The Conversion Initiative OOC & Sign-ups

looks good to me. You're accepted. Go ahead and post like the rest of us did, you will be placed in a different room, other than the one the other three characters are in.
Sav. You may now play with your extra character and put that one in the same position as our lovely new player
Hm..?

Ah, alright. I'll post after him, as soon as I get the chance.

looks good to me. You're accepted. Go ahead and post like the rest of us did, you will be placed in a different room, other than the one the other three characters are in.
Sav. You may now play with your extra character and put that one in the same position as our lovely new player
should i post when he's getting the experiment or only when he's in the room?

Its your choice, though my suggestion is starting when he just wakes up in the experiement room, observing something, some how being taken out of conciousness and finding himself in another room. Unless you wish to escape. You have one of the few characters that I consider being able to escape the expiriment rooms, and so if you would like to consider that option, you may pm me

Oh yay, a new player~ Welcome aboard! :D

Also, if nothing unexpected happens, I'll post in the RP later today. :d

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Loved your post!
I'll try to post, later today. Might be unable, though.. >_<

If anything, I'll try to check in any time I get the chance.

Hehe, glad to hear it wasn't total crap. :p

It's cool, I spent days procrastinating so I couldn't judge you even if I wanted to. :,D

Lol. No. No it wasn't. :3

XD No worries, I understand that.

Might be able to post shortly, actually.. Logan'll be in surgery for a couple more hours.. So, if I can work up the mentality, I may actually have a post up soon.

Wait! Logan?
logan-wolverine-5.jpg

If Logan's your brother, I don't think he needs a surgery.

I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself. Forgive me and my moronity.

But it's cool. If you don't feel like writing, don't feel pressured to. C:

Wait! Logan?
logan-wolverine-5.jpg

If Logan's your brother, I don't think he needs a surgery.

I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself. Forgive me and my moronity.

But it's cool. If you don't feel like writing, don't feel pressured to. C:
I was all excited for a minute, cause I thought you actually knew about him. We've got people praying and talking about it and just sharing it all over the US.

But don't worry about it. I've gotten the whole Logan/Wolvie thing a lot, because of my Marvel addiction. No need to apologize. :3

Thanks. ^^ I think it'd be good for me to try to get it done.. I need a distraction, and my comics/sketchbook only works for so long.

Well, I'm not from US so I haven't heard about anything like that. :d

I can imagine. xD It's just that they've just been showing the X-men movies on TV here lately and the second I read "Logan", Wolverine popped into my mind instantly.

If you're up to it, I guess I can't stop you. :p

Yeah, understandable. I just was all excited for a minute. XD

Definitely, lol. Though, I can honestly say I'd take my brother over Wolvie any day. And that's saying a lot.

Yeah. Like I said, I'll try when I get the chance.

I'll try to post sometime tomorrow, if I get the chance. I needa sleep, or try to, 'cause I'll be up all night tomorrow.

I FINALLY POSTED
the post kinda sucks since i dont have much to do.....
BUT I POSTED!!

• Love
I FINALLY POSTED
the post kinda sucks since i dont have much to do.....
BUT I POSTED!!
Hooray!

It's all good, considering how sucky my post was.. Xp 'Tis the life of a wild Sav..

Anyhow.

I'm back with my brother, so I may be silent for a bit. However, once I get forced out and dragged back to the waiting room again, I'll get on my laptop and write up a reply.

Reactions: Shadicmaster
Yay, posts~! : D

However, I've been experiencing some technical difficulties recently. I'll try to post tomorrow but I can't promise anything. :I

Now that I've been kicked out again..

*Barrel-rolls to IC*