The Cairn War OOC [Closed]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I'll wait a bit to post, I'm showing my brother creepypasta lol

Okay! :D Ill look forward to everyone's posts!

@MattieLee
Mattie, there are no volcanos in cairn. so thus no volcanic ash. please change your post. Thank You.

Oh, okay I'll just make it mountainous then thank you for telling me I don't know the terrain of the country so yeah I'll go edit it.

xD Thanks! Sorry, when roleplayerguild shut down I had to get my map of cairn off a friend again so i didnt have time to put it up. Basically there isn't as much grass as there used to be, but there's still trees. There is a giant mountain range that your chacters can use, though.

Alrighty guys!!

Matt: You need to get back to me on Adam!!

Aj: Post for your characters.

MattieLee: Keep up the good work!

Name: Jinroth (Jin for short)
Race: Human (Cursed with semi-immortality)
Real Age: 5,000
Appearance Age: 25

Power List:
  • Charge: User charges at foe with incredible speed.
  • Berserk: Through focusing his mind and allowing his anger free reign, he is able to enter a berserked blood rage. In this frenzied state, the focus is on dealing as much damage as possible to an opponent. This leaves him slightly less resistant to physical and magical damage.
  • Cleave: User slashes his sword (vertically or horizontally) to manifest a wave of damaging kinetic energy. Leaves the user open to any rear damaging moves.

Skill List:
  • Dodge: Increased dodging.
  • Power Grip: Stronger gripping of weapon to make it difficult to disarm him.
  • Enhanced Damage: Jinroth is able to find vital spots on his opponents, hitting with greater force and accuracy. This means that his chance of doing extra damage is greatly enhanced, and will deal more damage if successful.

Weakness/Resistances: Jinroth can be killed by any normal means by human standards, except by disease.

Backstory:
[spacer]Warborn to a country ravaged by bandits and rogue spellweavers, Jinroth is a experience samurai. He fought for his survival through these hellish times, losing his family and friends to the bandits. After his 26th birthday he was visited by a warlock that Jinroth fought and killed. Before the Warlock died though the warlock cursed him with everlasting life.

After long decades of watching the world unfold in front of his eyes, he heard of the deadly virus that was contaminating the population. Jinroth went into hiding and now he emerges into another ravaged world. Where he once again fights for his survival.[/spacer]

Status
Not open for further replies.