The Crusaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
" i just want them to like me......you know what im saying?" Jake says while he sits on a tank that was at the top of a pile of destroyed military vehicles.
" your a good listener bob.... Your name is bob right?" Jake says as he smirks at the shaking terrorist he had his arm around. The man nods in fear as he looks down at his pants who Jake was now wearing.
" o and thanks for the pants .... Its fate that your still alive bob" Jake says as he looks around the room that was now wrecked from Apex's rampage.
" its fate that you had the same pants size as me" Jake says laughing at his own joke.
" well it was nice talking to you bob" Jake says as he stands up and stretches his arms out. " but I've had my fun...and since we had became good friends in these past minutes ill let you go" He says as he waves. Still shaking the terrorist slowly puts his hand up to wave.

Jake leaps down from wreckage and retraces his steps until he reaches the room they started in.
" hmph.... And i thought they called him behemoth because of that giant bulge of his" Jake says jokingly when he sees the giant hole in the center of the room.
He turns his head when he smells a familiar scent.
" whats wrong?... you taping out ?" Jake says as he walks next to reflection to peer into the giant hole.
" see ya around " Jake says sarcastically as he looks Reflection as he turns his body around and winks before trust falling into the hole.

• Love
Reactions: Cush Almighty
For her own amusement, Kisari had tossed the flaming heart at another of the terrorists that had been standing nearby. Watching the man feint she laughed and held her empty palms up, her knives materializing in wisp of flame from where she had left them. Plunging one of her blades into the man's chest, she looked around menacingly at the room of dwindling foes.

She was sure to step back as Behemoth made his mark on the room, creating a rather large whole in the center of the floor. Shaking her head, she moved on to her next victim, making sure to stay close to the pit in case her assistance was requested. Somewhere behind her a gunshot rang, the sound registering in her ear as metal made contact with flesh, the scent of blood filling her nose. Turning around with a growl, she caught sight of a man charging toward the pit for what appeared to be no reason... Reflection. She reached the edge of the pit at the same time as Apex, smirking as he fell back trust fall style.

"Give them Hell for me." Kisari said as she watched him fall, trusting him at this point to annihilate the monster that had injured Reflection. Deciding that enough people had defended to the lower levels, Kisari made her way in the opposite direction to the roof where the sound of helicopter blades could be heard.

"Where do you think you're going?" She raised an eyebrow as the machine lifted off, gusts of wind berating the area she stood. Undeterred by the unnatural winds, Kisari stepped off the side of the roof, her wings extending to their full length as she fell. With one powerful pump of her wings, Kisari ascended into the open air, setting her eyes on the mechanical bug. The Drakken eyed the blades warily as she neared the object, deciding to bring the thing down from within. Approaching from beneath the helicopter, Kisari grabbed hold of the bar in which the vehicle stood when on ground. Folding her wings in close to her body, she flipped up through the open side, feet colliding with the chest of an enemy manning the attached gun. A second guard rushed at her only to find himself being flipped out the side without his parachute, the backpack swinging in her hands with torn shoulder straps flapping in the wind. Tossing it aside, Kisari turned to the flight controls just as both pilot and co-pilot jumped ship. Heaving a sigh, Kisari ignited the air around both her hands throwing two balls of fire at the control panel. She listened to electrical cracking with satisfaction before diving out the side of the helicopter after the escaped men.

Kisari could feel the heat from the explosion on her back as various parts came raining down around her. Expertly, the Drakken girl evaded most of the larger pieces, only a few smaller fragments cutting her body. One of the pilots were not so lucky, a spurt of laughter escaping Kisari's mouth as a large piece of the tail knocked into the human and crushed him upon impact. The other guy, however, had escaped the carnage of the falling vehicle and floated off with his parachute. Redirecting her flight path to hover above the man, she inhaled deeply before breathing a stream of fire onto the fabric. It lit rather easily, burning quickly as the man lost control and crashed to the ground below. His screams of pain were enough for Kisari as she tilted her body back towards the main building.

Behemoth finally had reached what he was looking for, The tunnel. The tunnel was large and looked man-made. It seemed to be large enough for about 4 or 5 trucks to drive threw. It had a line of lights hooked up on the dirt ceiling. The tunnel reminded him of the tunnel smugglers use to move drugs and weapons. Behemoth then realize that might even be the case. He looked down to the ground and saw fresh tire tracks in the dirt, 4 separate tracks. 1 possibly large truck tracks and 2 smaller vehicles, Maybe Jeeps and motorcycle tracks. He readied himself to chase after the terrorist before they had the chance to escape. He then felt a group of people falling from above. He looked up and as saw the Crusaders and some terrorist coming into light threw the whole he made. Behemoth then disabled his metal skin and rushed to catch Reflection in his arms and let Apex, Kisari and the terrorist fall.

