecting to Kisari's com . " you said you wanted answers right? "Well come and get it, or will you be the little insolent worm that i know you are"
Geno says wanting Kisari to get mad and attack him . Some american soldiers run up to Kisari and the androids.
" Hands up! Now!"
Geno begins to lauph as his chopper flys slowly away.

(Mean while inside the tunnel)

Apex burts through the helicopter reckege as his roar echos through the tunnel. He drops onto all fours as he spots Behemoth and Reflection before slowly turning back into his human form . He slowly lifts his arm to point at Reflection
"I....i..remember that smell" Jake says barley managing to stand .
" you....owe me two beers " he says as his body collapses .
"And.... none of that generic shit " Jakes says as he passes out .

Last edited:
Kisari's eyes jumped to Reflection's form, still entangled with the body from before. Her moment of hesitation allowed the enemy enough time to board his helicopter, despite Reflection's self-reliance. This certainly irritated her, but by this point, Kisari was running out of energy. As her comrade approached, Kisari's eyes remained locked on the fiend, hovering just out of her reach. "I wish I could, but I'm grounded for the moment." She replied to the girl, referencing her wing that was still wrapped in wire. The Drakken made no move to follow her teammate, however, instead watching blankly as she picked up the terrorist leader's body and began carting him back to the tunnel to fill Behemoth in.

Sighing heavily, Kisari remained out in the comfortable heat of the dessert, watching as the helicopter picked up one last passenger. She had remembered hearing Owen's voice during her encounter with the robotic fiend, but she didn't recall what had been said until the American troops were approaching. "Damnit." She hissed under her breath, growling a wordless response at the metal-man's taunts. Flames engulfed her right hand and wrist, creating a ball of fire in which she chucked angrily at the helicopter, only to watch it batted away harmlessly by the wind created by the blades. "Can today get anymore annoying?" She asked before looking at the soldiers pointing their guns at her and demanding to see her hands. "Of course it can." Blatantly ignoring their directives, Kisari spoke to the team leader through her ring.

"Behemoth, my wing is injured and this metallic man keeps taunting me from his flying metal bug. Can I take out my frustration on these toy soldiers pointing their guns at me? They're really irritating me, and I'm not sure how much longer I can stand here without making a snack of their bones." She punctuated her words with a glare, knowing full well that the human soldiers could hear every word she was saying.

• Love
Behemoth heard Kisari's question as he watch Apex fall to the ground. "Go ahead, Reflection was telling me about what happen. I heard some American's had arrive too! Don't go killing them, Let's try to keep The Crusaders on the U.S.A's good side. Behemoth then looked down at Apex who had reverted back to Jack. "Reflection, We failed today...We we're sloppy, These bastards got away and members didn't even show up. Owen would had been some big help." Behemoth then went into his pocket and pulled out the thumb drive. "At least we have this thumb drive, It loaded with all there files...Maybe even the Legion guys are in here too. Good job Reflection, This may have been a lost but at least we did what we came to do." He looked at the dead body of the terrorist leader, he looked pitiful. Behemoth then spit on his body and left it for the American's to take.

Behemoth picked up Jake and said "We're finished hear, I'm going to look through this drive and throw this moron his room. Might even get him a beer, The generic stuff." Behemoth tapped on his belt and was warped to The Crusader where he saw Owen. He gave Owen a dirty look and walked past him. He should know by know Behemoth isn't pleased with him right now. Walking past you could notice his cape was in tatters and missing the back part of his costume. He went up the stairs that lead to the bedrooms. He open the door and threw Jake on the floor. The room was quite nice and better then a cell. The room had a decent size bed, A couch, Dressers, Closet and a TV. "What ever else you want you better go get it yourself, Like that beer." He said chuckling.

He then made his way back to the main room where there main console was. He then spoke to Owen. "Things got hairy out there. If it wasn't for Reflection, Kisari and the our newest rookie Apex things would have went to shit! We met some unexpected people there too, These people got away and someone as strong as you with flight could had stopped from getting away. It would have been nice to interrogate someone. Try not to go and shirk you duties again, Not looking good so far." Behemoth then plugged the drive into the computer and had it download all of it's files.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.