The Cinderella Effect - OOC & Sign ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well also take into account the queen herself has magic but people wouldn't think she murder him

When magic gets thrown in, though, anything is possible. PLUS, she technically would have motive, since he cheats on her. So, if people really wanted to condemn the queen (which some officials might, but it's a matter of getting the people to back them), it's a possibility still.

If magic is not revealed, however, they probably wouldn't have much in the way of suspecting her.

Reactions: Brea
I know that Amelia would basically take the blame for her sister's were in trouble because she would do what her birth parents did for her. That and she is the oldest sister so she would feel obligated to do so.
The queen won't be suspected because then the princes would because (well two of them) they are the sons of her, so the girls wouldn't let that happen.
And yes they will be suspected, at least I am planning on it.

Last edited:
So I just wamna ask your thoughts on this point that has been bouncing around in my head.
If the king was to die, he would be killed by magic, sending the kingdom back into war. However, that would make drama and trouble for the couples since the girls are sorcerers.
How do you guys feel about this. If it is a no go I will open the king spot for grabs.

I think that would be very fun to see

I know that Amelia would basically take the blame for her sister's were in trouble because she would do what her birth parents did for her. That and she is the oldest sister so she would feel obligated to do so.
The queen won't be suspected because then the princes would because (well two of them) they are the sons of her, so the girls wouldn't let that happen.

Elly would probably be the one to mess up with the magic feel terrible, but she would probably try to fix it and either it would somehow work or just be worse XD

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Do know how much this would destroy Akinli? We'll have to see but I can't see him putting all the blame on them (not right away anyway, like he'd need a lot of proof) but he wouldn't want her to take all the blame and all that.

Do know how much this would destroy Akinli? We'll have to see but I can't see him putting all the blame on them (not right away anyway, like he'd need a lot of proof) but he wouldn't want her to take all the blame and all that.
Haha yeah. Totally meant if it came down to it, Amelia would take the blame.

I CAN'T WAIT!

yayayayayayay!!!

I'll get to work on images once I've eaten and then posted! If you guys have any particular requests, say them now. Otherwise, I'll be doing relatively generic images that relate to the images I've already made you all.

EDIT:

Will get images done tomorrow...I'm a lot more tired than I thought I'd be. T_T

Last edited:
I'll get to work on images once I've eaten and then posted! If you guys have any particular requests, say them now. Otherwise, I'll be doing relatively generic images that relate to the images I've already made you all.

EDIT:

Will get images done tomorrow...I'm a lot more tired than I thought I'd be. T_T
If you could do Reggie's with Lord Boa wrapping around the outside of the circle or shield or the background outline thing XD, like resting on top of it, above Reggie's head. Will be posting tomorrow after getting the beautiful banner for IC... since I am not close to shooting out cute banners yet lol

I'll post tomorrow most definitely, tonight if I have time

Reactions: MadKingJai™
  • Thank You
I'll try and post tomorrow

sorry for the double post but

@Mowkie
Would it be alright if I have Akinli ask Judas if he thought it would be okay to buy a goat as a pet. Or something along the lines?
like he'd just sidle up to his older brother and be like "pssst, I've been thinking of buying another pet. Would you recommend a goat or a dog?" And he's have the most straight face ever that you wouldn't be able to tell if he's joking or not.

Reactions: Brea
When Jude is outside, for sure, though I had set that up for Cassandra. If you'd like him to ask his brother while Jude's dealing with the women, he may find the man to be somewhat...snappy. Either way, I don't mind what you do. Anything that mentions my char shall prompt a response from me. ^^

Reactions: Shayla
When Jude is outside, for sure, though I had set that up for Cassandra. If you'd like him to ask his brother while Jude's dealing with the women, he may find the man to be somewhat...snappy. Either way, I don't mind what you do. Anything that mentions my char shall prompt a response from me. ^^
Maybe I'll do it after thre party or the next day. Akinli will certainly ask him at some point though. XD

Reactions: Brea and Mowkie
Like I said, I'll try it. If it doesn't work out well, I'll let you know. XD

• Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.