Elsewhere In The Tunnel
A group of vehicles sped threw the tunnel. One was a transport trucks filled with Armed guards. There were two jeeps, One with a machine gun that look quite powerful. Another Jeep with the leader in it and one off his henchmen driving it. Then there was the man on the bike wearing a black winter jacket and dark blue pants with a black helmet. He had a Katana strapped on his back.
640x395_3593_Jotaro_2d_portrait_anime_bike_picture_image_digital_art.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: SilentxChaos
A moment later, Reflection's plummet came to a gentle stop. She frowned, confused at first, then realized Behemoth had her cradled in his arms. Reflection flushed. She pushed herself out his arms and dropped a foot before slowing to a stop. Not for the first time, she was glad her abilities did not deprive others of their power. Good with allies- if not enemies. Flying back up to Behemoth, Reflection touched his shoulder as a thank you gesture. Her hand was dark iron.

Looking up, she suddenly jerked to one side with her arm outstretched. She caught Apex as he flew past her. She gripped his wrist and grunted from his weight. As Reflection let them sink to the bottom level, she gazed down at Apex and gave him a wave.

• Love
" ohh" Jake yells as he hits a metal beam which makes him start to spin around in mid air as he free falls
"Swan Dive" Jake yells as he holds out his arms like a bird before crashing into the ground next to Behemoth. His bones begin to make a cracking noise as Jake slowly stands to his feet . " ugh...that really hurt" Jake says rolling his shoulders while his body begins to heal rapidly . He turns his head to look at Behemoth " but that form tho" he says looking down at the small imprint of his body out line that he created when he landed. " escape tunnels?.... Kinda old school " He says looking down the tunnel in disappointment. " i mean , if your going to have a escape plan wouldn't it be smart to have a .... o my god they have a robot" Jake quickly says when he spots a juggernaut like Android approaching the crusaders from the other direction . " why do the bad guys always get the good shit" Jake says admiring how the android looked . His eyes shoot open when the lines on the Robot began to glow red

" mommy , daddy ...can i keep it" Jake says to Behemoth and Reflection while he stares at the android in aw . [target lock] the android says as it raises a massive chain gun . [engaging] it says before firing .Jake performs a dodge roll before sprinting towards the left side of the android drawing its fire away from the others . " no! Bad spike!" Jake says jokingly as he ran around the android " sit!"
Jakes arm mutates into a hard like gauntlet as he throws a punch at the android. To Jakes surprise the Android doesn't budge and ends up countering using its chain gun like a baseball bat which sends him flying into a wall .

Velius Phan
Zephyrus \ T w e n t y - F o u r / Quickster

« ELSA & ANNA DOLLS «
{reason of lateness ; babysitting. Parents decided to come back late as usual so far.}

Pink. The whole room was pink, and although the scene may sound silly in all sorts of ways, Velius was sitting down in a tiny chair of a child's with a small glass tea cup in one of his large and veiny hands. Why was he in a princess-like room holding a toy meant for little girls exactly? It was simple, he was simply fulfilling his duties as a babysitter--and being an awesome sitter at that and he looked down in his other hand at his ring, a special ring that was proof of his membership as a crusader and received a private notification while the kid he was babysitting was distracted in a corner, rummaging through her toy box. This would be marking his third day of being late seeing as Jasmine's parents, the child he was caring for, had crazy schedules or simply last minute duties of their own... Or because they decided to take an extra day off away from the kid.

"Oh! Oh! I found it! Bunny!" Shouted the girl, holding up two dolls of the characters Elsa and Anna. He was never bothered pleasing kids with play-time no matter how embarrassing other people, men especially his age, would see it as and immediately averted his gaze to the 7 year old. "So.. No more 'princess tea party'? We're moving on to Elsa and Anna?" He asked. She nodded ecstatically, shoving the character which was Anna into the male's hands."Yeah! Before mommy and daddy gets home!" Jasmine shouted. Velius leaned forward, properly holding the doll over the table before it was snatched away from him."No! Actually--You be Elsa!" she exclaimed, trading dolls with her sitter."That's a surprise." chuckled Velius. "Why.. You sure?" He asked, tone friendly. "Its funny when you sing!" She laughed to which the male let out a small scoff."Hey--My singing is awesome!" He sarcastically remarked with a grin, before he began to sing rather terribly of Elsa's 'Let it go' loudly at the girl and obnoxiously as she threw fits of laughter. It seemed as though, the crusaders would have to wait for his late arrival yet again, for a third time.

» "BETTER LATE THAN NEVER!" »
Once Jasmine's parents had arrived and as usual did their typical apologies and lousy excuses of being late, Velius simply walked himself out the house and down various streets which had no cameras. At this point he was safe from any proof of anything catching him and connecting him to being a deadly 'anti-Hero' and the male used this opportunity to teleport into the crusader ship. His whole 'costume' was there anyways, seeing as he was late he found it less of a hassle to leave 'Zephyr' in the crusader if he was ever in a rush and once he was in the ship through dimensions, the male had immediately went straight to changing, taking him 3 seconds before he quickly paced around the ship for any leftover information he can dig deeper in depth with.

