The Cinderella Effect - OOC & Sign ups

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mowkie I love the description xD.

I'll add relationships and stuff tomorrow, going to bed now. Night^^... maybe, probably say on for a few more hours but yeah xD

Oh, you want one exactly like Jude's?

I usually don't do duplicates. O.o

But, I suppose that does make sense. I can do that, and your images should be large enough. Can I get the name of who you're using? I like to find other images as well. ^^

Oh, you want one exactly like Jude's?

I usually don't do duplicates. O.o

But, I suppose that does make sense. I can do that, and your images should be large enough. Can I get the name of who you're using? I like to find other images as well. ^^
Oh xD. I didn't want it like Jude's I want it unique just saying snakes... I thought that's what you were going to do... but I would love something different but still amazing for my char xD.

His real name is Conrad Bromfield

Oh, I had already figured the snakes...what with Lord Boa and all. XD

I think it's fitting to have the crest still in there, if you're good with that.

And thank ya. I'll be looking for images later, and I should be able to get to work on it either tomorrow or Saturday, depending on everything that goes on RT. I have to clean the house and (finally) finish unpacking tomorrow, as I promised already that I would do so. However, if all goes well tomorrow, and we get everything done, I should be able to get it finished this weekend for sure!

• Love
Reactions: Justin
@Mowkie I haven't even read your cs yet, but I just had to give it some love because it is fucking beautiful. Well done!

Oh, I had already figured the snakes...what with Lord Boa and all. XD

I think it's fitting to have the crest still in there, if you're good with that.

And thank ya. I'll be looking for images later, and I should be able to get to work on it either tomorrow or Saturday, depending on everything that goes on RT. I have to clean the house and (finally) finish unpacking tomorrow, as I promised already that I would do so. However, if all goes well tomorrow, and we get everything done, I should be able to get it finished this weekend for sure!
Thanks xD yeah xD lol the Lord Boa definitely gave big hints lol. Yeah Of course^^, I would love to still have the crest in there^^.

Either way, take as much time as you need... I will just be over here jumping up and down like a kid waiting to go to Disney xD

Why, thank you!

And he's not even my best work. *blows on knuckles* Yep. Still got it!

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: Brea and Justin
As soon as all of you finish up your CS's I can set to work on matching up pairings for all!

Don't worry , I will make sure your at least compatible in a sense to your partner. ^^

Reactions: MadKingJai™
As soon as all of you finish up your CS's I can set to work on matching up pairings for all!

Don't worry , I will make sure your at least compatible in a sense to your partner. ^^
Reggie's done CLOSED SIGNUPS - The Cinderella Effect - OOC & Sign ups

I think Ghost is the last one left... maybe unless Vio is going to write out the history or something. Still reading over cses, but will most likely finish tomorrow with reading^^.

Reggie's done CLOSED SIGNUPS - The Cinderella Effect - OOC & Sign ups

I think Ghost is the last one left... maybe unless Vio is going to write out the history or something. Still reading over cses, but will most likely finish tomorrow with reading^^.
Oh! I like Reggie but his story is such a sad one :( I think I have someone already in mind for him so don't you worry lol.

Ghostie is indeed the last person we need for our Prince's , All the princess are thankfully done along with the Queen.

I am working on a banner for mine and adding on bits and pieces more to mine. So , once we have Ghostie's in I will match up pairs.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Oh! I like Reggie but his story is such a sad one :( I think I have someone already in mind for him so don't you worry lol.

Ghostie is indeed the last person we need for our Prince's , All the princess are thankfully done along with the Queen.

I am working on a banner for mine and adding on bits and pieces more to mine. So , once we have Ghostie's in I will match up pairs.
I told you it would give you the feels xD. I usually never make a char with such a sad backstory, but starting to try new styles of rping and chars so yeah, Reggie is going to fun and sad to play as... being the baby and most recent bastard son and obviously a reminder of the affair xD, so yeah. Can't wait to see who will be his match^^.

• Love
Reactions: Shayla
I hoping that I can get this going on Sunday, that is if Ghost is finished with her charcter by then

• Love
Reactions: Justin and Brea
@Mowkie I kinda want you to make one for the queen but you already are making some so I guess what I have is good.

For future reference, Rose, if you're gonna post something like that, I would much prefer you just ask. XD If I'm making one, I'm not gonna turn down another in the same RP. I'd be happy to make one for the queen. Just give me the name of the woman you're using and tell me what all you'd like on it.

No no I said I kinda wanted you to make one but its ok dear i dont really want one I thought it was pretty cool if I really wanted one I would have flat out asked you if you would make one for me. I didn't mean for you to think it was rude I swear.

You're fine. If you do want one, though, I'd be happy to make one for you. :3

@Justin Charming ~

Lemme know what you think! And if there's something you'd like changed, let me know. I have the PSD.

Reginald.png

• Love
Reactions: QUEENIE and Justin
Ok I totally changed my mind can you please make me one?? The actress I used is Kate Winslet

@Justin Charming ~

Lemme know what you think! And if there's something you'd like changed, let me know. I have the PSD.

Reginald.png
You're fucking amzing lol. And the emptiness is s perfect qoute lol. The song on his cs has thst lyric lol. I love, I love it sooo much^^

• Love
Reactions: Mowkie
Status
Not open for further replies.