The Chronicles of Elym

Status
Not open for further replies.
You aren't a productive member. #YOLO

And @Ner0 the whole "I must rape the Kitsune in their own capital" thing has been a focal point since my first post so would an acceptable compromise be if I make Bane sorely underestimate the distance? Like he THINKS he's close, but in reality it's still a half continent away?
Did you take a look at the map? The main Capitol was engulfed by the spark so what we can say is that he did intend to assault it not knowing that it had been destroyed for him.

If you give him this info through his other force returning to him with it. You can then change your target to the human Capitol, but keep on course to the prison to do your shit.

Dark SOuls 2 Scholar of the First Sin is about 10 times harder than it was originally... I sort of like it, but I am having a fucking hard time gettign through the very first section of the first area because they put a fucking ogre in it...

• Love
Reactions: Ner0
I'm now on Hiede's tower of flame... About 3 times as many enemies and a fucking fire breathing dragon that I am going to have to slowly whittle down with arrows.... This edition of the game is a whole lot better. XD

• Love
I'm now on Hiede's tower of flame... About 3 times as many enemies and a fucking fire breathing dragon that I am going to have to slowly whittle down with arrows.... This edition of the game is a whole lot better. XD
good luck my Starch ridden mangina.

Heyo all, just incase you players didn't know, if you are playing a low ranking soldier character, you can post up stuff about your character reacting to events caused by generals. For instance, are you directly involved in the catapulting of bodies from the Orc to the Human camp? If so, how are you contributing to it and what does your character think about this event?

This post is mostly directed at anyone who feels like they are lacking things to post about. If you want something specific, shoot me a pm and I'll see what I can do ya for.

One more day of house sitting!

Then I get to hit stuff again with a full swing!

Uugh, they are hammering me at work right now :/

Thursday is my day off! (Please don't call me in boss, I need to get stuff done on Iwaku)

I love how Mathias just totally misunderstood the context of "Liberator". Like, "Here, let me liberate this piece of territory from you." Or "Let me help you liberate your head from your shoulders."

• Nice Execution!
Holy fucking shit.....That is an option?! Someone, quick, we need to RP a martial execution so I can give it that rating!

• Love
There's no misunderstanding. Mathias just didn't expect Gromak's forces to liberate the heads of innocent men, women and children, subsequently using those dead bodies as catapult ammunition.

There's no misunderstanding. Mathias just didn't expect Gromak's forces to liberate the heads of innocent men, women and children, subsequently using those dead bodies as catapult ammunition.
I loved the post personally. It was a nice look into the situation.

Yeah. i wasn't saying anything bad about the post or the opinion. I just liked his reaction and the seeming misunderstanding of what the Liberator is translated from in the Orkish tongue.

What do you mean? Bane simply liberated the villager's from the burden of planning their retirement.

Multitudes of applications for the word liberate.

To quote Full Metal Jacket -

Door Gunner: Git some! Git some! Git some, yeah, yeah, yeah! Anyone who runs, is a VC. Anyone who stands still, is a well-disciplined VC! You guys oughta do a story about me sometime!
Private Joker: Why should we do a story about you?
Door Gunner: 'Cuz I'm so fuckin' good! I done got me 157 dead gooks killed. Plus 50 water buffalo, too! Them's all confirmed!
Private Joker: Any women or children?
Door Gunner: Sometimes!
Private Joker: How can you shoot women or children?
Door Gunner: Easy! Ya just don't lead 'em so much! Ain't war hell?

-----------------------------------​

08fc70ecef61b396f180978f173102c7.jpg

• Nice Execution!
Pew pew pew.

And time for the anouncement

*Breaks out into cold sweats*

*Prepares shotgun*

*Shoots rp in the back of the neck*

MY sincerest apologies players. It is official. I just killed this.

BUT LIKE A PHOENIX IT WILL RISE FROM THE ASHES BETTER AND STRONGER THAN BEFORE MWAHAHA!

If you are at all interested in joining the new edition of The Chronicles of Elym shoot me a pm. It has evolved into a project headed by myself and a great friend of mine who is fantastic in her own right.

Keep your eyes open for my next Ooc and Interest check.

Status
Not open for further replies.