"C'mon... hurry up.. hurry up.." Muttered the speedster to himself as he combed his fingers through his jet black hair. He cursed in vietnamese, saying how slow the technology here was for him despite it being more tech-savvy than earth's technology and Velius spent some time reading quickly. In truth although it was bad, he depended on his own speed-like powers now but the only down side to that was the occasional moments of forgetting the information he had just learned. Although he was fast at studying, he was prone to memory loss in a sense. His brain took in new information, and worked so fast it simply store away and tossed out old information (which could be a day or two old! Even an hour!) in order to take in the new news. He never really cared for memory, and although he was able to train and strengthen his mind he simply didn't want to thinking he was 'virtually invincable' with his speed. Whats the point of having a good mentality when he already has one (at least in his opinion)? Or when he has speed? Its not like his teammates bugged him about it anyways and after many eye movements back and fourth, tapping of holographic keyboards in the air, and storing in as much important information as possible, Velius swayed his hands together and the keyboards and screens of information disappeared before he turned around and ruffled his hair. "Whew.. Some information.. and skimming of videos.." He uttered to himself before pulling up his dark red bandana and dragging down his red goggles. Velius walked over to one of the teleportation areas in order to get to where the team was more quickly and save up his speed and walked through, ready to join in on the action the team was having. Hopefully there was still some fun left for him.

To put it simply, this all took Zephyr/Zephyrus some 3 and a half minutes to get everything together and finally arrive. To him, 3 was equivalent to 5 minutes in his opinion and when he arrived at the place, the speedster was interrupted on the way by his own terrorists to handle ahead and slid across the ground as he caused a faint layer of dust following behind him and crouched there on the ground. 5 armed men."So... You gonna take the chances to try and shoot me down or do i have to attack first?" he rhetorically asked before a gun cocked. Once the gun was heard, Zephyrus had immediately appeared below the one who had decided to cock his gun, and snatched it from him--Bashing it across the man's head harshly before angling the gun and shooting both shins of his legs.
The art of torture creeping.

Although he didn't show it, torture was a specialty of his, being raised and harshly 'disciplined' by his father's side and all, it was merely a part of his instincts now. Zephyr quickly turned with the gun stretched out and made a headshot to another one of the terrorists, before he dropped the gun he held. Now he was being fired at and it was most likely for this scenario that he wasn't affected by the bullets. He simply dodged them as he ran and a scream that became slightly faint was heard. Since 2 men was down, Zephyr took one.
"AHHHhhh." The scream echoed to a few feet within two seconds and so a harsh bang to the ground was heard as well as a gurgle. Make that three. The two men looked at each other, realizing the man in the middle, their comrade was gone and slowly looked over their shoulder.

Before they knew it, they tensed up as they felt a sudden weight around their shoulders."Ah~ Men. My last two armed men of the 5 !" Mused Zephyrus, clearing his throat as he leaned his weight against them, standing between the two. While he was laid back in battle, they felt something eerie and tense about this fellow man with the speed of possibly god himself. They felt terror and something made them hesitate. "Although I would say sorry..." He looked to his left, as the man tightly gripped on his gun. "I love to break it to ya." The speedster looked to his right. "Boss said clearly not to leave any survivors of the terroris--OOF!" The black haired male took a few steps back as he held his nose over the bandana. He had been pistol-whipped, and laughed at his own cockiness. It seemed as though lady luck didn't want him to stay lucky and he was a full 4 feet away from the last two men.

"Talking is to much. You are surely as fast as they say you are--We can barely see you. But despite that.. We caught you. It seems like the quickster isn't so quick after all." One scoffed, as the other pointed the laser of his gun at the chest and then down to Velius' knee who kneeled on the ground."Should we shoot him dead--Or shoot his knee and immobilize this man?" asked the other."Fools. A pistol-whip to the face is nothing." Velius uttered."You humans--Plain and ordinary humans amuse me! Do you know that!?" his voice was sarcastically amazed and proud of the men's behavior."Why is it--That when i am so up close and personal to my opponents--They can never seem to think properly!? Kick me in the leg, shoot me in the knee, anywhere waist down!" Velius stood up to his feet, arms open widely. "Are humans this low and despicable?! I truly worry for man itself--and feel sorry at the fact that you all aren't even blessed to have powers like us. They never cease to amaze me!" He stated before running head-on to the two men and spinning off to the side, grabbing one of their guns. The speedster then tossed it aside and simply walked towards the two who cursed in their own language and yelled slurs at the anti-hero, his chaotic smile barely noticeable under those goggles and bandana. The other gun was dropped and with that the male grabbed the wrist of one who decided to charge at him and instantly forced the forearm to bend slowly. He didn't use his speed, he deliberately wanted this man to feel the slow pain which would come.

Velius proceeded to crack the wrist first, slowly twisting it at an angle which it was unable to be moved. Then came the forearm as the bone cracked and he forced it to slowly pierce through the man's skin. And once that was settled, the speedster simply dropped the man on the ground, and kicked him upside the head--Proceeded to stomp on the skull. Brutal tactics... But who cares. They deserved what they had done--and the male was rather irritated enough. Zephyrus had one man left now and made things quick. Although the other man submitted and pleaded for mercy, Velius lifted his foot up and stomped harshly on the last man's skull, forcing him to lay on the ground face down. He reached down for two of the male's arms and yanked them--Ultimately dislocating them to a point which they were unable to be used. The man fainted and Velius turned around to the first man he had rendered immobile."I see you've seen everything--Well.. That was the point anyways." he chuckled, a shrug being given to the man whose two shins were shot. Velius reached for the gun beside him and pointed it at the forehead of the very last man, before pulling the trigger and tossing the gun aside, letting out a deep breath and looking up. He wasn't stressed at all, but doing this simply gave him the drive of a predator, a hunter for more prey. Now was the time to actually catch up with the team depending on how far they went, but he assumed they didn't travel to far from where he was currently located at and he looked down at his hands, clapping them clean and dusting his outfit as if the stains were even easily cleaned off through patting. The quickster then stretched and began to catch up with his team mates again as soon as possible.

