The Conversion Initiative OOC & Sign-ups

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Go ahead and post at will.....

Alright, I could post tomorrow... I think. :d

Reactions: Shadicmaster
Agent's Name: Arthur Sax
Agent's Role: Previously a field operative for SHIELD's more blacklisted departments.
Agent's No.: AS 312 69 318
DOB: 1985
Appearance:
2vwfc4k.jpg

Languages: English
Given Avenger: QuickSilver
Citizenship: American
Place of Birth: Columbia, South Carolina
Marital Status: Not married.
Education: Previously of Berkley.
Known Relatives: None are alive.
Powers: Superhuman Speed.
Abilities: Standard SHIELD training, gifted tinkerer.
Weaknesses: He's still capable of death, weather it by crushing, cutting, shooting, exploding, if he cant outrun he cant survive it.
Q: After the fall of S.H.I.E.L.D in 2014, where did you go and what have you been doing since?
A:Budapest, underground. Has been living in an old S.H.I.E.L.D hideout for 2 years watching the world above through monitors.
Q: Now that you have these new abilities, do you think you'll be able to control them?
A: Most likely, after time in the underground he has been meditating and practicing self control.
Q: What's your first priority? Taking down HYDRA with your powers or taking revenge against the scientists?
A:Hydra, why hate the scientists for doing their jobs and giving me powers?
True Hero Never Dies

Last edited by a moderator:
@HellHoundWoof
I am quite sure that the hero you chose isnt on the list, though I like that you put what you were supposed to in there (not saying what *rules hint hint*)
If you could change it in any way to be one of the character's listed, then I may accept. Also, please include the personal character questions at the end.

I've got a bit of focus back, so.. Working on a post! :D

I know I said I'd post but due to my procrastinating, I had a lot of stuff to deal with for the last few days. Stuff that took more of my time than I had anticipated. However, it should all be done and over with after today. :d

Can't see the picture..

You also still left out some of the fields. :p Here:

[remember, with the first question, ALL S.H.I.E.L.D agents would have been hiding until this year [2016] to avoid DNA detection by the helicarrier. It has now been destroyed - see Timeline section]

Q: After the fall of S.H.I.E.L.D in 2014, where did you go and what have you been doing since?
A:
Q: Now that you have these new abilities, do you think you'll be able to control them?
A:
Q: What's your first priority? Taking down HYDRA with your powers or taking revenge against the scientists?
A:

Savana is correct on that one, I just didnt get a chance to update. Computers at school suck. But I'm putting up the hulk's profile right now, and as soon as edits are done, I will also put up quicksilver

• Thank You
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Black widow, Black panther, and Ant man are still open. If you give me a pm, we can talk about other characters or more in depth plot driving characters should you so wish to still be in this. (aka, possibly hulk)

i will think about it, to be honest, I need to keep off the distractions while finals are happening. maybe in two weeks when its all over ill message you and see where I could squeeze in ^_^

Reactions: Shadicmaster
Can't see the picture..

You also still left out some of the fields. :p Here:

[remember, with the first question, ALL S.H.I.E.L.D agents would have been hiding until this year [2016] to avoid DNA detection by the helicarrier. It has now been destroyed - see Timeline section]

A:
A:
A:
GAH I KEEP FORGETTING THAT!

Reactions: Midnight Maiden