The Cinderella Effect - OOC & Sign ups

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeay, that would certainly bring those two closer. I feel like these two would just build a bond that would basically be unbreakable and if Akinli ever did give Reggie the silent treatment (which he probably will) it's more because he's teasing than actually angry.
Perfecto lol. Goodnight for now^^

@Stargazer just checking is the queen his mother because attepting to kill her own child is not something she would really do. She Took Reggie in and raised him as her own....

@Shayla I am so sorry that I have you waiting on me before you do pairings! I ended up sleeping practically all day and so I wasn't on my computer or phone

@Stargazer just checking is the queen his mother because attepting to kill her own child is not something she would really do. She Took Reggie in and raised him as her own....
No, I was thinking that he would have a different mother as well. And that his father stopped relations with Akinli's mother once he found she was pregnant. (something that I didn't put into the info) But I was thinking his mother would still be around the castle and everything. I'll elborate on Akinli's backstory when the rp gets going. But yeay, I wasn't mentioning the queen.

Oh thank god, she probably would be super sweet to him even though its not her actual son. So we still have two bastard children

Oh thank god, she probably would be super sweet to him even though its not her actual son. So we still have two bastard children
Haha yeay, dont worry I would have checked with you to make sure it was okay if I was going to say something like that about your character.

However: would it be alright if maybe Akinli has a close relationship with her since one: he technically looks like he could be her own son, and two, she would fill in as the mother role that he never had. Like as a child he would be weary of her but as he gets older he just comes to love her and is like a mama's boy. (is that confusing? sorry if it is)

EDIT: I edited his secret so it's less confusing.

Woo! More Mama's boys!!! XD

Reactions: Stargazer
No its cool she already has a really close relationship with Reggie and he is not her son. Her actual youngest son is a momma's boy as well like Mowkie stated lol. Although I don't know if he is going to hate her when he finds out that she is a sorceress like Jude is going to

Hey, if Jude finds out about his princess FIRST and then his mother, he won't necessarily hate her...he'll just fall apart for a little while. He loves her too much to reject her completely, and she's probably the key to his realization that not all magic is evil. That's when he'll finally tell her what happened at Bride's Peak. It'll be a tear-jerker! XD

Reactions: Brea
No its cool she already has a really close relationship with Reggie and he is not her son. Her actual youngest son is a momma's boy as well like Mowkie stated lol. Although I don't know if he is going to hate her when he finds out that she is a sorceress like Jude is going to
I honestly think Akinli would be the opposite. He would be so excited (a little confused and despite the fact that the princes are supposed to hate magic) He's honestly like a puppy (like when I stated in his age, don't leave him to do his own thing) and I could see him asking her a lot of questions and stuff like that. Weird as it may be, I think he'd love her even more cause that would mean (to him) she's even more unique and special.

*Jude grumbles* "Only because you haven't seen what I have...."

*pets poor, sad char*

*Jude grumbles* "Only because you haven't seen what I have...."

*pets poor, sad char*
It makes me laugh because Jude and Akinli are on total opposites of the spectrum. Like Akinli is just like a puppy, excited about everything and wanting to get out and explore and Jude is just a grump (in Akinli's eyes, though he admires him for his fighting and strategic skills)

So that'd going to be a fun relationship between the three of them. One despises magic the other would love no matter what. She is fearful of how her sons would react to her being who she is.

I see Judas more as an old wolf who's seen too much for his lifetime. He was raised to be a soldier, and it has destroyed him to a certain extent. I actually think he would take pride and enjoyment out of Akinli's enthusiasm and entertain him whenever possible. In fact, I can even see him taking Akinli out on some of his horse rides, since his father doesn't even try to keep him in the castle any more (for certain outbursts that have frightened the staff and even members of the court) when he's not teaching him new skills or the like.

Sadly, I don't see him getting so close with Akinli (yet, anyway) that he shows the side of him that he wants to be. The musician and the philosopher. The man who dreams of a world of peace. His mother would know such things, but not his brothers.

It will be an interesting trio, and I'm super excited to play the family relations out. Add the young maidens in, and we have ourselves a juicy story!!! XD

Reactions: Brea
Prince Akinli || Younger Brother

Since the little babe came into the arms of the royal family, when Judas was only five and had just only been training for a year and a half, he was welcomed and cared for just like any son of the king. At the time, Judas didn't understand that this boy was not his mother's son, and he wouldn't find out until a few more years down the road. Due to this, he grew to love the child as much as he loved his older brother and nearly as much as he loved his own mother. Like Judas, the lad became quite close and fond of the queen, and Judas found himself spending time not only with Isabaella, but also with Akinli. It was over this course of time, while Judas trained and grew into a stronger, more formidable warrior, that his bond with Akinli truly strengthened, for the lad had grown rather interested by the art of fighting. Judas was horrified at the aspect, fearful that he would be doomed to see the brother he was trying so desperately to protect go to war anyway. Luckily for him, the boy's condition would keep him home. So, whenever Judas was home (except the two month recovery period), he would entertain Akinli by teaching him new moves and strategies, taking him out on horseback - even letting him ride Konabos, who was significantly larger than Spirit, at times. While he doesn't tell Akinli this, he is forever grateful of the gods for keeping the boy safe from the battlefield - and safe from becoming a monster like him.​

@Princess Poisoned Rose
Reggie would probably jump around like a kid who had too much sugar when or if he finds out that Isabella is a Sorceress. Reggie isn't afraid of magic... he is just afraid of people finding out that he wants to learn about magic and maybe even learn to use it one day xD, so far his Poetry is the closes thing to him having Magic xD

I see Judas more as an old wolf who's seen too much for his lifetime. He was raised to be a soldier, and it has destroyed him to a certain extent. I actually think he would take pride and enjoyment out of Akinli's enthusiasm and entertain him whenever possible. In fact, I can even see him taking Akinli out on some of his horse rides, since his father doesn't even try to keep him in the castle any more (for certain outbursts that have frightened the staff and even members of the court) when he's not teaching him new skills or the like.

Sadly, I don't see him getting so close with Akinli (yet, anyway) that he shows the side of him that he wants to be. The musician and the philosopher. The man who dreams of a world of peace. His mother would know such things, but not his brothers.

It will be an interesting trio, and I'm super excited to play the family relations out. Add the young maidens in, and we have ourselves a juicy story!!! XD
I could kind of see them being close but like at the same time Judas keeping Akinli at a distance and what not. And he would love to go on horse rides and to train with Judas. I can actually see Akinli looking up to the older male (not really in the fighting sense though he admires him) but more cause in Akinlis eyes Judas is this big and un breakable warrior while he us stuck with a sickly body.

Like you said I'm super excited to see how everything plays out.

Reactions: Mowkie
@Shattered☢Horror☠ that is so adorable I can see him doing that though. She is going to the teach the girls eventually how to use their magic

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: Brea and Justin
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
Status
Not open for further replies.