Once Velius finally met up with the team, he had abruptly stopped and stood up straight, entering rather dramatically with a chuckle."Fastest and latest man alive! Better late than never though you must admit~--" He forced a chuckle, pushing his goggles up and over his head."So--care to catch me up?" he asked to one one in particular--as long as someone answered him as he looked at the large android.

[spoili]
2qsmmpw.jpg

Replace the yellow areas with red.
Arm sleeves + Legs & Boots are black
body piece/torso/chest/back is all white.
Yellow lightning at the hip area is red.
Basically a black/white/red color scheme.
[/spoili]

Last edited by a moderator:
Behemoth was caught by surprise by the appearance of a Android. He had seen a model a few times before and knew of it. This model was durable and strong but was slow and if you got behind it you should be able to take it down. Behemoth tried to tell Apex but he rushed in thinking it would be like every other opponent. The android knocked him back with his chain gun into a wall. Behemoth shook his head in disappointment and walked over to Apex and helped him up. He then pointed at the Android. "Get back in there Apex, Show me how you can handle this. " He said annoyed and angry with him. "That model of Android has a exposed back. Take advantage of that along with the fact it is big and slow in movement. If you can't handle this thing then get the fuck out of this compound because we have no need for a loser like that in our ranks." He was trying to motivate Apex in his own way. He figure Apex as the type of man who wouldn't like someone to look down on him. His mentor use to motivate him like that.

As soon as he finished his sentence a blur went past him and realize Zephyrus had arrived. "Zephyrus, Where have you been?!" Behemoth yelled carrying his anger with Apex over to Zephyrus. Zephyrus then ask for someone to catch him up. "We are currently purging the world of this cancer on society. Most of the terrorist have been killed but some are trying to escape and looks like they are also smuggling weapons or drugs and for the icing on this cake they have access to high tech weaponry like androids. The bottom line is the longer we let these guys operate the more dangerous they will become."

• Love
I feel like I'm swimming in testosterone, Reflection thought to herself, using her index finger to rummage around a pill case. She came across a light blue liquid pill and popped it in her mouth and maneuvered it under her tongue. She then searched the floor with her foot, keeping one eye on Behemoth's rising temper, the Android still holding its ground against Apex, and the newly arrived Zephyrus. A dull clank sounded against her toe. Reflection bent down and picked up the pistol she'd dropped when the terrorist tackled her. She unloaded a round, reloaded it, and checked to make sure the barrel was undamaged. Satisfied, she looked back at the others.

Reflection was probably the quietest member of the Crusaders. Only speaking when she felt it necessary, or if she was spoken to. She preferred action. Not stand around and talk about it. Feeling the rising tension between the three men, Reflection decided by the time she made herself be heard, she could have already done what she wanted to.

Reflection swallowed the pill under her tongue. The next moment she disappeared with a small pop-

and reappeared at the tunnel's exit. The hot desert sun blared down on her, beaming off her chrome outfit. She looked into the tunnel, gauging how much distance she teleported. Reflection estimated fifteen klicks, in military measurements. There were no tracks in the sand leading out, and she couldn't hear or see the likely caravan surrounding the terrorist leader. They're still in the tunnel. Reflection reached with a mental hand for the power the pill granted her, guess-timating how far she needed to end up. Pop. Reflection blinked rapidly as her eyes readjusted to the darkness of the tunnel. Three klicks down from the exit, she could hear the faintest hum of vehicles, but she wasn't close enough. Reflection sighed, closed her eyes, and reappeared for yet a third time.

The Crusader dove to one side as a truck zoomed by. Found him. Scrambling at the numerous pouches on her belt, Reflection retrieved a small flat disc the size of her thumbnail. As the next car past, she threw the tracker on to its side. She ducked into the shadows and watched the rest of the caravan go by. Four vehicles in all, and one motorcycle. A man with a katana on his back rode it. She cocked her head curiously at him, and their eyes met. He reached for his katana-

And Reflection reappeared in front of Behemoth. Her whole excursion occurred within a minute. Reflection took out palm-sized pad and tapped it. The tracker on the terrorist's car blinked on. She handed it to Behemoth and pointed to the red dot. "Caravan," she spoke, "seven klicks down the tunnel. Eight away from the tunnel's exit." She paused, then rummaged in her pouches again. This time she produced the thumb drive. She placed it on top of the tracking pad. "This contains all the data from their wireless network. It's safer with you."

Reflection glanced at Apex, who was still fighting the Android, and made a courtesy nod to Zephyrus. "We'll meet you at the tunnel's exit," she said, and left with another pop before any of them could utter a word.

