The Cairn War OOC [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt... Aj wants to have his new character rescue Luna, so you'll have to fix yours :) Please and thank you!

Also: Mattielee I need you to post please!

Guys!!! Geez, after almost two years I found my way back to Cairn! :'D
I'll get the map up and make a cs once I grant my computer the power of electricity. xD

Edit: Here it is! I lost the program to edit it, but I still have to original drawings so I might redo it once I catch up to the IC :)
Also, it seems like I lost my original CS during the time when I moved, so I'll have to make a new one. That'll take a time, so I beg your patience!

a8VCgsE.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you!!! Wow! I can't believe its been about two years already.. Feels like only a couple of months :'')

I know right! Should I send in my cs to you in a pm first? It's finished, but I'm not sure if it'll still fit in with the roleplay as it is now....
Also, did any major events happen in the time while I was gone and the start of this IC? I read something about a demon attack? o_o'

Geez, Adriana has been in a coma for a looong, looooooooong time xD

Last edited:
Sure :) Yes there was a demon attack, two vampire attacks, losland has been set on fire, ummmm I added a ton of characters that I'm using xD Katherine and Aros have been 'changed'. A bunch of things!

Aww man, that sounds so interesting and I missed it all D':

Well, I'll just have to catch up to all the IC and be contempt with that!

Reactions: AbbieNoel
AJ!!! I'm so sorry for disappearing like that... After everything that happened, I just couldn't bring myself to write.... And then the site went down...

I just hope that I can do better this time around and that you won't mind me rejoining after such a long time :')

Well, I'm only the co-gm. So i don't have a say in who joins. I'm the guy who punishes the people for...well whatever upsets Abbie. But i wouldn't mind at all if you joined. We actually want more players.

Alrighty Matt and Aj! Time for you two to fix your guys' posts! The short length on both of yours is unacceptable!

Give meh dat whip! *bends over* please ma'am may i have another. XD. Seriously though ill fix my post.

Aj I've whipped you about 30 times this week. Matt, don't tempt me. Aj, you're asking for another.

I've almost caught up to the IC (finally) and here is my cs. I think I'll make a post tonight (it's currently afternoon here) if you're all okay with that ^_^

fdOWddU.jpg
Name:
Adriana Christina Ionescu din Moraru
While she appears to be 19, based on her history, she's most likely closer to 80.
Race:
Halfbreed of a vampire father (or some sort of fire demon, she still has her doubts) and a human mother
Sex:
Female
Weapon(s):
A few knifes, a rapier and a longbow.

Inventory:
Said weapons, as well as a few nickels from the time before the world fell down, an old medallion, Sarci's horn and the dirty old blue dress she currently wears is all she has on her right now.
BNMWl8o.jpg

Abilities/skills/powers:
Fire- Adriana possesses fire abilities and can inflame her rapier or set people afire when she gets angry. This ability has a few flaws. Firstly, she currently cannot control it and it only surfaces when she gets extremely angry. This happens relatively often, since despite her age, Adriana hasn't learned to control her temper. Secondly, using this power really draws on her energy and using it too heavily or too often can even cause her to enter a coma-like state.

Blood- After quenching her thirst, Adriana temporarily gains healing powers, as well as an increased speed and strength. This effect fades after about an hour.

Survival- Besides this, Adriana knows a thing or two on how to use her weapons and spending the majority of her childhood in a forest has left her with a lot of outdoor skills, ranging from basic things such as knowing how to make a fire, to the complex art of… making a fishing hook. She has the instincts of a vampire and prefers to drink the blood out of animals before eating them (due to her large human part, she does need food to survive), since she rather faces herself murdering animals than humans. She knows she has it in her to kill even humans, but simply prefers not to.

Little demon friend- The ornate drinking horn she has on her allows Adriana to call forth a small shadow demon named Sarci. In the years they spent together, Adriana didn't find Sarci to have any special power besides scaring people off (with its ugliness) and being extremely annoying at times.
W21tXSF.jpg

OqiGb48.jpg

Weaknesses:
Adriana isn't really used to human company, and thus she can be rather socially awkward around people she hasn't met before. Besides this, her power can turn on her as it's rather uncontrollable and have rather negative side effects. Moreover, she has a weakness to the sun comparable to an extreme case of sun allergy, though she won't die from it. Something she will die from is a lack of blood and food, however, seeing that she's "only" a halfbreed, the blood of animals will suffice.

