The Chanters (restarting, open for new/old players)

Im sad to hear that, I hope you find something else to partake in.
@Silvir, you may post. If @Leodiensian is leaving you can treat his character as an npc.

Sorry Wind I'm backing out. Until school is over I can only handle so many RPs

@Exuvius I am sorry to say this, but your post does not fit in at the moment.
Reasons:
It is not night.
And the Belief in the town as well as the towns guards are all running around trying to close the city off, as well as try and see if there are any more chanters there.
And finally because @TheAllMightyOne is drunk, and that needed to be said. Just so he can read this later.

Reactions: 2 people
@Exuvius I am sorry to say this, but your post does not fit in at the moment.
Reasons:
It is not night.
And the Belief in the town as well as the towns guards are all running around trying to close the city off, as well as try and see if there are any more chanters there.
And finally because @TheAllMightyOne is drunk, and that needed to be said. Just so he can read this later.
I approve of this. Better luck next time :D

I was thinking and I meant the post to be one ore two days before all shit broke lose (game time). I don't know if you can jumpe like that in the time line if not i will change it.
And another question: What sort of curency are we sticking to, just coins or is it something fansy in every region?

Preferably not, and since the plot-line has already went on for a bit, it is simply forced.
But if that entrance for your char you can have it, as long as you add a part about the present in it.
The simple thing when joining in on a plot-line that has already started a while ago is to have a little reccolation of why your char is there, when he got there and why he hasnt been part of the plot yet (for example being asleep).
But as long as you edit your post to get involved in the present time its ok.

When can we post? Just a question, because Our characters are stuck up in a tree.

Nope, simply waiting for its players.
And sadly it seems like not all people who made characters are present.

@Exuvius that is better, still a bit of a grammatical annoyance, what with big letters, stacking of sentences atop one another and so on. But its readable.

@Silvir you may respond.

----------------------------

Do you people still want to play, or can I assume you will not join the story ?
@SilentScreamer
@Novum Genus
@mungo_zabernism
@shakenSilences
@Deshwitat

@Tone 6th you able to join up now ?

@Raitoningu you able to respond soon ?

Last edited:
Ok people, due to this not starting up the way it was planned, and as not half of the people actually joined I will restart it.

I will begin looking for people again, and this time I hope everyone who joins actually joins.

There will also be some changes to how the story starts.

This thread will still be used as the OOC, but the IC shall be lost forever.

Last edited:
@Bitterblue just post your char again, with any changes you want, and any ideas of how you want to start.
Ill reread it and fit it into the new version of the story.

Name:

Emma

Female

Race/Heritage:

Human

Appearance:
e4c6bc3259673a82b5db16cdcf8300ef.jpg

Personality:

To those who know her, Emma is a sweetheart She is a kind, generous person. While she has a great talent for chanting, Emma uses her gifts for good, most of the time. If she feels threatened, or any those she loves or cares about is threatened you better watch out. She is loyal almost to a fault. She likes meeting people like her, although people like her have become rare these days. She's also very stubborn, in that once she makes up her mind about something, there's almost no changing it. She has learned not to trust very well, but if you gain her trust, it can almost never be broken. But if you do happen to break it, there's no going back. She will never trust you again.

Skills:
  • Sword fighting
  • hand to hand combat
  • survival skills
  • Cooking
  • music
  • and much much more

Farmer/Gatherer, hunter, cook, whatever she can do, really.
Faction:

Wanderer, she's not really a part of a faction. She just goes around helping people, while on the run from those who are out to kill her.

Biography:

Emma was only a little girl of 8 when her family was killed. She has been on her own ever since. While she lived with close friends, she worked for her keep. She developed a very strong work ethic. She learned how to chant at the age of 4. It happened quite by accident, actually. She was just singing and plants around her started to grow, and her friend who was fatally wounded was healed. They were all astounded at her power, such power in one so young! She's been hidden carefully ever since. She's used to being nomadic in that she is on the run from those who hunt her and her kind. She has one close friend, but will never divulge her name, for fear of her being hunted and killed to lure her into a trap. Emma knows how to defend herself, even before her parents died, her father was teaching her how to use a sword, and hand to hand combat. She's been training ever since. Emma doesn't like crowded spaces, they give her a sense of unease, as if someone could guess who and what she is. She is a very well known chanter, and has been hunted all her life. It has been a hard life, but she always manages to survive.

Chanting abilities: If any:
Emma has around 2 or 3 abilities that she's discovered so far. They are Healing/life, and she can control water and fire (Fire element is not very strong at the moment). Emma sings her 'chants'. She has a beautiful voice that fills the air whenever she sings. It's hauntingly beautiful, and you would know it anywhere. She mainly uses her talents for good, but will defend herself.

Chants:
  • Healing-she heals a lot of people, some of them were minutes from death. This is her true chant, she can even bring back the dead, within about 5-10 minutes of their death, because their spirit is somewhere near. It takes her longer, but it is worth it. Her healing song could last for hours, if it needs to. Healing saps her strength and energy, if she does too much in one day, it could kill her.
  • Life- so far, all she has been able to do is control plant life. She refuses try to take or control another sentient being's life, so it's unclear as to whether it's even able to be done.
  • Water and Fire- she can control water, fully, but fire is only a small flame, enough to build a fire, that's it. If she tries to do more with fire, it would get out of control and the fire would rage, consuming almost everything in its path.
Patron God: God of life

Come on people post! :D I want to get started on this once more, it was an awesome RP, let's get this off the ground and give it some life!

OK, do I have to repost my characters or does my acknowledgment of the restart suffice?

I wonder the same thing will I have to repost my character or is it just fine the way it is?