The Chanters (restarting, open for new/old players)

Name: Amelia Isla
Race/Heritage: Hooves
Appearance:
(all credit goes to syoshiko for the picture)
Personality: Amelia has a kind soul. She is very friendly and willing to help anyone. When she is on her missions however she is firm and strict.
Skills: She can use basic weaponry such as spears or bows. Amelia is skilled with hand to hand combat as well as hauling heavy loads to places.
Faction: Golden wheel
Biography: Amelia grew up in the wild. Ever since she was about two years old she started to pull wagons. Most the time they were for far away kingdoms that couldn't always make the travel to town to get food. The wagons she hated pulling the most were those that held died people. She hated to see anything die, her lineage praying for every death.
Amelia had a fairly good childhood. She learned the lands well. One needed to in order to be able to travel it quickly across the different landscapes quickly. She knew there were few of her kind, not having met any other then her own family.

Chanting abilities: N/A
Chants: N/A
Example of chant: N/A

Patron God: God of the land

Here's my second character.. >_<

Last edited by a moderator:
um, was that supposed to be posted here in the ooc ?

I see...
Well I certainly will, once I met her again tomorrow (today I suppose 05:00 here at the moment) and in my opinion they are very easy to love and adore as well as appreciate. -hugs back- and there will be cuddling I can promise you that.

Psh. I hate my boobs.

Yes, go forth and multiply, you sly dog you. Gulliver loves you both<3

Which reminds me that I have a couple of other stories to reply to as well.
And not one will be replied to in the next few hours, as I will finally get some sleep.
The birds have woken up and I go to bed.

Evil dreams everyone.

Name: Uriana Almoy

Race/Heritage: Evlen

Appearance:

Personality: Uriana is quiet and calm, fun-loving and open hearted to many things. Innocent and observing, she won't rush into anything without proper analyzation.

Skills:
- A touch to natural elements, a light blue, bioluminescent light is emitted from where she touched. (i.e. If she touches the ground with her bare feet, the ground will glow a light blue until her feet are lifted up off the ground.)
- Flexibility.
- Has the capability of fighting but tries to avoid it at all costs.

None.

Faction:
Factionless.

Biography:
Uriana was born into a family, yet was always shunned for how quickly she adapted and learned new ways and how she truly tried to be something she couldn't in her tribe. Where she lived was shut off from the rest of the world within the forest, guarded by an Elder wolf, where everyone had respective duties and roles to fill. As the years passed, her parents soon left her alone in the tribe to go to their sister tribe. Alone in the tribe, she found herself sliding closer and closer to their Elder, soon knowing him as her own father. Through the months of her staying with the Elder, the rest of the tribe wound up resenting her more and more, hatred brewing within them for her fawning over the tribe's Elder and he spending his energy on her.

Soon, after the hatred fully took over their beings and spread throughout them, they banished her after severely beating her while calling her out on staying with their Elder. Bruised and battered, the female fled, taking nothing but the clothes upon her back. Shunned into the outside world, she finds herself stumbling upon new things and people, sparking her curiosity.

(I seriously dumbed that down... >~>)

Chanting abilities:
Uriana is a gentle being, she will not chant to harm. Soft, muttered words, nothing long but enough for her surroundings to adapt to her whim. Usually, a soft hand gesture is accompanied with her chants, yet she does not refer to them as chants, mere instinctive co-living. Born and raised in her tribe, she was taught from a young age to create a sense of serenity around and within her; making sure she could have a possibility of manipulating the nature around her. Taught from a young age, it is best to help the world flourish with vegetation and plant life of all kind. As long as it is not used for harming another. Elderly of the tribe would teach them how to do it properly, as their elders had done so, keeping the traditions going for thousands of years. Her chants do not need to be written and will not work if they are, sometimes words do not even need to be spoken, only if in a dire situation and adrenaline is rushing.

Chants:
-Water manipulation is used to cover her entire body in a capsule of sorts underneath her clothes to cleanse and heal her body, leaving no scars.
-Nature manipulation is used as needed an seen fit. Specific reasons are not needed; nature needs to flourish.

Example of chant:
Esionè - Water manipulation.
Alionèa - Nature manipulation

--Still gotta edit it, gonna do it soon.

Edit: Well,

I'm done. Ignore the butt. the other one had really shitty quality. >~>

Now then, people start posting.

@SilentScreamer your character needs a patron god, otherwise it seems fine.
@Roxie same to your second character, all player-controlled characters need a patron god, even if they are just a simple farmer.

It appears the gods arent picky with their chosen ones.

@york @Bitterblue you are still ahead. Sadly you will have to wait a few posts more.

@Windstormugly
I like your last post but the last segment is missing to metion what's in the cart only that wahtever it is it's freshly caught, I can make a guess though but I don't like too.

Aww too bad we can't post *tries to wait patiently*

*Really wants to post....* Although, @york what are we going to do with Emma and Alyssa when we are able to post? We can't keep them from the Belief for too long, that wouldn't be any fun.

Fight or flight? Depends on how many, and who they are I guess

Emma needs to finish regaining her strength before she can sing again. Lets wait for the hunters to catch up, and see if they find them? And see what will happen then?