The Chronicles of Elym

Status
Not open for further replies.
New guy looks fun.

I always did want to wage war against a gender bender Hitler after all~

• Love
Reactions: Ner0
Well you have already done it Ooc, time to do it for realsies.

Ah, forgot about the old Hitler Skitler. If I remember correctly, he gave me a run for my money a few times.

But I don't like to draw early comparisons or conclusions.

• Thank You
Omnnomnomnomnomnom Orcs will crush such "science" With cold, hard steel. Mighty longships that can outrun the sea itself! Shields that stop spears and axes, and spear and axes that pierce through shields

Don't mind me. Just getting in character.

Oh, just a thought... How about orc Government be based on Elitism? And by that I mean that the leaders are those who have proven themselves to simply be the best at leading, the government officials the best at making laws. It already fits them so well.

Omnnomnomnomnomnom Orcs will crush such "science" With cold, hard steel. Mighty longships that can outrun the sea itself! Shields that stop spears and axes, and spear and axes that pierce through shields

Don't mind me. Just getting in character.

Oh, just a thought... How about orc Government be based on Elitism? And by that I mean that the leaders are those who have proven themselves to simply be the best at leading, the government officials the best at making laws. It already fits them so well.
Lol, and yessir that is right-o

xD

How convenient, also we have a new player gents.

Please do be kind to them.
I do have a question; if she only has the authority to command twenty soldiers then how can she handpick all of them? She seems pretty important, so it would make sense if she was actually a higher ranked officer who chose to have a small personal unit.

I do have a question; if she only has the authority to command twenty soldiers then how can she handpick all of them? She seems pretty important, so it would make sense if she was actually a higher ranked officer who chose to have a small personal unit.
Probably fame, I would guess that people would be volunteering for her unit. Her rank and station would only allow for a few of those volunteers, so she picked the best among them.

This is what I imagined was the case.

So what's been going on since last we met? I almost went on a road trip to Colorado for... various reasons.
Oh, not much... I don't remember if you know or not, but I got kicked out of school for most of my Junior year... Got my first car, which is actually a really nice car (1998 Pontiac Firebird with only 50k miles on it for $5k.)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Oh, not much... I don't remember if you know or not, but I got kicked out of school for most of my Junior year... Got my first car, which is actually a really nice car (1998 Pontiac Firebird with only 50k miles on it for $5k.)
Like I could forget.

• Love
Got my first car, which is actually a really nice car (1998 Pontiac Firebird with only 50k miles on it for $5k.)
I was falling asleep when I responded to this the first time. How did it end up with only 50K on it?

Sweet first car bro, I'll probably end up owning a dilapidated mini-van first time around.

• Bucket of Rainbows
I was falling asleep when I responded to this the first time. How did it end up with only 50K on it?

Sweet first car bro, I'll probably end up owning a dilapidated mini-van first time around.
The first owner only put 40k miles on it in something like 12 years. I think it was simply just his weekend car or something. Definitely not the car the previous owners used to commute to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.