The Chronicles of Elym

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok.. I changed Eagle Speed people. She can run superfast, but not think and operate at this speed anymore.

• Thank You
Reactions: Ner0
So.... I thought @Potatocat was going to kick off this party?

I've just been waiting on him.

Also, I scanned the last six pages of chatter, and I agree with the nerfing.

So.... I thought @Potatocat was going to kick off this party?

I've just been waiting on him.

Also, I scanned the last six pages of chatter, and I agree with the nerfing.
:P

ERode took up the torch in his absence.

I actually have some things to discuss with you via pm :O.

I have a project you might want to take on to keep yourself busy while we wait for night to arrive xD

Didn't really take the torch. Still need him to post before I do...

• Thank You
@Potatocat

X9Uma9Q.gif

Look, I started my Italian Longsword lessons today, and am exhausted... ANd tomorrow is father's day... I want this post to be epic, so yes... It'll take me a while.

Look, I started my Italian Longsword lessons today, and am exhausted... ANd tomorrow is father's day... I want this post to be epic, so yes... It'll take me a while.
Listen, I am german and I like pussies cats, if you don't hurry I'll have to do...bad things to you. Then again maybe you like that.

What I wanted to say take all the time you need so I can play more Heavensward without the need to post myself :^)

Okay... I now will have the time to make a post today... That is definite.

• Love
Okay... SO that post was sort of short, but I can't move on too much. @ERode I see a short little collab coming in our future.

SO MUCH HATRED.

But yeah, Brent talks a lot when he's explaining his shit, mainly because he sucks at being concise. You know, not a scientist and all.

And I can't collab. Only write. Because collab platforms like Google Docs and Piratepad don't work too well for me at the moment, due to shit net. Hell, I can't even get on Skype anymore. Q.Q

SO MUCH HATRED.

But yeah, Brent talks a lot when he's explaining his shit, mainly because he sucks at being concise. You know, not a scientist and all.

And I can't collab. Only write. Because collab platforms like Google Docs and Piratepad don't work too well for me at the moment, due to shit net. Hell, I can't even get on Skype anymore. Q.Q
I mean.. We could just do it in PM so that we can condense the entire exchange into one post for the sake of the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.