The Chanters (restarting, open for new/old players)

I give you a chance to change anything you want about you characters. Within limits.
(but mostly I just want to see what people are actually up for the restart)

Last edited:
o-o crap, almost forgot about this thread, but yeah, I'm also up for a restart.

FuckfuckfuckfuckFUCK

Name: Uguluthu (Oo-goo-luth-Oo)

Race/Heritage: Tails

Appearance: image.jpg Credit goes to ChrisQuilliams on DA

Personality: Ugg can be the very embodiment of a Tail male at times. He has a vision of revenge, passionate and violent. But, on the other, long-fingered hand, he is rather quite inexperienced in many matters of his cold-blooded heart. Due to his lifestyle, he hasn't had much of an opportunity for love, and can be stupidly shy around a certain kind of female.
Skills:
Infrared Vision-
Due to his reptilian bloodline, Ugg doesn't see things the way anyone who isn't a Tail does. His vision only comes in vibrant shades of reds and blues and everything in between. Warm-blooded creatures are blatantly obvious in shades of red and orange, while other Reptilians can be almost invisible to him in the right temperature.
Iron Hide- Ugg has an incredibly tough hide. Projectiles that travel below a specific speed won't penetrate him, and he is more or less fireproof - for limited amounts of time.
Tracking- Using a forked tongue to actually taste a familiar scent, Ugg can follow that person or thing. Trails go cold after around ten hours, twelve if the scent is particularly potent.
Spear- Ugg is very familiar with using a variety of spears in battle. He has a pretty good growing arm as well.

Faction: No official faction, though his behavior and occupation would have others believe that he is a Curved Blade member.

Biography: Uguluthu's family was slaughtered when he was just a hatchling, hidden under the floorboards of the house. His mother survived the initial attack long enough to take him away and hide him better, but eventually, she too was slain. The attackers were under the impression that Uggs family had Chanting abilities, and thus went to collect the bounty. Unfortunately, these rumors were more or less false...

Chanting Abilities: Unfortunately, while Uguluthu and his parents had the innate knowledge of Chants, a trademark lisp presented dangerous consequences to trying to utter the words for even the most simple Chant. Yes, this is completely unfair, and has always presented Ugg with a nagging desire to be something else. Sometimes, he dreams of being human and using the chants he knows to take revenge.

Chants: N/A

Affiliated god: God of the Land

Last edited by a moderator:
Im glad you still want to participate, what with the restart and all.
And didnt Ugg have a patron god ?
This time around I will make sure to do what I had planned for the patron gods, so please give him onw @Gulliver we wouldnt want him out of the action...

Yeah just putting it here to.
will be here for the reboot.
But only with the female....need to open up space in my head >.<

@Windstormugly

Ok, got it. God of the Land then, cause... Why not?

Anything else that you would like me to fix? I'm not all here just yet.

Name: Roan Lysander
Race/Heritage: Ears
Appearance: Roan is a force to be reckon with standing at a grand height of five foot ten inches when she stood straight. However she rarely does, often choosing have very bad posture often hunching her shoulders over gently. This gives her a more monstrous look that she has not intended to happen. Though it doesn't help that she is often found clad in the skins of dead animals she has killed, believing that no part of the animal should go to waste if she could help it. Long arms and legs, clad in snow white fur with black stripes, lead to large paws, hiding long claws inside.
Personality: Roan is kind to every one even as she tries to hold her short temper back. Don't anger her unless you wish to get mauled.
Skills: She camouflages in well with trees around her Master's land, often looking alot like a twisted birch tree if standing still. She has all the prowess of a large cat. Her claws are her weapons. Mostly she just uses her brute strength in any fights.
Faction: The Zahguts of Mezkanessh
Biography: Roan's mother had been a slave and thus when she gave birth to Roan, she became a slave too. She grew up watching and protecting the children. Her life had been simple. Do as the Master said and you wouldn't get punished. Watch the kids and make sure they weren't hurt and you would live to see tomorrow. Now she wanders the forests watching as the others play in secrecy able to step in at any time to protect them. Her Master's farm was huge, claiming most of the boarder to the east. The edge of the land stopped where the forest ended and the plains land to the town began.

Chanting abilities: N/A
Example of chant: N/A

Patron God: Goddess of the beasts
Name: Amelia Isla
Race/Heritage: Hooves
Appearance:
(all credit goes to syoshiko for the picture)
Personality: Amelia has a kind soul. She is very friendly and willing to help anyone. When she is on her missions however she is firm and strict.
Skills: She can use basic weaponry such as spears or bows. Amelia is skilled with hand to hand combat as well as hauling heavy loads to places.
Faction: Golden wheel
Biography: Amelia grew up in the wild. Ever since she was about two years old she started to pull wagons. Most the time they were for far away kingdoms that couldn't always make the travel to town to get food. The wagons she hated pulling the most were those that held died people. She hated to see anything die, her lineage praying for every death.
Amelia had a fairly good childhood. She learned the lands well. One needed to in order to be able to travel it quickly across the different landscapes quickly. She knew there were few of her kind, not having met any other then her own family.

Chanting abilities: N/A
Example of chant: N/A

Patron God: God of the land
Well here are my two character's again.

Last edited by a moderator: