The Conversion Initiative OOC & Sign-ups

Sorry I'm taking so long brainstorming..!

On another note, I'll try to post ASAP. I've got one started, but I've got sooooooo much to catch up on.. >_<
Just take your time dear, we ain't going anywhere. ^^

• Thank You
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Blech. Gonna get to that reply in the next couple days. Got busy again. o.e

It's fine, even the best of us tend to get busy. Life's a bitch and we all have one.

• Thank You
  • Thank You
Eh, I've got allot of RP's going atm. So I think I'm gonna drop this one.

Whoops! Damn, sorry. I totally forgot this... Bad Finny! *Slaps self*

I'll get to working on a post after I've replied to few other RPs. :]

• Thank You
I'm sorry it took me so long to reply. Dx I caught some douche's germs while I was shopping and I've been sick for more or less a week now. The please someone kill me now kind of sick. I'm not out of the woods yet but at least my head is functioning properly now so I'm back to RPing at long last.

Also, I didn't realize I wrote that much before I posted it, I'm sorry if I crammed too much stuff into one post. :d

I'm sorry it took me so long to reply. Dx I caught some douche's germs while I was shopping and I've been sick for more or less a week now. The please someone kill me now kind of sick. I'm not out of the woods yet but at least my head is functioning properly now so I'm back to RPing at long last.

Also, I didn't realize I wrote that much before I posted it, I'm sorry if I crammed too much stuff into one post. :d
It was awesome! =D

And aw, sorry to head that! =/ Hope you start feeling all the way better!

Sorry I haven't posted.. Gotten busy again.

Also, due to this.. I've actually been meaning to ask. @Finhawk , would you be up for co-GMing?

Sorry I haven't posted.. Gotten busy again.

Also, due to this.. I've actually been meaning to ask. @Finhawk , would you be up for co-GMing?
If you're ready to tolerate a moron who doesn't have much experience on that field, then why not. However, I've been insanely busy lately and will be for the rest of this month as well. Which is exactly why I'm replying so late in the first place. ^^;