• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jade

Your friendly neighborhood Swearengen
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, SciFi, Swords and Sorcery, Apocalyptic, Steam Punk, Drama, Anime, Superhero, Medieval,
[fieldbox="The Comrades of Istek, ivory"]
[tabs][/tabs]​

• the_collector_by_nathanparkart-d751r0y.jpg

Image by NathanParkArt

The Arcane Arts:

The arcane arts encompass many different realms of ability and effect. The fae of the world are the undisputed masters of magic, but, with talent, training and passion, man is more than capable of bending its power to their will. But be careful; magic can be both fickle and unkind.

The Cost of Magic:

Magic can do most anything in this RP. The only restrictions will be imposed by your discretion, and the game's karma system. Basically, the sky is the limit as far as what you can do, but be careful; all magic comes with a cost. Abuse your power, and you will regret it.

List any spells or arcane abilities in "Ability & Aptitude", and any enchanted items in the appropriate category("Garb", "Weapons", Etc.)

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
As does Zahra. Maybe the more experienced ones can have a sort of mini clique? It'll be cool to have some banter.
Depending on how this mule attack goes the party might not want anything to do with Hull. -_-'

Depending on how this mule attack goes the party might not want anything to do with Hull. -_-'
Yeah. I was just thinking that. XD

pffffffffff I should have set e-mail notifications. /goes to read and possibly post before bed

If not, I'll try to have something up tomorrow

• Thank You
Reactions: Greenie and Jade
For Rin it will really depend on what the mule has to say about the matter. ;)

Posted! Hope I'm not too rusty.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jade and Greenie
I'll have my post up tomorrow. Didn't get a notification about any posts in this thread. Curse you IPhone Notifications!!!

Try to get it up A.S.A.P.

I need to respond to the group and set the action in motion. After that, you guys will have one more post each to act in this scene, and then I'll wrap up chapter one on Wednesday.

Reactions: Greenie
Try to get it up A.S.A.P.

I need to respond to the group and set the action in motion. After that, you guys will have one more post each to act in this scene, and then I'll wrap up chapter one on Wednesday.
Dang, that's the shortest chapter in an RP I'll have ever experienced. Not saying its a bad thing.

Dang, that's the shortest chapter in an RP I'll have ever experienced. Not saying its a bad thing.
Yeah, but they're actually more like scenes than full fledged chapters.

Reactions: LVL1337N00B
I think it works well ^_^. I like it to be honest.

So, let me ask you guys a question; how do you all feel about the subject of bears?

:bsmile::bear::bear::bear::bsmile:

So, let me ask you guys a question; how do you all feel about the subject of bears?

:bsmile::bear::bear::bear::bsmile:
You mean... cute and cuddly ones like this?

oso_panda_kawaii_by_naiaritaa-d6cznf4.jpg

Or mean and scary like this o.o

AngryBear.jpg

Okay, Okay. I'll stop being ridiculous now. To answer the question, I love bears. Mwahah.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
  • Love
Three guys have spears. I need to loot at least one of them.

Also yes I dig bears. They are the best animal.

ARE WE GONNA FIGHT A BEAR?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jade
Rin is so not going to want to fight a bear. More like have a nice chat. Hah.

Marda may panic. A bear is not quite the same as a fish.

Rin is so not going to want to fight a bear. More like have a nice chat. Hah.

Hahaha.

This is going to be so absurdly fun for me.

I can't wait to see how you guys react to the crap I'm going to throw at you. :)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Well Hull's wrestled bears before so... Clearly it's going to eat our opponents and then become Hull's awsome mount.

Hahaha.

This is going to be so absurdly fun for me.

I can't wait to see how you guys react to the crap I'm going to throw at you. :)
Oh dear... Bears... A charging mule... A fiery swordswoman... An arrow... A useless girl with a map... Many interesting things are being put forth in this situation. XD

Reactions: Jade
Status
Not open for further replies.