The Cinderella Effect - OOC & Sign ups

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Psh, I used to change mine all the time...

Until I started making them, that is. XD

Finally got my prince finished!

If Reggie was a girl, this song would represent him since he wants to be King one day xD.

I love that song, listen to it on repeat a few weeks back

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Have a rotating signature website thing that changes everytime refresh page wjere I posted lol
OH. Well that makes sense actually cause you had different signatures on different tabs and I was just like, ".... How?"

• Love
IM SO EXCITED!! AND SO IS AKINLI! HES LOOKING FORWARD TO CREATING BONDS WITH HIS BROTHERS!!! and putting Reggie in head locks

• Love
Reactions: Brea and Justin
  • Love
Sooo....

Now that we have all of the princes, does that mean we can start?

*hopeful look*

• Love
I can't wait to see the pairs and start this!

• Love
IM SO EXCITED!! AND SO IS AKINLI! HES LOOKING FORWARD TO CREATING BONDS WITH HIS BROTHERS!!! and putting Reggie in head locks
Yay... Reggie can't wait for those... xD

Reactions: Stargazer
Am going to wait for pairings, but I will be starting on the IC sometime this week

Am going to wait for pairings, but I will be starting on the IC sometime this week
I CAN'T WAIT..................
too_much.gif

• Love
Reactions: QUEENIE
I can't wait to watch who gets paired with who...

• Love
How long until the pairs are up? Because the anticipation might just kill me.

I have no clue. That would be Shayla's decision. Also, everyone's character has been accepted.

• Thank You
Reactions: Brea
I'm going to pass out and Brea is going to die... fun ways to kill an anxious RPer xD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Brea and QUEENIE
I'm probably going to die way before Brea. This has me really excited and I just want to put this dork in action!

(seriously guys please don't leave him to do his own things. He'll probably leave the castle and come back with a goat or something.) ​

Pairs will be announced more than likely tonight since I assume Ghostie finished her's?

• Love
Reactions: Stargazer
*hides in mountain of pillows*

Status
Not open for further replies.