The Chosen

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"Hm." Malice replied without turning around. She took many detours and turns as they made their way up to the northern district. But the sun was beating down and even Malice was getting a little tired.

"Damn. This town is so large. It'd be faster to fly you two there, but I can't hold that much weight." Malice complained looking at them with eyes that implied that she was annoyed with them.

Meanwhile..

Nastasha pushed through the doors of the local Inn after some information digging up, she heard about an odd girl towards the southern district. She swept her hair to the side and pulled her hood over her head. After all she didn't want to ruin her perfect complexion.

Then she heard the voice of the darkness again. "Another minion has risen, find the avian along with the vampire."

Nastasha laughed to herself. The darkness was gaining strength. The untrained Chosen ones will be easy pickings surely, the pure thought of killing them made her salivate.

jack laughed at the winged woman" that inn hasn't been busy since I killed some poor soul in there and rumors of his spirit haunting the area spread around town....but hurry if you must" jack felt very proud of his own knowledge of the town and brightened up quite a bit puffing out his chest a little to look even more masculine" it won't even take that long to get there.."

Shadow sensed yet another minion and another Chosen in the town. "Priorities...," She thought. "Find the closest one, find the other one. Seems easy enough." She then saw the minion standing near her. "Hey, you! Come here!," Shadow hissed at the minion. "We have important business to discuss..."

Elizabeth thought for a moment then spoke up to Malice, "Do you think you'd be able to carry one of us?"

jack thought to himself' she asks to be carried to fly but doesn't even ask if the strong and fast wolf who could carry her long distances could have her ride him on his back now does she?!'

Malice looked at Jack her eyes fixated into a glare but she shook her head. The next time she looked at him her eyes had soften from the glare that once was there. "Alright then. If your so confident you should lead the way Jack." Malice said a tad bit nicer then she normally would have, but she realized that The Chosen One's should be united and her getting mad at one of them wouldn't help one bit.

"But I can carry one of you if you'd want" Malice said, slightly weirded out by her own request. It was so out of character from her.

Meanwhile..

Nastasha found who she believed to be the other girl minion of the group, she ran up to her.

"Well hello..your the vampire I'm assuming. You have a certain feel about you." Nastasha said quietly. "There's still the new avian minion we must find. Then we'll work from there."

She looked at the rooftops of the many buildings. "The problem is, where he is."

"Yes," Shadow replied. "Has the Master appeared to you in a dream or given you knowledge yet?"

Elizabeth looked at the both of them, "Actually, I was talking about, if we're in a rush Malice, you could bring Jack and I'll fly myself there..."

Malice thought about Elizabeth's suggestion.

"Its probably the best thing we can do. Another one of us is hiding out there as well. The darkness might beat us to him if we're lax about it. We cannot allow any of us to die." Malice informed. She spread her wings and turned to Jack too see if he'd hand her the reigns once again.

"So how are you gonna get yourself over there Elizabeth? I might be able to fly back and pick you up later after I drop off Jack."

Meanwhile..

Nastasha crossed her arms. "The only intelligence I've received from the master is that only three of the known Chosen Ones are united. But the other that is known is currently residing at the Inn for a drink. We ought ought to make short work of him while he's vulnerable" Natasha suggested, pointing off to the direction of the Inn.

"ok then" jack proceeded to lead the way to a deserted inn with only one person at the bar he had never seen before"see I told you guys!" (I'm getting off guys so try not to get to far without me and if you do you are now dragging Holly and jack aroudn cool?

"That is a good plan," Shadow sighed. "But there's one problem. I can't seem to kill any of them. The Master claims that my soul still has purity. I'm not sure how to fix that..."

((I'm assuming you mean Kenie, @ilovevampzero ? Sorry I'm a little behind, I'll keep up I promise))

Kenie looked down over the city, making small notes of the creatures here and there. Oh, he knew the other minions were here. He knew that they were on the other side of the square, by the fruit merchant stand. Darkness had ordered him here and that was the extent of his conversation with the thing. He stood from his perch and leapt, wings spread to slow his decent. He landed in the ally and made his way through the crowd, hooking his wings around him like a feathered cloak.

"Well, it seems we've found our minion.," Shadow said happily, but what do we do now exactly? Hunt the Chosen? Watch the Chosen? I may never know." Shadow thought about this to herself for a while.

Natasha looked at Shadow with a weird face. "Purity? I've discarded that a long time ago." Natasha remarked.

"You should meditate. Ask the darkness about it." She offered.

For a moment she became distracted from the current conversation when she saw a beautiful feather coat that was mixed into the crowd. She watched at the figure closely it had a creepy feeling about it.

Returning to the conversation that was taking place, "I say we attack them while they're alone."

"Greetings, minion of the Darkness. What are you called?" Shadow said in an official tone to amuse herself.

"Aren't you adorable, little vampire?" Kenie said, chuckling darkly. "This decade, I go by Kenie," he said, red wings flexing slightly around his shoulder. The cloak look always suited him, and that was enough to get him through crowds. "And your names?"

"Ahh, our very own aerial minion." Nastasha said with a satisfied smile. She examined his large wings and his bulky masculine quite in a teasingly sensual way. But putting aside her personality she spoke,

"You ought to out-match that Grim-Angel girl. She seems the strongest of the trio, maybe the wolf could put up against her but still her diviner was quite the strong weapon. That had an advantage against darkness. But I'm sure you can handle her Kenie~" Nastasha giggled.

"Well, I'm Shadow and this is... Um... We didn't get to that yet."

"Well, I'm Nastasha. The most beautifully talented Necromancer from across the land~" Nastasha proclaimed without a single ounce of guilt or embarrassment.

"You're a Necromancer? I guess we learn something new every day. SO! Now that we're all introduced, what is the current plan exactly?"