• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jade

Your friendly neighborhood Swearengen
FOLKLORE MEMBER
[fieldbox="The Comrades of Istek, ivory"]
[tabs][/tabs]​

• the_collector_by_nathanparkart-d751r0y.jpg

Image by NathanParkArt

The Arcane Arts:

The arcane arts encompass many different realms of ability and effect. The fae of the world are the undisputed masters of magic, but, with talent, training and passion, man is more than capable of bending its power to their will. But be careful; magic can be both fickle and unkind.

The Cost of Magic:

Magic can do most anything in this RP. The only restrictions will be imposed by your discretion, and the game's karma system. Basically, the sky is the limit as far as what you can do, but be careful; all magic comes with a cost. Abuse your power, and you will regret it.

List any spells or arcane abilities in "Ability & Aptitude", and any enchanted items in the appropriate category("Garb", "Weapons", Etc.)

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
"Back up. Hull got this..."

*Proceeds to escalate the situation from a 3 to an 8*

To be fair, my other ideas were to either tackle the knight or just drop all my stuff and leave.

I wish Hull brought Cull along XD
He's not going to put his young passionate pup in danger. Don't worry though, my inevitable next character will have picked him up.

He's not going to put his young passionate pup in danger. Don't worry though, my inevitable next character will have picked him up.
Hehe. I'm just seeing Rinata getting really chummy with the pup.

Rin's actually based on another character of mine, and that character had two wolves as her companions ^_^

@Crono Thanks man, but don't worry, I'm sure everyone will become even more badass as we progress along!

As does Zahra. Maybe the more experienced ones can have a sort of mini clique? It'll be cool to have some banter.

I'll have my post up tomorrow. Didn't get a notification about any posts in this thread. Curse you IPhone Notifications!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back