The Chosen

I recommend you put that under "position" in your post up there...

Evidently. I suppose you guys could get some zombie-skeleton action going on.

Yay! A Saturday night! Perfect for posting... *MuaMuaMua*

except for the fact that no one is posting :(
<script src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

It's because desertrat is like never on so it's harder to keep going at the moment…

yeah.....this sucks....<script src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

Where did like, everyone go on this rp? Do you guys not like it anymore?

I'm just waiting for someone else to post. I love the story though!

Exam and studies have been taking up my time, and the few hours I do get on Iwaku either no one's online or no one's posting.

Oh yeah, and I would post right now but I have to leave for school in like thirty minutes. :/

And it sucks because I love this RP. ;-; <!--3</html-->

Ah, ok. Hopefully it'll get better when exams are over for everyone I guess.

I concur with Rufia. @_@ Quite busy at the moment. Sorry guys!

Yeah, I know you and ilovevampzero are posting but I mostly mean the Chosen, because it's really hard to continue a plot when only the bad guys are online...

the only reason im not posting is because of the fact that im hiding and waiting for something bad to happen....<script src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

Good news on my part! I will be able to post again tomorrow evening. :)

I can post all day today.

But I might be a bit slow with some replies. :c

Hey, Sorry i been gone for a bit. Got really sick last week and was at some classes all this week but done now and healthy