The Cairn War OOC [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I said the sun was setting because it technically is, which also fits into Marieke's last post when she spoke of the sun low in the sky. Either way, morning will be approaching fast to do a 'solar flare' :D I'm so evil!

LOL I meant that as in the morning sun that was slowly rising, not the other way around xD Then I'll slightly edit my previous post first before I make a new one. But either way, thanks for clarifying ^_^

No problem! I should've asked you what your post referred to first but i was rushing since i had to go to bed to get up for work.

No problemo ;3 I'll just fix it... It might take some time though, since I'm really busy with trying to apply for an exchange program while I also have to prepare for our national holiday and catch up to schoolwork xD I hope I'll get it done tomorrow.

Gaah I took a look at it, but it won't be logical this way... Would it be possible for you two to change your posts or would that be a bit too much? Another possibility would be that Ariana went into the forest earlier that day and didn't spot the carriages. But that way, Abs and Aj's posts would have to be changed too >.<' (I'm a bit too much of a perfectionist I'm afraid lol)

Hmmm. I'd have to change every post i have so far.. Just leave it and in the next post I'll state that the sun is going down, yet the sky will be an orange due to a solar flux. That way neither one of our characters will exactly be correct.

Everyone needs to post! Matt, that means you too!

*bows* I'll post the revised version of my old post as soon as I get on my laptop m'lady!

And one new post is coming up (though it will be a bit of a short one since I'm deadly tired x3) Don't hit me! lol

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Okay, so the girl and woman Luna saw were just some random NPC's xD And my previous post was set during the morning before your posts Abbs.

Currently working on a new post, but I've been wondering: What exactly would the effect of the solar flux be on a halfbreed like Adriana?
I mean, she's still sensitive to the sun, so that won't be all too good... Or will there be some extra effects?

Edit: I've posted, but please do tell me if there's anything wrong with it Abbs ^_^

Last edited:
I'd say the solar flux drains for energy than usual.. So half breeds tend to stay inside during this time. Some go out but only for a little while.. I'll let you know hun!

@Matttheman89 You need to fix your post! Katherine left Adam in the carriage to talk with Elizabeth and Isabel beforehand :)

Start posting everyone! I'm tired of being the only one to post!

Hey Abs, I'm very sorry but I'm not sure what to write... She's stuck in the forest after all, with nobody there but herself :\

Status
Not open for further replies.