The Cairn War OOC [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we're in Westwind now if you'd like to enter the city now :)

Happy New Year to you too!! And actually the clouds will cover the sun for a while :)

Well.. I'd like to say some things..

Firstly: This roleplay is my baby. I mean.. Damn. It's been almost 3 years since the beginning of Cairn.

I DON'T want to see it die. But.. I can't do this alone anymore.

I need everyone (Aj included) to post. And if this can't happen.. Then I will have no choice but to shut down Cairn. I don't want to at all.. But how can it keep thriving if I'm the only one trying?

Well.. Since my post fell on deaf ears, I'll be saying this once more:

If no one posts in two days I'll be closing (unless I can get new recruits). If no one listens to this; I'll close it down and will restart it in a year or two. Sorry to be so harsh; But I'm tired of Aj and I being the only ones to care. Take care everyone.

Well.. Since my post fell on deaf ears, I'll be saying this once more:

If no one posts in two days I'll be closing (unless I can get new recruits). If no one listens to this; I'll close it down and will restart it in a year or two. Sorry to be so harsh; But I'm tired of Aj and I being the only ones to care. Take care everyone.
Sorry for the late reply Abs, I've been ill for over two weeks now, so I just got back on my feet. I'll start working on a post right now, so you can expect one to be finished this evening ^_^ (I suppose that will be afternoon for you ghehe)

Reactions: AbbieNoel
Everyone.. I'm closing the roleplay. Yes.. I'm sad about it. You all were supposed to help me keep it alive.. But none the less... It couldn't survive; And sometimes that happens in roleplays. But thanks again to everyone who made Cairn War possible!

Everyone.. I'm closing the roleplay. Yes.. I'm sad about it. You all were supposed to help me keep it alive.. But none the less... It couldn't survive; And sometimes that happens in roleplays. But thanks again to everyone who made Cairn War possible!
If anyone should be thanked and deserve praise, it should be you, Abbie. Without you, Cairn wouldn't have started, nor would it have thrived and survived for this long. So while I haven't been with all of you for a very long time and I don't think it's my place to say this, I still want to say thank you, Abbie!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
If anyone should be thanked and deserve praise, it should be you, Abbie. Without you, Cairn wouldn't have started, nor would it have thrived and survived for this long. So while I haven't been with all of you for a very long time and I don't think it's my place to say this, I still want to say thank you, Abbie!
This is literally making me cry xD In a good way, though.. Though I'm also crying because I built this whole roleplay up and wanted it to thrive.. I know that deep down I have to let it go; Sometimes things just can't continue. But thank you again :) That made me feel so.. Happy for what I have accomplished. If any of you ever want to do 1v1's, I'm always available! PS: This survived THREE YEARS! I'm just proud of that alone!

This is literally making me cry xD In a good way, though.. Though I'm also crying because I built this whole roleplay up and wanted it to thrive.. I know that deep down I have to let it go; Sometimes things just can't continue. But thank you again :) That made me feel so.. Happy for what I have accomplished. If any of you ever want to do 1v1's, I'm always available! PS: This survived THREE YEARS! I'm just proud of that alone!
Dawww don't cry Abs, now you'll make me cry too ó_ò

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.