The Cinderella Effect - OOC & Sign ups

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesomesauce! I'm glad you liked the lyrics I picked...I had a hard time choosing. XD

As for you, dear Rose, absolutely! Any particular quotes you'd like me to use? Colors? Things like that?

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Awesomesauce! I'm glad you liked the lyrics I picked...I had a hard time choosing. XD

As for you, dear Rose, absolutely! Any particular quotes you'd like me to use? Colors? Things like that?
Definitely using for my ic banner lol. *Goes to learn how to do that for all my other rps* lol

Oh, actually...I can make a much smaller banner for the IC so we don't take up space (and loading time for those with slower bandwidths). I'll do that once I get character sheet images made. I plan to do the same for Jude. For character sheets, go big or go home...but for images that are going to appear on every IC post we do, always make something smaller that doesn't fill the screen. ^^

• Love
Oh, actually...I can make a much smaller banner for the IC so we don't take up space (and loading time for those with slower bandwidths). I'll do that once I get character sheet images made. I plan to do the same for Jude. For character sheets, go big or go home...but for images that are going to appear on every IC post we do, always make something smaller that doesn't fill the screen. ^^
Cool

I am so not going to lie, but I want you (@Mowkie) to make me one. Her name is Clara Alonso

Haha, okay, @Gorgeous♠Chaos ~

Any colors you prefer? Things other than the char? Would you like any animals on there? And what about quotes?

Haha, okay, @Gorgeous♠Chaos ~

Any colors you prefer? Things other than the char? Would you like any animals on there? And what about quotes?
Feel free to do any color that you see fit, and animal wise you can use owls and could you put in the quote "This night ain't for the holy man with the holy plan" please.

Okie dokie! I'll get that done probably tomorrow along with Rose's. Tonight, though, I'm finishing my dragoness for Shayla's RP. ^^

• Love
Reactions: Brea and Justin
Okie dokie! I'll get that done probably tomorrow along with Rose's. Tonight, though, I'm finishing my dragoness for Shayla's RP. ^^
Your amazing... god I need to learn how to do that like now xD. My banners are usually nice but not that nice xD, do you use an app or you just do it on like paint or something or do you have Adobe xD, if you just use Paint then you are a Goddess of Graphic Design xD

I have Photoshop CS5 as well as other Adobe Works that I don't use. XD I used to be half decent at Illustrator, but I lost the drive to create things out of it. Too many people in the Graphic Design industry who are much, much better than I am. I think I might have a PS app on my tablet, but it's a waste of money and slows the tablet down. I also have a Wacom Tablet (the very basic model), but I only use it when building maps...and I've learned that it's better to just use the Pen tool.

But remember...I've been messing around with this stuff for YEARS. My mom has been doing PS for around 16, which is the majority of my life, and I started messing with it at 14, which is around eight years ago. The biggest reason my images look as good as they do is because of the images that I FIND as well as the brushes that I use - which are also found and are made by better artists than myself. DON'T BE FOOLED BY MY PLACEMENT! XD I just have a good eye for things is all.

• Love
I have Photoshop CS5 as well as other Adobe Works that I don't use. XD I used to be half decent at Illustrator, but I lost the drive to create things out of it. Too many people in the Graphic Design industry who are much, much better than I am. I think I might have a PS app on my tablet, but it's a waste of money and slows the tablet down. I also have a Wacom Tablet (the very basic model), but I only use it when building maps...and I've learned that it's better to just use the Pen tool.

But remember...I've been messing around with this stuff for YEARS. My mom has been doing PS for around 16, which is the majority of my life, and I started messing with it at 14, which is around eight years ago. The biggest reason my images look as good as they do is because of the images that I FIND as well as the brushes that I use - which are also found and are made by better artists than myself. DON'T BE FOOLED BY MY PLACEMENT! XD I just have a good eye for things is all.
Yeah I know xD... lol I guess I am at like Novice level banners and Photoshop not in the range of money to pay for, but will get the eventually. I just like to be creative to I play around with it and stuff comes out nice (wish I could show you my banners... but they are on my old laptop that broke last year), maybe one day something will spark and I will be doing banners like that, until then I will be a Novice Graphic Designer XD

Have you ever tried GIMP? It's free to download and use, and I've seen some pretty good work out of it. It's a step up from Paint, that's for sure! XD

There's also a "free" version of Photoshop CS2...it's older, but works. I've had friends who've never done a banner in their life do works as good, if not better than my own.

• Useful
Reactions: Brea and Justin
Have you ever tried GIMP? It's free to download and use, and I've seen some pretty good work out of it. It's a step up from Paint, that's for sure! XD

There's also a "free" version of Photoshop CS2...it's older, but works. I've had friends who've never done a banner in their life do works as good, if not better than my own.
Never use either one xD, but now I will thanks lol.

Downloading GIMP now and searching up older version of Photoshop CS2 xD

Hold on, I'll get you a link!

• Thank You
I don't want to sound greedy or needy.. But , do you think I could snag a banner from you @Mowkie ? If it isn't any trouble of course! If it is to much on your plate it is totally fine! I can admire all the other pretties you put out and just try my hand at my own! :D

PSH! No trouble, @Shayla ~

I just need to know the name of the woman you're using here as well as what you'd like on it. Quotes, colors, anything else you can think of.

Once I have a refreshed mine with good sleep, I can see that GIMP is going to be fun to use. It's kind of like Adobe (used once in school), but not as lavish I guess, but definitely going to have nice banners xD, thanks for letting me know about GIMP Mowkie. Goodnight everyone.

Reactions: Mowkie
Status
Not open for further replies.