The Cinderella Effect - OOC & Sign ups

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Stargazer I can see both Akinli and Reginald running from the castle and writing Poetry and Akinli singing the lyrics as Reggie writes them down. Maybe he could've been the brother that saved Reggie from the window edge?

O.O

Poor Judas...feels like he failed as a brother. Couldn't keep his brothers from fighting and becoming monsters. T_T

O.O

Poor Judas...feels like he failed as a brother. Couldn't keep his brothers from fighting and becoming monsters. T_T
Well he kept one from becoming a monster... even if he stayed away from him xD

Haha, true. He's not a failure...poor guy just doesn't want those he cares for to get hurt. Even the bastards. XD

• Love
Reactions: Justin
O.O

He tried. XD the thing about akinli though is that he can't really fight because of his asthma and weak lungs so technically he's not a monster. plua Akinli Likes weapons and battle strategies but that doesn't mean he really likes fighting

@Stargazer I can see both Akinli and Reginald running from the castle and writing Poetry and Akinli singing the lyrics as Reggie writes them down. Maybe he could've been the brother that saved Reggie from the window edge?
Oh yes! I would love that. Since they are close in age they could probably be rather close in general so maybe when they run away Reginald is the only one that knows about the secret spot.

• Love
Reactions: Justin and Brea
I could see Jude actually being that overprotective sort that would help the boy train in his later years (since the king wouldn't have forced it on Akinli like he did Judas) within his limitations. Honestly, though...I don't see anyone letting the younger prince go to war with his condition. Perhaps that's something that he's always wanted to do is fight in a real war like the most recent one with Highever.

I could see Jude actually being that overprotective sort that would help the boy train in his later years (since the king wouldn't have forced it on Akinli like he did Judas) within his limitations. Honestly, though...I don't see anyone letting the younger prince go to war with his condition. Perhaps that's something that he's always wanted to do is fight in a real war like the most recent one with Highever.
Oh yes, that would be an interesting relationship because while Akinli appreciates the fact that he helps train, he'd get a bit irritated that no one will really let him go to war or anything. And it's not so much that he wants to fight, but he wants to be there to support his brothers or even help out with the battle strategies. Like he doesn't mind if he doesn't get to fight, but he wants to do something to feel useful.

Reactions: Mowkie
He tried. XD the thing about akinli though is that he can't really fight because of his asthma and weak lungs so technically he's not a monster. plua Akinli Likes weapons and battle strategies but that doesn't mean he really likes fighting

Oh yes! I would love that. Since they are close in age they could probably be rather close in general so maybe when they run away Reginald is the only one that knows about the secret spot.
I love that, and Reggie will keep it a secret so they have a better bond. I love it^^

I love that, and Reggie will keep it a secret so they have a better bond. I love it^^
Ahaha he'd better or else Akinli would pull Reggie into a headlock, give him a bad noogie and then give him the silent treatment for probably a year.

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: Brea and Justin
Ahaha he'd better or else Akinli would pull Reggie into a headlock, give him a bad noogie and then give him the silent treatment for probably a year.
Rofl... no xD lol, Reggie would probably bother him until he gave up with the silient treatment... but don't worry Reggie will keep it a secret.

Been out all day and can I just say I am beyond excited to be doing the pairings for this!

Mwhahaha to my evil plans ahead. ;)

Rofl... no xD lol, Reggie would probably bother him until he gave up with the silient treatment... but don't worry Reggie will keep it a secret.
Now that I think about it, I could see Akinli giving Reggie the silent treatment for some reason and then Reggie would bother him until he gives up because c'mon, who can ignore the baby of the family? Besides the youngsters have to stick together.

EDIT: Or he puts Reggie in headlocks for fun. XD

• Love
Now that I think about it, I could see Akinli giving Reggie the silent treatment for some reason and then Reggie would bother him until he gives up because c'mon, who can ignore the baby of the family? Besides the youngsters have to stick together.

EDIT: Or he puts Reggie in headlocks for fun. XD
Yeah... only Judas ignore him because the issues with their father lol, and it pretty obvious that Reggie isn't the Queen's birth son xD, even though the Queen cares for him Judas doesn't like him... but their relationship will blossom in the rp xD, no one can dislike Reginald for too long lol.

I can't wait for this.

• Love
Reactions: Stargazer
Wait, quick question, did Vio drop? Cause if not, then there are five princes cause you have Ghost, Shattered, Mowkie, Vio and I

EDIT: @Shattered☢Horror☠

I just re-read Reggie's profile and then you mentioned the window and a thought ran through my mind. Like if Akinli was the one to save him from the window, I could easily see him listening to Reggie say he was sleep walking and then immediately he would put the younger prince in a headlock and tell him to be more careful.

and that would probably be the first headlock Akinli ever gave Reggie.

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: Brea and Justin
Wait, quick question, did Vio drop? Cause if not, then there are five princes cause you have Ghost, Shattered, Mowkie, Vio and I

I just re-read Reggie's profile and then you mentioned the window and a thought ran through my mind. Like if Akinli was the one to save him from the window, I could easily see him listening to Reggie say he was sleep walking and then immediately he would put the younger prince in a headlock and tell him to be more careful.

Vio did indeed drop out and you took his place. ^^

Judas doesn't dislike Reggie. In fact, he avoids the youngest because of the fact that he's a reminder about their dad being unfaithful (he's the ultimate mama's boy) and he doesn't want to take his anger over his dad out on Reggie.

• Love
Judas doesn't dislike Reggie. In fact, he avoids the youngest because of the fact that he's a reminder about their dad being unfaithful (he's the ultimate mama's boy) and he doesn't want to take his anger over his dad out on Reggie.
Yeah that's what I said... I think lol, that he is avoiding Reggie because of what he represents xD.

I love it, perfect xD

• Love
Yeah that's what I said... I think lol, that he is avoiding Reggie because of what he represents xD.

I love it, perfect xD
And then the next day he would tell Reggie to follow him and that's when he would show him his secret spot. Cause I think Akinli would pick up on the fact that it was more than just sleep walking but he's not sure, so he would bring Reggie to his favorite spot in hopes of comforting him. He'd be like "Now this is a secret, so don't you dare share it."

Reactions: MadKingJai™
And then the next day he would tell Reggie to follow him and that's when he would show him his secret spot. Cause I think Akinli would pick up on the fact that it was more than just sleep walking but he's not sure, so he would bring Reggie to his favorite spot in hopes of comforting him. He'd be like "Now this is a secret, so don't you dare share it."
Yeah maybe eventually Reggie will tell Akinil about the guilt he feels about his birth mother's death. Sad way to bond but one mother died giving birth and the other tried to kill her own child.

Yeah maybe eventually Reggie will tell Akinil about the guilt he feels about his birth mother's death. Sad way to bond but one mother died giving birth and the other tried to kill her own child.
Yeay, that would certainly bring those two closer. I feel like these two would just build a bond that would basically be unbreakable and if Akinli ever did give Reggie the silent treatment (which he probably will) it's more because he's teasing than actually angry.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.