History:
Adriana originally came from the lost continent, from a country called Romania before the war, the old land from which the vampires of old like Dracula are said to have originated. Born to a human family in the 1950's, Adriana was the talk of the town. Firstly because her mother had not been married yet (which was still a scandal in these parts of Romania) and secondly because while the hair color of the townspeople ranged from ebony to honey, none had hair as flaming red as Adriana. Her hair as well as her slow physical- and fast mental growth, were proof that she was different from other human children her age. At the age of five, she was shunned by her mother's family, after her father had come to the village to acknowledge the little girl as his daughter. Despite him being from a noble family, having all means necessary to take care of the little girl and him coming to take some responsibility for the girl, he left her in the care of a distantly related old man called Alecsandri Gakha. The only thing Adriana has as memento to her parents are a small medallion which her mother gave her and the odd present her father gave her at her fifth birthday; an old ornate drinking horn.

Alecsandri lived in a little cottage in a forested mountain-area, far away from the village where Adriana had spent the first five years of her life. He taught Adriana how survive in the wilds and he passed his skill with bow, arrow and rapier on as well. The years she spent with him were the happiest in her life by far. That happiness came to an end when Alecsandri died of old age when Adriana was fifteen years old. He gave her his old rapier to her before he died and Adriana was put up for adoption in an orphanage.

After a year she was adopted by a kind American elderly couple, who took her to another continent and looked after her as though she was their own daughter. The White family was kind to her, but Adriana could never get along with their other foster child, Hassan. The two envied one another and the years of seclusion had molded Adriana into a bitter young girl, who was too intelligent for her age and angry at humans and vampires alike for abandoning her. Besides this, she felt a strange feeling of repulsion yet attraction towards Hassan. Their peaceful life at the Grey's house came to an end with a rather tragic incident. Mrs. And Mr. Grey had let Hassan and Adriana stay at home alone for a weekend, while they visited some old acquaintances down south. Adriana doesn't quite remember how it happened, but at some point her mind went red and the next image that came to her, she remembers quite clearly. Hassan, lying in a puddle of his own blood at her feet, his beautiful caramel colored skin gone unnaturally pale, his arms and legs sprawled in an impossible position and his hand tightly clenched around her wrist.

After this, Adriana made a run for it. Her lust for blood had finally awakened, as well as some strange powers she had never posessed before. She suddenly found herself in the company of a small demon as well, called Sarci, who could be called forth by blowing the horn her father had given her. The little monster confirmed her suspicions of her father being an unnatural creature and ever since then, she has traveled to the north, towards the land that is now called Cairn, where she stayed even when she felt the world was changing. She felt that the things happening to the world were none of her business as both unnaturals and humans had abandoned her and she had betrayed them in turn.
Over the cause of fifty years, Adriana gained a few trusted friends, but seeing how she never aged and always felt more comfortable with but a small number of people surrounding her as well as the small fact that most of humanity died, the number of trusted friends is a really but a numbered few, spread across Cairn.

After finding her way to the outskirts of Westwind, Adriana was attacked by a group of werewolves and she passed out after killing them. Ever since then, she hasn't woken up… yet.

Last edited:
....It has turned into an enormous post...

Well, let's just say that it's compensation for leaving for so long xD

I like it! I sometimes write enormously huge posts, but I have a lot of characters so I just wing it xD

Ghehe yeaaaah if you wrote posts like that far all of your characters, we'd be at page 200 rather than 21 :'D

Gaah I can't wait for Adriana to meet Luna and the others xD

Hey everyone! Excuses for the lack of posting, I'm really really busy with catching up on university stuff >.<' I'm trying to write a post now, but I couldn't help but notice that Matt said that it was evening, while I thought it was morning....

Abs? AJ? Help? xD

I thought evening was coming on because in Abbie's last post she said the sun was setting. :O

Status
Not open for further replies.