A few minutes later:

Reflection stumbled as she reappeared, teleporting for the seventh time, on top of the terrorist compound's roof. She blinked at the carnage wrought by Kasari, several yards away. That girl is the equivalent of a nuclear strike, she thought and smiled. Glad she's on my side. Approaching the idling Drakken, she waved to her. "Apex, Behemoth, and Zephyrus are heading after the terrorist leader. The underground tunnel comes out approx 15 klicks that way," Reflection pointed west, then looked down at herself. Before she had found Kasari, Reflection took the time to pillage the terrorist's weapons. Including her baton and pistol, she now carried two fully loaded and modified AK-47s strapped on her back, an RPG resting on her shoulder, a high-res sniper rifle in her left hand, and three grenades strapped to her belt.

"I'm giving them a welcome party at the tunnel's exit. Care to join? Take what you like...if you need it."

Last edited:
  • Love
" it was him dad ! That's the kid that punched me ! "
Jake says jokingly as Behemoth helped him up. Jake quickly stands in a saluting position as the Leader of the Crusaders scolds him " SIR YES SIR!" Jake yells as if he was a military cadet .Jake picks up a piece of wall that broke off before looking at Behemoth with a smirk " for the record , you wouldn't have wasted your time freeing me if i was just a loser" Jake says before whipping the rock at the android causing it to crumble as it slams into the androids head. This gives Jake enough time to get close to the android, before the android could counter, Jake places both his hands on It's shoulders as he starts mutating into Apex .
After turning into Apex , tearing the arms off the android from its shoulders as if it was easy.
"you don't think I'm a loser ? Do you?"
Jake says picking up the dismembered Android in one hand and shaking it like it was a toy while the others spoke.

Hearing Behemoth Apex turns his as he signs
" then why did you just not glass this entire continent"
Apex says with a confused look " I'm sure with all that tech you got up there on that pretty little rocket ship , you could of easily made a nuke" Apex says as he lowers down on all fours " but I guess I can't complain , I am having fun" Apex says as loud snapping noises start to come from Apex as he mutates into a four legged version of Apex .
" now, if you will excuse me , I was told I would get two beers if I impressed someone , and what better way to impress somebody then stealing kills " Apex says as he begins to laugh before dashing off into the tunnel.

Last edited:
Kisari spent a little while gliding comfortably along the natural air currents. Her eyes scanned the area surrounding the compound, keeping a lookout for anyone trying to escape the assault taking place within. Not finding any targets to pick on, Kisari turned her flames to some of the outlying security posts, and decoy buildings. Circling back around, she admired the still burning wreck of the helicopter, breathing in the pleasant scent of smoke. Movement on the roof closeby caught her attention, the Drakken woman turning her head to see who had arrived. Honestly she was surprised to see Reflection waving her down... She wasn't usually flagged down by that particular team member.

Descending to the roof where Reflection stood Kisari glanced at her questioningly, remaining silent as she explained the current situation. "Scurrying underground to escape us, hmm? These terrorists are sounding more and more like rats than any real threat." The woman nodded her response, rolling her neck with anticipation. "I think I will help you with the extermination." She smirked as she drew her blades and flipped backwards off of the side of the building. Twisting her body slightly, Kisari righted herself easily, passing by the rooftop in the direction Relfection had indicated. "I'll meet you there." Kisari called out, ascending quickly to the air current that would carry her to her destination in the least amount of time.

@CJ Liston

Reflection watched Kisari take flight. Wish I could fly, she thought to herself. You know, without having to steal it from someone else.

Sighing, Reflection turned on her heel and teleported to a spot several yards from the tunnel's exit. She looked up and saw Kisari closing in. She estimated it would still be a few minutes before the terrorist's caravan came out. The hero turned around slowly. She spotted a better vantage point and blipped there, tossing her weapons to the ground, as she felt the pill's powers wear off. No more teleporting for me. Kneeling down, Reflection setup her sniper rifle and peeked through the scope. She had a perfect, unobstructed view of the tunnel's exit. She doubled checked all weapons were loaded and unlocked, placed the RPG close to hand, and sat back on her heels. After a moment, she opened a pouch on her belt and pulled out a bag of jellybeans. Reflection removed her mask and set it aside, then shoved a bunch of jelly beans into her mouth. She was too far away for anyone to see her face, even though she was not concerned if someone saw her anyways. They wouldn't live long enough to remember.

Leaning back, Reflection waited for the terrorists and the rest of the Crusaders to appear.

• Love
After running for a few miles the smell of exhausted fumes start to get stronger as Apex slowly gets closer to the terrorist envoy. Using his ability to camoflge his self , Apex's body starts to disappear making him nearly invisible allowing him to run along the transport truck carrying the terrorist infantry .
" loser? Did I not just tear up a room full of tanks? I'll show them " Apex repeats in his head as he thinks about what Behemoth told him earlier.
" they want a predator? I'll give them the Apex"
Apex begins to take quicker breaths as his heart starts to pump more aggressively. Ironically Like the metaphor, when Apex intensionally cools his blood tempature at a rapid pace a more primal instinct begins to take over Apex's mind . This allows him to truly be called the Apex predator, but like every other enhancer , there is a deadly draw back .
He lets out a roar that terrorizes the Terrorist as he rams his shoulder into the side of the truck.

