The Chronicles of Elym

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first owner only put 40k miles on it in something like 12 years. I think it was simply just his weekend car or something. Definitely not the car the previous owners used to commute to work.
The car he used for his mistress, gotcha.

• Love
Reactions: Ner0
WE have a new player everyone, someone on the human side.

Pepes be comin out the shrubbery!

I refuse, I will give love to all.
Well, your causing love inflation! You know what that's going to do to the romantic economy? Soon a hug will only be worth 1/1000 of what a hug used to be worth!

• Love
Well, your causing love inflation! You know what that's going to do to the romantic economy? Soon a hug will only be worth 1/1000 of what a hug used to be worth!
Eh, I already did the same thing with apologies and sincerity. Fuck it, might as well ruin love too :P.

Eh, I already did the same thing with apologies and sincerity. Fuck it, might as well ruin love too :P.
But people will stop depositing their love into relationships because they don't trust them to give it back and then the Love Stock Market will crash! Then we will have for elect love FDR and come sort out the Love Crisis with sweeping love reforms! There will dark days in love ahead if you do this! Think of the consequences you fool!

• Love
But people will stop depositing their love into relationships because they don't trust them to give it back and then the Love Stock Market will crash! Then we will have for elect love FDR and come sort out the Love Crisis with sweeping love reforms! There will dark days in love ahead if you do this! Think of the consequences you fool!
Then the Love Conservatives will pass an amendment to Love which limits the duration of future lovers, just as love FDR dies.

• Love
Then the Love Conservatives will pass an amendment to Love which limits the duration of future lovers, just as love FDR dies.
Exactly! It'll be awful! Then we'll enter the Love Recession. And then terrorists will bomb the World Love Center. It'll be terrible.

• Love
Too bad I have no soul and care little for the consequences of my actions.

*Preps love printers*

I already made two people turn a certain OOC into a rating farm, I won't back down from stopping a third :V

• Bucket of Rainbows
What the fuck am I reading

Nero, just to confirm, but it's night now, right? Would the fire-lights of the kitsune camp be visible at all?

Nero, just to confirm, but it's night now, right? Would the fire-lights of the kitsune camp be visible at all?
It shouldn't be night. I am actually speaking with Rai' about that post. Just go ahead and assume it is late noon.

Cowboy will handle the transition into night.

Status
Not open for further replies.