The Chronicles of Elym

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
My boner deflated from the lack of carnage tater, and I had to kill off the majority of my men and an unspecified force just to get some blood flowing downstairs again.

Originally Ner0 said I could just kill off a force of 200 with minimal casualties, but I thought that wasn't very realistic.

So in reality, Bane assaulted an unprepared force of about equal size though he still ended up losing the majority of his men due to lack of coordination.

• Love
Reactions: Ner0
My boner deflated from the lack of carnage tater, and I had to kill off the majority of my men and an unspecified force just to get some blood flowing downstairs again.

Originally Ner0 said I could just kill off a force of 200 with minimal casualties, but I thought that wasn't very realistic.

So in reality, Bane assaulted an unprepared force of about equal size though he still ended up losing the majority of his men due to lack of coordination.
Well, he is a battlefield general, and right now we are in the day before the battle. The murder will come. Trust me.

@Vindice fantastic post, just a note. The Kitsune capital lies on the other side of the continent. If you click the 'The World' tittle in the op it will take you too a world map. I would like you to edit your post to have the human Capital as your target.

@Potatocat good post mate, a little overdue, but well written :)

@ERode my nether regions moisten in elation of your coming plan! Great intro post for it!

@Skyswimsky I believe that you can post your stuff whenever you are ready. Take your time and use me however you like :D

@Azathoth fuck you, that is all.

• Thank You
Reactions: Azathoth
This is still open right? If so, I have been reading through all of this and I do have an idea for a character that I would like to throw out there.

All this talk about hatred reminds me. Azathoth, AH when?

God damn it. I'm trying to get school work done, but I found the neighbors dog and they aren't home, and they won't answer my phone calls, and the dogs are all going nuts and I am trying to keep and eye on them....

Let's just pretend that I was able to get off my lazy Fallout playing ass and posted Erode and I's collab before Sky. XD

I am a productive member of this group, and if anyone says otherwise... Off with their left testicle!

• Love
I am a productive member of this group, and if anyone says otherwise... Off with their left testicle!

You aren't a productive member. #YOLO

And @Ner0 the whole "I must rape the Kitsune in their own capital" thing has been a focal point since my first post so would an acceptable compromise be if I make Bane sorely underestimate the distance? Like he THINKS he's close, but in reality it's still a half continent away?

Status
Not open for further replies.