At the same time one of his horn pierces through the Trucks rim hitting the front Axel causing the truck to jerk sending it into a front flip . Apex pulls away letting the truck tumble behind the other vehicles before smashing into the wall and explode . one of the terrorist that was thrown from the truck screams in pain while he layed on the ground near the wreckage.
Seeing Apex appear from thin air as he hovered over him. the thought of pain now replaced with fear causes the man to pass out before Apex starts to dig his teeth into the man , eating him alive .
Apex,s pupils begins to shrink as his eyes glow red .
Letting out another Roar before continuing to pursue the other vehicles

• Love
Apex saluted Behemoth after his 'peep talk' and went back into the battle with the Android. Refection there appeared in front of him surprising him. "Feeling like a teleporter today are we?" He asked rhetorically. Reflection informed him of the location of the enemy. She then went through her pouches and entrusted a drive with him for safety. She stated there was valuable information on there which might yield some rip fruit. Reflection then vanished and Apex just finished destroying the Android. "Definitely not a loser..." Behemoth was bothered by Apex's callous comment about nuking this part of the world. "Easy to say if you disregard the lives of innocent people living there but thankfully The Crusader's nuclear arms were deactivated before I got it." Apex then mutated into a 4 legged creature and speed off after the enemy. Behemoth followed Reflection's directions and saw Apex wrecking a truck and attacking a terrorist. Behemoth jumped into the fight with Apex delivering bone shattering punches. The other convoy was hiding Reflection's way.

Elsewhere further down the tunnel

The Terrorist leader was in a jeep holding a handgun knowing it would do nothing against these freaks. He was a older man with burns on his face from a past fight long ago. He looked about 50ish years old and worried. He turned his head to the man in the high tech heavy-armor exoskeleton. "You must get me out of this alive!I have been a loyal member of Greed's Legion for years. The Legion needs me, Don't fail me, Don't fail the Legion or your dead!" He yelled at the man in the Armor. The Armored man turned his head and stared down at the terrorist leader. He then spoke "I have died before and have no reason to fear it any longer. You are Legion and I have contributed plenty so you shall be protected..." He paused and placed his hand on the man's shoulder."But don't act as I am your servant! We may be guarding you today but one we might be chasing you down." He removed his hand and looked at his partner threw the window. He had his hand on his katana, He was ready for them to strike.

• Love
Velius Phan
Zephyrus \ T w e n t y - F o u r / Quickster

Velius looked around before he ran off after the group."Tsk, Listen--I'll make it up--Steak dinner?" He said as he ran beside Behemoth and gave him a suggestive shrug with palms facing up and chuckling jokingly. Though even if the team really did want a fancy dinner--He was more than willing to keep up the offer and grant it. Suddenly he looked over,"Uh-oh" and ducked as a truck flew over his head and crashed against the wall."Yo, APE. WATCH IT." He yelled, suddenly disappearing from Behemoth's side and reappearing inside one of the trucks which a terrorist was driving. For a second the truck had swerved left and right before gaining control. "INTRUDER!" The terrorist driver shouted as the ones standing over the trunk of the truck looked back. The speedster looked over his shoulder as guns were aimed at him and suddenly reached for the wheel, Swinging it to turn his way as the car abruptly stopped and flipped over.

"Ugh!" Velius hissed as he vibrated his molecules quick in order to phase through the car, literally. He started to roll across the ground, keeping hold of his shoulder before sitting up on his feet in a crouching position. He felt a slow and searing pain as he looked at his hand. There was blood and he simply looked at his shoulder, which was beginning to heal. Suddenly shots were fired from behind Velius as the honking of horns were heard and he proceeded to run in silence in order to dodge from being shot further. Zephyr stopped in the middle of running, slowing down his speed as the car went passed him. He moved his arm in a rapid circular motion before a spiral of wind had formed and caused his enemy to fly at unbearable speeds. The terrorists fell as damage was being done while they rolled across the ground and Zephyr did not stop what he was doing; But he did seem to stop using his speed. By now the gunshot wound should've been healed but it wasn't and as he approached one victim he grabbed the male by the head and forced his wounded arm to work. A loud crack was heard as Velius released the terrorist and kicked the body aside.

"What is going on.. " He uttered as he looked back at the gunshot wound. It was healing slow, and his body couldn't reject the bullet immediately. It was working rather slow at healing and he was baffled by the situation. "Maybe it's nothing.. " He simply told himself to dismiss the wound as a distraction and looked over his shoulder.

[spoili]
2qsmmpw.jpg

Replace the yellow areas with red.
Arm sleeves + Legs & Boots are black
body piece/torso/chest/back is all white.
Yellow lightning at the hip area is red.
Basically a black/white/red color scheme.
[/spoili]

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
The vehicles begins to switch position trying to keep the Jeep carrying the leader better protected.
"Calm your self sir" a man say pushing his glasses up with one of his fingers while he sat in the front passenger seat . unlike the other terrorist he wore a business suite. " you have nothing to worry about " The man says looking into the passenger mirror like every thing was fine. " its not like we didn't plan on something like this ever happening " the man says pulling out his phone. " I suggest you pick up the speed" the man says when he spots Apex in the mirrior slowly catching up . the jeep with the heavy machine gun pulls to the side and begins to fire at Apex and Behemoth .
1608843-wesker.jpg
Apex roars as the armor piercing rounds tear through his skin . he begins to pick up speed until he was right behind one of the jeeps using it for cover while his wounds began to heal. Apex runs around the right side of the vehicles until he was right next to the man with the motorcycle . he opens his jaws before attempting to attack the man.

