The Chosen

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"I watched her, she is the tough one for sure." Kenie said, looking toward the Inn with a glance. "But in the air, she's in my domain. Among the clan I once had I was master of the skies."
"Shadow and Nastasha, good names for the two of you." He said, looking Nastasha up and down. What? Nightmares were his specialty, her nightmare was falling in love. But she wasn't above bedding down with anyone to have a good time. He wasn't either, but he set that aside. Let those chips surface at a different time.
"Attack the chosen, preferably the one alone in the Inn before the rest get there. He stands little chance against us three." Kenie said, shrugging.

"Good plan. I cannot kill any as of now, however. But I believe I can attack. So, everyone ready?"

Nastasha smiled as Kenie looked at her from head to toe. But she refrained herself from inappropriate comments. She whipped her bangs to the side with a simple notion and looked at her two companions as she gave another possible plan.

"The chosen at the inn will be overpowered for sure. But the trio is on their way here if I'm not correct, and the three of them are all fighters. We could split up, I'd go to the inn and flood it with my summons while you two ambush the Grim Angel and test just how strong he is." Nastasha proposed.

"Alright," Shadow said with uncertainty, as she had not fought anything other than a mortal before. "Just don't get killed out there. We don't need that."

"There's no fun in drowning him, Nastasha." He said, drawing out her name slightly. "We'll stall the other three up, but don't just drown the boy. Fight him, unfairly of course, but fight him." He chuckled again, rolling his shoulder. "I would gladly like to see how this Grim Angel flies."

"Little Shadow," Kenie said, patting her shoulder, "Our dear friend won't die easy, and we'll have a good deal of fun ourselves."

"If you say so, Kenie, I'll believe it." Shadow was still nervous, but not as much as before.

Nastasha had a sly grin spread across her enchanting face.

"Trust me, I"m much more stronger than I look. The two of you should have major caution too. The Angel's diviner is with her at all times. There's no way to knock it out of her hands as she can summon it back. However, after I'm done at the inn I'll work on a rune to disable her diviner. Just try to stay alive long enough till' then!"

The oranged-haired beauty than began on her way, turning around and heading back to the Inn.

Shadow felt small and powerless compared to the other minions. She wasn't built for combat and killing, she had only small powers for hurrassing others. Nevertheless, she wanted to help the minions in any way possible. "If you need me to, I can go invisible and sneak in there or use my telekinesis on locks or something.," She said quietly. "There are other uses for my small powers as well I suppose."

"You stay alive, Nastasha! I'd enjoy to see you tonight." Kenie hinted, before looking at Shadow again. "We'll make it, Little Shadow, and I'll make sure you don't see any suffering." Nightmares were his specialty after all, and that was one of her's. "Now come, we'll have a little fun with this!" He chuckled darkly again, spreading his wings and lightly lifting the vampire in his arms before taking flight. "Quicker this way."

Nastasha had already reached the Inn before too much time was elapsed. She walked inside discreetly and searched for the Chosen one. She found him along the bar having a drink. She smiled devilishly as she secretly locked the doors behind her. Her plan was playing out in her mind and she couldn't wait till she got to put it into action.

So then, Nastasha walked around the bar casually until she found a large man whom carried an axe.

"Hello Baby~" The man said in a husky voice, looking at Nastasha's cleavage. Nastasha smiled and got closer to him she leaned in to where her face was level to hers and slit his neck.

The man crashed down to the ground after lifelessly slipping out of his chair and everyone looked at her. She turned them with a wicked look in her eyes. The dagger she held in her hand still dripped fresh blood onto the wooden floor of the Inn. She began to chant elaborate words most likely tied to her spell.

When her chants finally stopped she extended her arm and the ink poured onto the corpse of the man. It seeped into his skin and his normal dark complexion became purplish, his eyes became bloodshot and he began to drool. He had become a zombie.

Nastasha looked right at The Chosen and smiled. "Reanimation~" She giggled.

Shadow felt strangely comfortable when near Kenie, unlike most others due to her past. She was glad that he had reassured her of all of her concerns. For she is young, and has not experienced anything of the Darkness previously. She knew her place in this mission, and would use her abilities the best she could to help out the other minions. Flying was an incredible feeling to Shadow, seeing the land and all that was in it. "This will be okay," She whispered to herself.

(Ooc: I think that Both roleplayers of Elizabeth and Jack are offline so they'll just be npcs, Jack is riding on her back while Elizabeth is traveling a bit behind them.)

Malice carried the wolf man on her back for quite a while now, her ice magic kept them both from being spotted by mortal eyes and luckily, they weren't that far from the Inn.

"We're almost there." She said huskily due to the amount of wind that was hitting her face at the time. Then she had sworn she saw a figure in the distance but the problem was, they were in the air..

Malice being caution stooped down to the top of a building and dropped off Jack.

"I'll just scout ahead for a bit." Malice told him, ascending once more but faster this time due to loss of extra weight. But Malice couldn't find anyone or anything. She felt that she was safe for now..

