The Conversion Initiative OOC & Sign-ups

hm..? Oh, did i not post? >.> sowwy..... I'll try and force a post out of me tonight after work
Don't try to force anything out, let it come out on its own. :3

*Watches owlishly and anxiously.*
Well, not sure how that last post even happened.
Mira was just all like 'lol shsh fin we gotta break shit or we die'. XD
Anyways.. *Returns to playing Gale of Darkness.*
Oh, I'm sure Finley will be happy to break stuff.

Also, yay for pokemon! It's been too long since I played any of the games. x,D

What he said! :D
Yeah for breaking things! <3
Yeah, same. My friend and I were talking and it came up, so here I am re-playing Gale of Darkness. :p
Breaking things is good for one's health. Especially if you break yourself in the progress.

I've never played that. The newest ones I've been having an epic pokemon journey in were Ruby and Sapphire. xP (Though I did play one of the mystery dungeon ones a bit. I was a very fabulous cyndaquil typhlosion. I ended up getting stuck somewhere and quit. :,D)

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Breaking things is good for one's health. Especially if you break yourself in the progress.
I've never played that. The newest ones I've been having an epic pokemon journey in were Ruby and Sapphire. xP (Though I did play one of the mystery dungeon ones a bit. I was a very fabulous cyndaquil typhlosion. I ended up getting stuck somewhere and quit. :,D)
Exactly! :D

WHAT
HOW DO YOU LIVE

Sapphire was my favorite hand-held Pokemon game. ^^ I've played all the games from Yellow/Red/Blue-Black/White. I don't like the ones after those, though, because I feel like they've run out of all their good material. :p

I also play Pokemon: Battle Revolution(eh..), Pokemon Colosseum(OMFG This is bae!!! <33), Pokemon XD: Gale Of Darkness(This just fucking trumps all. It's an incredible sequel to Colosseum), and Pokepark: Wii. XD

Yeah.. Kinda an addict. o-o I HAVE NO SHAME.

I also played/beat all the pokemon battle dungeon games(up till the sky dungeon) and a couple of the rescuer ones. :3

Exactly! :D
HOW DO YOU LIVE
Sapphire was my favorite hand-held Pokemon game. ^^ I've played all the games from Yellow/Red/Blue-Black/White. I don't like the ones after those, though, because I feel like they've run out of all their good material. :p
I also play Pokemon: Battle Revolution(eh..), Pokemon Colosseum(OMFG This is bae!!! <33), Pokemon XD: Gale Of Darkness(This just fucking trumps all. It's an incredible sequel to Colosseum), and Pokepark: Wii. XD
Yeah.. Kinda an addict. o-o I HAVE NO SHAME.
I also played/beat all the pokemon battle dungeon games(up till the sky dungeon) and a couple of the rescuer ones. :3
I DON'T KNOW!
I guess I stay alive thanks to PH. (No, you don't have to know what I'm talking about here. :,D)

I've never had hand-held pokemon games. (Shame on me!) When I was a kid, my awesome daddy just downloaded some games to one of our computers. I think there ended up being red/blue/yellow and ruby/sapphire. Years later, my brother added red rescue team and some fanmade game that I think was named Gold.

Unfortunately, that computer broke years ago and I haven't played pokemon since. xP

I DON'T KNOW!
I guess I stay alive thanks to PH. (No, you don't have to know what I'm talking about here. :,D)

I've never had hand-held pokemon games. (Shame on me!) When I was a kid, my awesome daddy just downloaded some games to one of our computers. I think there ended up being red/blue/yellow and ruby/sapphire. Years later, my brother added red rescue team and some fanmade game that I think was named Gold.

Unfortunately, that computer broke years ago and I haven't played pokemon since. xP
D:

Might I recommend Pokemon indigo? It's online, no download necessary, and free. It's not as good as the actual games, but it's still at least something.