Mean while ( outside)

Two attack choppers escort a small cargo helicopter fly over the dessert heading towards tunnel of the exit.

Her fingers rummaged for more jellybeans- only to find nothing. Reflection peered into the bag and sighed heavily. Damn it. I hate waiting. In truth, she had been idling for a mere minute and twenty seconds. It seemed more like twenty minutes of nothing to the Crusader. Tapping her fingers along the sniper rifle's barrel, Reflection paused when she heard a thrumming sound at her back. Sounded like helicopters...

Minutes later, two attack choppers and a cargo helicopter roared over her head, heading straight for the terrorists' escape tunnel. Reflection watched for a heartbeat- a hand resting on her confiscated RPG- waiting to see if one would turn around and fire on her. But they continued on their path, blind to her. Reflection pursed her lips. Why are they here? Air support? Maybe. Most likely extracting the terrorist leader, considering they appear to be protecting that cargo craft... At last, Reflection shrugged to herself and shouldered the RPG. She pressed her cheek against the barrel, lining up her shot, and squeezed the trigger. The launcher released a poof of smoke and the warhead screamed towards the right-hand attack chopper.

Name: Blockade

c79fc73de68e019dd126d84428bfa6ca.jpg

Height: 6'5

Weight: 580lbs

Powers and/or Equipment: He utilizes a enduring red, white and gold Power Armor capable of takng a shot of tank fire with only slight damage. This armor grants him super strength allowing him to lift 10000 pounds. His armor also has rockets that he uses to propel himself. On both wrist he has plasma cannons on them. These cannon at full power could put even Behemoth down for the count.

Toketsu

640x395_3593_Jotaro_2d_portrait_anime_bike_picture_image_digital_art.jpg

Height: 5'8

Weight: 170lbs

Power and /or Equipment: Toketsu and and his sword share names, His weapon grants the user the ability to conjure ice from and around the sword and can reduce temperature in the area. Once unsheathed fog rises from the blade and can be use to cover the battlefield. Toketsu is so cold it freezes human flesh on contact. Toketsu is well train in sword play and nearly in peak human fitness as well.

[/spoilerbb]

Behemoth chuckled and covered his face with his forearms taking the gun fire. The bullets as they sparked when hitting him. Armor piercing but it strung unlike a average bullet but he could withstand it. He then jumped on to the jeep knocking the gunner off. He then stepped on the heavy MG destroying it. He then jumped on the jeeps hood destroying the engine and rushing for the leader. Blockade was ready to do his job as he bust out of the Jeep tackled him to the ground letting the jeep get away and started pounding his large fist in Behemoths face.. The punches hurt, Now Behemoth didn't expect these guys to have someone like this around. 'Who is backing these...' Behemoth's thought was interrupted and he was picked up and was thrown back even farther way. Behemoth land on the ground and skipped across the ground like a rock on water.

Behemoth stood up and cracked his neck and knuckles. "I need stop doing that, My daughter told me it's bad for you." He then stared down his opponent. "So who are you bastard, I'm getting the vibe you are not directly with these terrorist. Tell me...Who are you people!" He demanded.

Blockade started walking toward Behemoth ignoring his him. Behemoth was about to open his mouth again until he was cut of by Blockade. "I heard you Behemoth, I just wondering if it matters. Your going to die here but throwing out information out is bad practice. Sorry...You'll just have to die wondering. He raised his arm and fired a blast at Behemoth.

Behemoth jumped to the left side and charged at Blockade. He then put his hand on his wormhole belt and warped out of site and reappeared in front of blockade and punched his in the chest and followed up with a blow to left side of the helmet. "What wrong, Can't take the hits!" Behemoth then followed uppercut but it caught and Blockade activated his rockets to propel him and to slammed Behemoth into a wall.

Toketsu jumped form Motorcycle and look at Apex, He wasn't frighten by Apex's appearance. He landed on the ground in a crouching prostitution. He then stood up straight and looked Apex in the eyes with his cold brown eye. He unsheathed his sword and held it with both hands and spread a cold fog around the area. He plan's use the fog as cover to strike Apex down from a blind spot when he didn't see it coming. Toketsu then slowed his breathing down and snuck up on his right side and fire a wave ice at close range on Apex then charged in prepped to attempted to cut Apex in half.

Apex roars visously before crushing Toketsu's
Motorcycle in his jaws and tossing it to the side. As the frozen fog begins to fill the area Apex begins to mutate back into his two legged self , leaving him open for Toketsu's ice attack that covers the right side of his body in ice .
Apexs heart starts to pump faster and faster as his body quickly begins to adapt to the threat . though He was quick to break away and move back From toketsu,s strike , toketsu manageges to cut his right hand off . Apex picks up his own severed hand and examines it for a few secondes before growling at Toketsu with a fierce glare. Smoke slowly creeps out from his mouth before Letting out another Roar. fire begins to spew out from his mouth as he swings his head back and forth covering the area with fire . since he was in his primal state Apex cared not of his own allies if they were caute in his flames.