Sacrifice glanced over at the zombie and the necromancer before looking at the bartender. "You might want to lead everyone out the back door, sir..." he muttered, finishing his pint as the bartender took the suggestion to heart. As the room cleared, Sacrifice didn't move, rolling his neck absently. As the last person fled, he stood slowly, leaving the pint on the counter and freeing his double-bladed staff. He held it at ease at his side.

"I don't have time to play, Necro, so let's just make this quick..." He said softly, waiting for her move. This was his style, and he was good at what he did. He may not have remembered anything of his past, but the last three years was nothing but fights for him. His skill was near flawless with the staff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kenie was not often protective of one like this, not protective of anyone, but for some reason he couldn't stop himself being protective of Shadow. He pulled up short, looking down at the three below him with a smirk. "You're right, it will be okay Little Shadow. Now," he gently shifted her from his arms to his back, "Go invisible so they don't see you. Cause a little mayhem. Stay away from wolf-boy though." He landed lightly, looking at the three, "Ease up there, you three; let me pick a fight." He chuckled, flexing his hands.

Shadow looked around for any of the Chosen, just to pick a target, when she saw the Angel, Malice walk by. She knew to be careful around this one, for she was quite powerful. Shadow went invisible, and trailed Malice. When the Angel came to a stop, Shadow used her telekinesis to rip many leaves and small brances from all of the nearby trees and shoot them towards her target. She hid by a bush, just in case, and watched the Angel's reaction.

(Ooc: Sorry for the wait! Had to eat dinner. lawl.)

Nastasha had a sly smile on her face as she analyzed the boy.

"Your quite cute, its too bad we were born on the wrong sides we could've had alot fun together~" She cooed with a tone of seduction. Nastasha looked back to her monster and traced the it rotting decaying head and pointed at Sacrifice. Her eyes were wild and her smile was wicked.

"Eat." The zombie all the sudden came to life and hurled itself at The Chosen with immense strength and larger size. It growled a disgusting gurgling noise as it grappled for flesh to sink its teeth into. Nastasha wondered if the zombie alone would be able to take him out. She formulated a back up plan if the zombie didn't measure up.

Meanwhile..

Malice continued to scout when she came across a park area, it had the most beautiful trees, ponds, and flowers. She smiled. This place had reminded her of her home up there with the other Grim Angels. This moment of peace was interrupted when ever she noticed that a series of projectiles were shot at her. Malice spun around and dodged the majority of the branches with expertise agility, but one strong one managed to land on her shoulder when Malice had lost her balance for a second.

"Tch." Malice grunted rubbing her newly bruised shoulder.

"Misal..Rava..Skadi!" Malice chanted as the familiar energy shaped into her beloved axe-diviner. She looked around her surroundings, who sent the branches? Malice spreaded her wings and shot up into the sky as a mean's of escape.

"Somethings happening. But what?" Malice asked herself as she began to fly to where she had left Jack.

"Wow," Shadow thought. "That's a mean-looking weapon... I wouldn't want to be whacked with THAT thing. Hmm, should I take a risk and cause a bit more chaos? Or stay in the shadows and wait? Decisions, decisions.

Sacrifice's hooded eyes, shaded by the hair he'd let grow out, remained averted to the ground. He wasn't one to take to seduction, to hesitate was a flaw. He couldn't afford flaws in his life. He waited as the zombie charged him, lumbering rather quickly though it was, his judgement on the distance was only a half-inch off. As the man's ax came to him, a reaction left from the body to simply attack by any means, Sacrifice twisted around under the blow, staff spinning in a blur.

He paused, twisting the staff as he stood straight again. If his blow was as true as it seemed, the zombie should be headless. His eyes lifted and met the necromancer's. "Best ya got?" he muttered, rolling his shoulder and waiting once again.

Shadow decided to do another risky thing. She levitated a few rocks and shot them in the flying Angel's direction, not meant to cause harm, just to irritate. She watched again in the safety of a nearby bush.

Nastasha was surprised by the kid's strength. He looked young but he certainly didn't act his age.

"You seem like a perfectionist, a person who wanted to do everything correctly without error, am I right?" Nastasha taunted.

"You see, You've made a grave mistake. That being you kept from attacking me the moment after you beheaded my zombie. I can control the corpse however I want too, even after its head has been severed."

All the sudden, without warning the headless zombie grabbed for the Chosen one's foot and yanked it. At the same moment Nastasha began another chant and she splattered three different puddles of her Necromancy ink on the floor. They each grew into "hell hounds" demons that resembled dogs that seemed to come straight from the underworld.

"Eat." Nastasha repeated clearly confident in her tactics.

Shadow, still invisible, decided to see what Natasha was up to. Realizing that she locked the door for a reason, Shadow crawled in through a small window, too small for most others to fit through. She stood, watching the scene, hoping the zombie didn't eat her as it attacked the young member of the Chosen.