The Cinderella Effect - OOC & Sign ups

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
PSH! No trouble, @Shayla ~

I just need to know the name of the woman you're using here as well as what you'd like on it. Quotes, colors, anything else you can think of.
Barbara Palvin is her name :D I would love to see some red and silver in hers along with maybe a White Andalusian like this one to represent Aria. Fire or roses are great to! Quote wise... Either one of these is good by me!

Don't find her and lose you , Find you to find her.

Hatred is never ended by hatred... It is ended by true love.

Other than that , I am good with anything! ^^

Perhaps take the "true" out of the hatred/love quote? Flows a bit better, I think. But that's up to you! XD

Yours will be done after the other two, so probably not until Sunday night...I promised my own players that I'd get a continuation post out then, though, so I'll do that first...and tomorrow, we're moving furniture, so dunno how much time I'll have to do the images. I seem to be kicking them out after a few hours, each, though...so we'll see. XD

• Love
Reactions: Shayla
Perhaps take the "true" out of the hatred/love quote? Flows a bit better, I think. But that's up to you! XD

Yours will be done after the other two, so probably not until Sunday night...I promised my own players that I'd get a continuation post out then, though, so I'll do that first...and tomorrow, we're moving furniture, so dunno how much time I'll have to do the images. I seem to be kicking them out after a few hours, each, though...so we'll see. XD
Totally fine by me if you take it out! Take your time I am in no rush! Besides I am updating Cassandra a decent bit so all is good. ^^

@Princess Poisoned Rose ~

As I stated with Justin, just let me know what you think. If anything needs to be edited, I'll be happy to modify to the best of my ability!

Isabella.png

• Love
Reactions: Justin
@Princess Poisoned Rose ~

As I stated with Justin, just let me know what you think. If anything needs to be edited, I'll be happy to modify to the best of my ability!

Isabella.png
Mowkie I will keep saying this... your are fucking amazing XD lol. Playing around with GIMP, not really going for anything until I get the feel and than show you some of the banners I make lol, just because I want you to see them xD

Reactions: Mowkie
Why, thank you, @Justin Charming ~ You are quite the complimentary person. And I look forward to seeing your work. XD

Oopsies, I spelled her name wrong! And Rose asked me to change the quote...so here's the new one! Also, @Gorgeous♠Chaos ~ I finished yours. You can find it under the revamp of Rose's. XD Lemme know what you think!

Isabella1.png

~~~~​

Amelia.png

• Love
Reactions: QUEENIE and Justin
*sees second image on dark backround* O.O

*throws a table*

SCRATCH THAT! I have to fix the quote.

• Love
Reactions: Shayla and QUEENIE
Wow I missed a lot xD

It's just she actually really loves her husband and him having two mistresses bothers her but she loves the other two boys like they were her own. So her raising your character would be good for her to heal

Really? In my Cs I made her out to be cruel to Lucas.

I also don't like the fact that there are two bastard sons, since I feel like that detracts from my own character. Maybe it'll work though.

Yup you misses alot @Vio

Yeah well you made you character before mine. She isn't cruel but it's what you make of it. She does have secret and it's that she is a sorceress because of her birth in another kingdom where magic is accepted and The ruling family there used it.

Honestly, it's just like my char sheet making the king posh, unfaithful, and unwise (to a certain degree)...but that's something that I was willing to edit were someone to make the king into a character. One must always be willing to compromise.

As for there being two bastards detracting from your character, I can assure you that it doesn't. Your char is vastly different from Justin's. Add that to the fact that it makes sense the king would be unfaithful more than once to his queen, and we have two bastard sons (both the two youngest, which is perfect) with two different (and awesome) personalities...who will have two vastly different stories. <3

• Thank You
Reactions: Esmeray
Well Gorgeous said that the mother of the kids could be different so yeah that was a rule. And I had the idea of a Baby prince kid who isn't The Queen's son awhile back, so yeah.

Honestly, it's just like my char sheet making the king posh, unfaithful, and unwise (to a certain degree)...but that's something that I was willing to edit were someone to make the king into a character. One must always be willing to compromise.

As for there being two bastards detracting from your character, I can assure you that it doesn't. Your char is vastly different from Justin's. Add that to the fact that it makes sense the king would be unfaithful more than once to his queen, and we have two bastard sons (both the two youngest, which is perfect) with two different (and awesome) personalities...who will have two vastly different stories. <3

Yeah, and the issues with the mothers is different too. So I don't think its all bad. Plus he finished his sheet before mine anyways. XD

But yeah, dunno how to compromise about Lucas and the queen. So maybe we can find a reason why the queen would dislike Lucas to the point she'd abuse him.

Well Gorgeous said that the mother of the kids could be different so yeah that was a rule. And I had the idea of a Baby prince kid who isn't The Queen's son awhile back, so yeah.

Whatever you say. I already said there wasn't a problem so there is no point in trying to explain yourself. :Y

Well me and mowkie figured maybe that it was something that got blown up out of proportion or that he is lying to an extent

Well me and mowkie figured maybe that it was something that got blown up out of proportion or that he is lying to an extent

I'll have to read my Cs. I don't believe lying is something he would do.

But, honestly...I don't think abuse is something Isabaella would do. There in-lies the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.