Mean while

"You see , every thing is just fine" the man in the suit says as they near the end of the tunnel . He sighns as the the seconde chopper pilot reports the situation .not pleased with hearing one helo was already destroyed and the seconde helo was badly damaged " must i do every thing my self"
The man says pulls his self out from the top of the jeep through the hole Blockade created. " drop smoke" the man orders as he presses a button on his glasses which causes a green grid flash on them . the attack chopper begins to fire smoke rounds into the ground infront of the tunnel creating a wall of smoke that engulfed a wide area While the cargo ship begins to land. A few minutes later the jeep bursts out from the smoke with the man still riding on the roof looking in Reflections direction. " got you "
He says as he pulls out a large magnum from his suit and aims it at reflection before fireing a round that nips the top of the rpg She held .He fixes his tie as he orders the driver to speed up . he pulls out a semtex grenade and drops it into the jeep before shooting his own driver in the head. The man back flips off of the jeep and lands back on his feet before turning around not even bothering to look at the explosion .
" sink it " he says ordering the attack chopper to fire missiles at the tunnel before aiming his magnum in the air trying to lock on to Kiari " hmph.. Not even you freaks can out monster the monster" he says as he begins to fire shots at The dragon woman.

Last edited:
Kisari had been hanging out around the opening to the tunnel after her landing, eyes trailing up periodically to check on Reflection on her perch. She seemed to be pretty well hidden for the time being, guns trained on the very same entrance she was pacing in front off. Her pace came to a slow halt as she listened to the echoing sound moving ever closer to her position, the sounds of battle and Apex's destruction of villain property could be heard off in the distance, but there was another sound... One much, much closer. Turning around her eyes locked onto the two helicopters, growling with disdain as more of the false flying creatures made themselves known to her. She thought it funny that they thought they could out fly someone like her, but she left their destruction to Reflection as she launched some kind of ammo at the attack chopper.

The Drakken didn't have much time to internally celebrate the helicopter's demise as the second began dropping smoke around the entrance she had been hovering around. Covering her face, Kisari kicked up off the ground in just enough time to avoid bein run over by the speeding vehicle. Escaping the smoke clouds, Kisari flew up high into the sky as the second chopper rained fire down on the tunnel. She hoped the guys still inside would be alright but she didn't have any time to dwell on her comrades as she and Reflection were currently dealing with their own threat. Kisari let out a terrifying snarl as pain seared through her side, one of the enemy's bullets tearing through her flesh and out the otherside. With more gunfire being turned to her position in the sky, she had to push her pain to the back burner as she ignited the air surrounding her body. Closing her eyes, Kisari let herself fall towards the earth a few feet away from the man shooting at her and Relfection, twisting her body to land roughly on her feet.

"If you think yourself a monster, you've been grossly misinformed. Allow me to show you what a real monster looks like." She hissed, eyes seeming to glow in the smoke as it began to rise, the heat she was exherting causing an updraft. Finally turning an eye on the enemy and his form, Kisari ran a delicate finger over her Crusader ring, the result being a short lived portal opening beside her to deliver a scythe she had acquired during her time on this side of the rift. Weapon delivered, the portal sealed itself back up leaving the woman to her apparent prey. "I wonder if any of you will still be edible once I'm finished with you." She challenged, taking a moment to study the existence of her current target. If she rushed, she could end up dead... But with her growing injuries and the peril to her comrades, Kisari didn't know how much longer she could hold out before she was forced to move.

Shit! The word went through Reflection's mind as she watched the helicopter drop smoke. Then a jeep bellowed through, a man in a suit riding through the sunroof . He somehow managed to damage her RPG- with a magnum. Then she watched as the gun flashed inside the car and the Man-in-Suit executed a back flip out of the vehicle. Reflection barely managed to scoop up her pillaged sniper rifle and throw herself to the side before the vehicle arrived at her position.

And exploded.

The blast knocked Relfection down, fiery pain lacing her back and forearms. She rolled in the sand, putting out any flames on her suit, and rose to her feet unsteadily. She gazed at the wreckage. Too late- she realized she had not grabbed her mask. It burned in the wreckage. Reflection erupted into a string of colorful cursing. Swiftly grabbing the sniper rifle, she aimed for the Man-in-Suit's head. Above him, she saw Kisari retrieve her scythe from a wormhole. Blood dripped from her side as she confronted their new adversary. Cold rage swept over Reflection. Taking a moment to consider, Reflection grabbed a grenade from her belt and judged the distance between the Drakken and the Man-in-Suit. She ran a couple paces forward, aimed, and lobed the grenade. She looked through the sniper's scope and placed the reticle three inches to the right of the man's head. She counted down three seconds in her head.

"Kisari!" Reflection yelled in warning and fired the rifle, just as her thrown grenade appeared next to the Man-in-Suit's head. The sniper bullet hit the grenade and exploded.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.