D:

Might I recommend Pokemon indigo? It's online, no download necessary, and free. It's not as good as the actual games, but it's still at least something.
I shall check it out. :>

Oh, and I guess this poke-talk was kinda way off-topic, sorry for that. ^^;

I shall check it out. :>

Oh, and I guess this poke-talk was kinda way off-topic, sorry for that. ^^;
Hooray! Lol. If you make an account, you should give me your username so I can add you! :D

Oh.. Right. Oops. Actually, that's kinda really my fault. XD Sorry, Shadic! Please don't send me to the chopping block for rambling in the ooc! *Begs for my life.* XD

if im not directly needed for the answering something from someone's post or something like that, you can just continue on my permission since i know i'll be a day or two. school and work are running me dry and im taking a vacation this weekend

Oh, alright. Though I know I won't have time to post at least today and I dunno about tomorrow. :,D

Ah, alright. ^^

Well, guess this means all the more game time for me. XD

sorry, guys. I thought i would get to post over the weekend, but i didnt... I got dragged out the house by my ears to do 'fun stuff'. I will try my absolute hardest to get the post up by thanksgiving, though. xD There's something to be thankful for!

sorry, guys. I thought i would get to post over the weekend, but i didnt... I got dragged out the house by my ears to do 'fun stuff'. I will try my absolute hardest to get the post up by thanksgiving, though. xD There's something to be thankful for!
Hooray!

I think @Finhawk hasn't replied yet, either. Or it went over my head. XD

Anyway... Sorry for any delays, here... My status explains why. :p

Nope, haven't replied yet. I've been... Lazying around. :I
(Sorreh, I'm a jerk. ._.)

Oh dear, I hope your brother isn't hurt too badly and gets better soon.

(I love your signature btw. :,D)
That's all good.

Yeah, same. :/ Praying hard.

(Thanks. :3)

Agent's Name:
Benjamin Morton
Agent's Role: [your job within S.H.I.E.L.D, remember, you don't have to be a field op. to know how to fight]
Field Agent
Agent's No. [just use AS 345 66 890 and change the numbers, but not the AS]
256 207 719
DOB: [please make sure your character is older than twenty-one]
July 19th, 1984
Appearance
200_s.gif

[absolutely no anime images, comic book or real people please]
Languages: [your character doesn't have to know another language]

He knows French, Spanish, greek and english
Given Avenger: [example. Iron Man, Captain America etc.]
Bruce Banner|Hulk
Citizenship:
Canadian citizen
Place of Birth:
Windsor, Ontario Canada
Marital Status:
Separated
Education:
Harvard University.
Known Relatives: [example. leave out those that do not apply]
> Mother's Name:
Janice Morton
> Father's Name: David Morton
> Sibling(s) Jake Morton (Brother MIA) Diane Morton (Sister)
> Spouse/Lover: Abby Wellington (Divorced)
Children: Devin Wellington
Powers: [anything that can be classed as a superhero-esque endowment, such as Tony Stark's intelligence/suit, Cap's Serum]
He has the anger and the being of the hulk, so whenever he's mad he turns into the hulk.
Abilities: [these are more physical, such as martial arts, enhanced strength etc.]
He is trained with martial arts. and is a black belt. He knows how to use a lot of guns and have good accuracy.
Weaknesses: [you don't have to inherit all of your avengers' abilities which will avoid an overpowered character]
He doesn't have Bruce Banner's intelligence, even though he's smart, he will never be as smart as banner. He only knows four languages so it will be hard to go to different countries.

[remember, with the first question, ALL S.H.I.E.L.D agents would have been hiding until this year [2016] to avoid DNA detection by the helicarrier. It has now been destroyed - see Timeline section]

Q: After the fall of S.H.I.E.L.D in 2014, where did you go and what have you been doing since?
A: I haven't been doing much, when this all happened i went back to see my family. I then traveled on the streets, got a small job at a coffee shop.
Q: Now that you have these new abilities, do you think you'll be able to control them?
A: I don't know, Bruce had a hard enough time and he's a genious.
Q: What's your first priority? Taking down HYDRA with your powers or taking revenge against the scientists?
A: I'm gonna take down those scientists, i was on my way to a normal life with my family until they made me this way.​

Last edited:
@Captain America
You are missing the questions at the end, and your character wouldnt be already trying to control the powers as this conversion only just happened. You just woke up in a strange place with these powers

• Thank You
Reactions: Shadicmaster
looks good to me. You're accepted. Go ahead and post like the rest of us did, you will be placed in a different room, other than the one the other three characters are in.
Sav. You may now play with your extra character and put that one in the same position as our lovely new player