The Conversion Initiative OOC & Sign-ups

Oh, forgot to mention.. Tamara is a Masochist.

Like.. Big time. .-.

It'll be fairly evident, too, even in my post. Which, I'm almost done with, and will probably edit in the morning because it really sucks but I don't have the mental capacity to fix it up right now.

• Love
Reactions: Shadicmaster
Finally posted... And it's kinda short this time, sorry guys. ^^;

Also, I think those technical difficulties have been solved now. :d

If you guys don't have any further inputs and all pass out, I will move our scene on

Loved it!
Hooray! :D
Well.. Mira may be down and out for quite a while, now.. :p
And I got a feeling that Fin will NOT be happy.
C:

Well, if he has to drag her around, then he'll definitely be pissed. xD

If you guys don't have any further inputs and all pass out, I will move our scene on
Well, Dragomira punched a hole in the door so I don't think Finley has a reason to go passing out anymore. :d

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
no, she said she was about to, but pretty much passed out on the last hit

C:

Well, if he has to drag her around, then he'll definitely be pissed. xD

Well, Dragomira punched a hole in the door so I don't think Finley has a reason to go passing out anymore. :d
Definitely. XD

Yeah...

Actually, I did say she managed to barely break a hole in her last hit, before she passed out. However, I'm willing to change it, if you prefer she didn't. Wasn't sure if that'd be considered godmod or not.. :x

Well.... It may make things slightly easier if she didn't. That way they all pass out and we can get on to secondary powers
:bouncy:

Well.... It may make things slightly easier if she didn't. That way they all pass out and we can get on to secondary powers
:bouncy:
Well, as I said, I'm willing to change it. Would you like me to?

Passing out is FUN! :D

yes please~
*feels like and aweful person*

So everyone suffocates, yay! : D

Finley's gonna be pissed though. xP

Finally edited my post! :D

That being said... I'm assuming the timeskip isn't going to apply to @JusticeHunt20's hulk, or my TWS? Since they both just woke up.

Posted again, poor Finley's out cold now as well and the scene can move on.

...Someone's gonna be cranky when he wakes up. :p

• Love
So.....

Who's supposed to post, now?

Also; Mind if I make a banner for this?

Go ahea, sav. And I'm posting.
I just had a bit of a computer crisis, so I'm in the process of trying to type up a post at school.

Go ahea, sav. And I'm posting.
I just had a bit of a computer crisis, so I'm in the process of trying to type up a post at school.
Hooray! Any particular picture or writing you'd like to be on it? I always ask before making one 'cause I'd feel bad if you want it a certain way and I screw up.

Ahh. No worries. ^^ I was just making sure I didn't miss a post, or something. Which happens a lot, because my stupid alerts don't always go off.