The Conversion Initiative OOC & Sign-ups

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Something heroic/chaotic looking with a very.... Clean font.
"theyve won.......
for now"
are the only extra text that I would want on it besides of course 'The Conversion Initiative'

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Something heroic/chaotic looking with a very.... Clean font.
"theyve won.......
for now"
are the only extra text that I would want on it besides of course 'The Conversion Initiative'
Can do! I'll get started on it, now.. *Rides off into the sunset/to photoshop to make banner*

Alright, I have a very open ended post up.... I dont have the brainpower, nor the computer time to get up something that would include what Exavior would wake up to, but now at least you guys know where you will be for your next post. Keep in mind that as you just fought through the same seditive, your body may or may not have developed a bit of a resistance to it, giving you a bit more strength and mind clarity. In this pass, you have a much higher escape chance. If you wish to attempt escape from the expiriment room, pm me and we can work it out.

Alright, I have a very open ended post up.... I dont have the brainpower, nor the computer time to get up something that would include what Exavior would wake up to, but now at least you guys know where you will be for your next post. Keep in mind that as you just fought through the same seditive, your body may or may not have developed a bit of a resistance to it, giving you a bit more strength and mind clarity. In this pass, you have a much higher escape chance. If you wish to attempt escape from the expiriment room, pm me and we can work it out.
I like it!

Although, I've got a feeling that Mira won't be escaping.. She just kinda threw that chance away.... Oops. XD

.....How....?

Also, picture options for the banner(open to suggestion because I couldn't find almost anything):

khi3-640x480.jpg

070430_iraqTerror_hmed_11a.grid-6x2.jpg

2014-08-18-1086064080.jpg

241658067.jpg

Sorrehh.... Couldn't find any good pictures. >_<

And I guess I just assumed that how she just wasted all of her strength and energy on the door would have her down and exhausted for a while. *Shrug.*

Something similar to.... the 3 or 4 picture I think....? Something like that... I'll start looking as well.
And It is likely that they will be down for quite a long time. They may even be down for a matter of a couple of days during experimentation.

• Thank You
Something similar to.... the 3 or 4 picture I think....? Something like that... I'll start looking as well.
And It is likely that they will be down for quite a long time. They may even be down for a matter of a couple of days during experimentation.
Alright! I'll try it with those two, and post the results here. You can chose which one you like the most and let me know any edits you'd like me to make. ^_^ If you do find a pic you want me to use for sure, let me know. :3

Ahh.. So are we time-skipping, than?

Yes, the post I made was just taking them there. You are going to wake up after however long it takes for your expiriment

Alright!

Andddddd....

Banner number one: bannerfans_14247642.jpg

It looks terrible, so... I'm gonna resize the background image to the banner dimension, rather than having it stretched to fit background like it is now. :p

Banner number two:
bannerfans_14247642 (2).jpg

I can do the same with that one, too.

Sorreh for the low quality.. I'm in the middle of checking/replying to some important stuff.

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs34/i/2008/240/d/b/tribal_chaos_star_by_scumdesigns.jpg
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs9/i/2006/042/9/f/Chaos_symbol_by_Crymsontyde.jpg

Either of those could be expanded and then shrunk to have words over it. Sorry about sending you on a wild goose chase xP But I do like the first banner. I will try and do a bit of work with these two later, so you dont need to worry about it.
Alright. ^^ I can make one with them, if you want. Or, I'll just wait. :3

Yes! I am loving this one very much ^^

• Thank You
Does this mean I have approval to upload the last banner..? :o Or do you still want the symbol one, Shadic?

the last banner is approved

Got the banner submitted!! :D

Now it just needs to be approved. :3 *Awaits this to happen anxiously.*

Anywho... Should I go ahead and post, or is someone else wanting to post, first?

Got the banner submitted!! :D

Now it just needs to be approved. :3 *Awaits this to happen anxiously.*

Anywho... Should I go ahead and post, or is someone else wanting to post, first?
Yay, can't wait to spot it! : D

As far as I'm concerned, you can go ahead and post. :>