• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jade

Your friendly neighborhood Swearengen
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, SciFi, Swords and Sorcery, Apocalyptic, Steam Punk, Drama, Anime, Superhero, Medieval,
[fieldbox="The Comrades of Istek, ivory"]
[tabs][/tabs]​

• the_collector_by_nathanparkart-d751r0y.jpg

Image by NathanParkArt

The Arcane Arts:

The arcane arts encompass many different realms of ability and effect. The fae of the world are the undisputed masters of magic, but, with talent, training and passion, man is more than capable of bending its power to their will. But be careful; magic can be both fickle and unkind.

The Cost of Magic:

Magic can do most anything in this RP. The only restrictions will be imposed by your discretion, and the game's karma system. Basically, the sky is the limit as far as what you can do, but be careful; all magic comes with a cost. Abuse your power, and you will regret it.

List any spells or arcane abilities in "Ability & Aptitude", and any enchanted items in the appropriate category("Garb", "Weapons", Etc.)

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
I'll get my picture edited in when my computer decides to stop updating. :banghead::banghead:

Sassy fisherman. Huehuehue.

Ey, @GonzoB. - When characters start dying, will you be considering other applicants or are new characters restricted to current players?

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Just an update from my side. I'm going to be starting work from Monday, and the hours are long. So I'll only be able to post on Friday/the weekeneds.
@GonzoB.

• Useful
Reactions: Jade
*taps glass* Yo, @GonzoB. you in there?
Yes, absolutely.

Sorry for the delay. Not only did a few things pop up at home, but the post itself has turned out to be a lot more of a task than I had imagined.

We're also going to have to extend the chapter by one more post cycle, so it will probably conclude on Saturday or Sunday.

Thanks for your patience, everybody; I'm sure you'll all have fun playing with what this post gives you. :)

Yes, absolutely.

Sorry for the delay. Not only did a few things pop up at home, but the post itself has turned out to be a lot more of a task than I had imagined.

We're also going to have to extend the chapter by one more post cycle, so it will probably conclude on Saturday or Sunday.

Thanks for your patience, everybody; I'm sure you'll all have fun playing with what this post gives you. :)
Aweshum! I look forward to seeing it~

Aha, there he is! Sounds excellent, @GonzoB. - How about my question though? Sorry to pester, just had a friend who was somewhat interested.

I distinctly remember @GonzoB. saying one or two people will die in the first chapter. Little did I know, a chapter is only one posting cycle? Well, in this case, it became two, but WOW that's fast. :O

I distinctly remember @GonzoB. saying one or two people will die in the first chapter. Little did I know, a chapter is only one posting cycle? Well, in this case, it became two, but WOW that's fast. :O
Well, it was actually going to by two posting cycles, and now it's three. Haha.

Also, not all chapters will be this short, though most will be no more than 5-6 posting cycles.

Lastly, when I said two players would die in the first chapter, I was thinking they would be a bit longer, but, after starting the RP, the pacing went in a different direction. Someone may still die this chapter, but I may also save that for chapter 2 or 3.

Let's see how things go.
Aha, there he is! Sounds excellent, @GonzoB. - How about my question though? Sorry to pester, just had a friend who was somewhat interested.
Yeah, I'll be accepting new players. :)

• Thank You
Reactions: LVL1337N00B
Awesome, I'll let him know.

Status
Not open for further replies.