The Chosen

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Yaaaay.

Now maybe we can start up again this roleplay~

Name: Norindess
Race: Dark Elf
Position: Lady & General of the Dark Elves
Power(s): Manipulation of darkness via incantation
Weapon(s): One curved sword, a quiver of elvish steel arrows & a 6ft oak recurve bow with a 75lb pull weight.
Personality: Norindess is aloof and cold hearted, often putting up a guise of indifference. She acts upon instinct and calculates each and every move she dictates.
Bio: At the age of 90, an army of humans ransacked Norindess' country and slaughtered almost everyone. Her family was killed in front of her and then she was left to rebuild the country. Now she rules with an iron fist and seeks sweet revenge.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    176.4 KB · Views: 2
[MENTION=3705]TimidJewishElf[/MENTION] Your character seems really cool! I'm just confused about if you want to be a Chosen, minion or someone we met along the way?

Another minion and desertrat's back. I agree with Rufia, we can get this roleplay moving again!

The minions can't launch the assault without Desert. :/

Can't do anything really with Malice or Nastasha considering how they're both waiting right now.

The minions can't launch the assault without Desert. :/

Can't do anything really with Malice or Nastasha considering how they're both waiting right now.
Yeah... :( Urgh, I really want to continue this soon.

Saaaame.

This is like one of my favorite rps so far. ._.

Seriously? That just made my day right there, I'm so glad you like my rp so much :)

Agreed. I love this roleplay as well, but we can't do anything until desertrat makes just ONE post. It's the perfect timing as well. Plus, space hasn't been on for a while...

Yeah, I know. *sigh* didn't be say he would be online more too?

I'm not sure... Let's hope he has a good excuse XD! He has a necessary part for one of my other characters right now as well in another roleplay. It's a possible love interest dammit!

Oh, I hate it when that happens... I was in another rp and two others in it was in love but the the girl left suddenly and we still haven't heard from her... The guy was stuck in the rp with a half-developed love the rest of the time

Oh wow...THAT would make me quite angry. I'm sure he won't leave it though. If you want a link, I think you'd like that roleplay. It's called, "Gender Wars." Heard of it?

I think I've heard of it it sounded pretty cool but I wasn't sure if they really needed more players. Can you seend me the link?

[MENTION=3367]TigerQueen[/MENTION], Should my evil minion Kryos step in and take Liz now?