The Chanters (restarting, open for new/old players)

o-o
Hii, longtimenosee.

So...
ah...
I have a few questions. :D
Cause, I'm weird and I like to slither through rules and whatnot.

I have a character in mind, but she's not among those guidelines.

She's a tree elf of sorts, short, pointy ears and whatnot.
Yet, she has this other assortment of powers that could somewhat suit the story.
She has control over water and most nature, not all, though which gives her limitations and whatnot.

o-o Would... that be somewhat okay? ;c

Hello there @SilentScreamer I thought you didnt like big crowds ?
Yeah, I would accept a tree-elf. There as I have vague hinted at still other humanoids than humans in the known lands of Emculor.
They are simply rare and far between.
Though you would have to elaborate regarding those powers.
As the only magic and whatnot in Emculor comes through the usage of chants.

@Windstormugly I don't. >-> But... I'll be having more free time soon, so I might as well..

And for her, because she was raised in the forest with the last of her tribe before being shunned, she was taught how to hold serenity throughout her body. Which causes a faint blue (special color for her) color to glow as she touches naturally made things. The color has no effect on the things around her, merely glow in recognition that she is surrounded with a peaceful aura.

The nature thing is merely harnessing the possibilities of the world and bringing them forth through the power of thought and will. Minor words are said, but in her own tongue, she is incapable of speaking another language (yet. Blood is needed). And... ah...
-Sits there, trying to think of other things.-
Water is just natural, due to the nature-- everything needs water to survive.

Is that everything?

-Looks down to her keyboard.-

School keyboards suck major dick.

Just sayin'.

she is chanting, good.
Then I have no reason for denying your char.
As long as you dont try to bring some new kind of magic into the story I have nothing against it in theory.

And I know what you mean about school keyboards.

Good lord do they suck. x.x

But, I'll work on my character soon. Class is only so long and I don't trust these to actually save it.
xD

o-o quick question; which one of us is being pursued by the guards? (I'm just making sure that my post will be correct)

that would be Silvirs char, who just got picked up by his other char, who is confronting the guards

Whew, all's well then XD

And then was blatantly stopped by someone's character... I'm writing a post and have too many tabs and so I'm going to be lazy and not check :D

@SilentScreamer

You come baaaaack! -Tackles-

Ok, @Bitterblue I noticed that you changed your characters bio in the IC, a particular reason for that (I suppose to give her some more hate, people to run from and bad memories) ?
And isnt it a bit dangerous to show of her healing powers like that ?
Then the fact that she is continously chanting for vines to hinder their pursuers and without looking at them making water suffocate them... without seemingly getting tired ?
Was your character this prone to killing people ?
And some of her actions come a bit close to character-control. Just a thing to consider for future situations.

@Leodiensian I guess you are in the process of making a slight change to your first post ? I once again apologize for the location of freeledge being wrong.

Well, I figure I either tweak the character or massively rewrite the post. Which would you recommend? You know the world better than me.

Id say you only need to slightly change the post, changing your character would be a waste.

You could have him accompanying Nehlas, maybe they met somewhere in a village near freeledge and he was asked to come along as a healer ?
Good healers are always scarce, so it would have been no trouble for him to strike a deal with someone like an official in the town while Nehlas waited for those coming to meet him.

Actually the only thing you Have to change in the post is the thing about the town having no healers. They simply have fewer than neccesary. His thinking of the town as a small village could be from him having been in some much much bigger towns and cities.

But its up to you really. If you feel itsbetter to tweak the cs then do so.

@Windstormugly Sorry about that, still getting back in the swing of things. I thought I put it in her bio that she would be willing to defend herself. But she's not normally, I'll go back and edit that post, I reread it and I meant to say she suffocated the guy until he had lost conciousness, not dead. I did deliberately leave some stuff out, so I can develop her more. I was about to post as to her weariness, my reasoning for her being able to do it so long was the adrenaline that would have been running through her veins. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

good.
Now maybe I should post a little Belief hunting of the horrible chanters.

I changed the references to Freeledge, hope that helps. Though I can't really post against until Silvir does.

that is better, and that works.
Now, I will get a post up of those belief. And of Nehlas. Silvir should be back to post sometime tonight.

@Bitterblue @york
you two dont post until the rest of us have catched up.
not
a
single
Meep >.< Okie dokie :P I get kinda into it, and sometimes get carried away :P Sorry about that