The Cairn War OOC [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'll be posting soon. he gets on the computer every other day, so the day after tomorrow he'll be posting again.

I was just trying to understand when you said:

He'll be posting soon. he gets on the computer every other day, so the day after tomorrow he'll be posting again.

Uhhh.....guys? Can we slow the roleplay down a bit please?

actually, I was just gonna say that. As the GM, please respect my wishes to slow down a bit. I don't need anyone asking me when anyone is going to post. If someone is being slow on posting, I'll get on it asap. But I'd like to slow it down just for a bit so Aj can catch up. Thanks!

Pyre. you're late on posting. Get on it, dude :)

Sorry, I have been feeling a bit sick recently, having a runny nose all the time. I will be making a new character as it will help me to explore a bit more and force Kalar to be in a new predicament. I will be posting the Cs soon and the first initial post. Just know, it will be a hybrid with the power over the wind, but will be untrained in it.

I suppose another character for you will be alright. Just know that although he is untrained he will need to have another weakness.

Okay. Of course, who ever said it would be a he?

Last edited by a moderator:
1-2.jpg

Name: Sepharina Fanton
Race: Half-Angel/Human
Sex: Female

Background:
She had been wondering the road from where her village had been destroyed by a monster. It had destroyed everything Sepharina had ever known, slaughtering her friends and family. All she had now was her mother's ring, given by her father, and a black necklace. However, one thing that was peculiar about this girl is that whenever she was happy, the weather had always been calm. Whenever it rained, it seemed to be gentle, as if small fairies were kissing her skin.

However, the wind now roared as she cried for her past life. All passing travelers avoid her, for all who come close become battered. She is left alone, forced to remember the past and face the unknown future.

Inventory:
Black necklace
Mother's ring
Broken dagger

Abilities:
Passive:
Battering winds: As of right now, she is not able to control her powers so as her emotional state changes, so does the wind around her.

Activated: (When she does learn in how to control her powers)

Wind Blade: By slashing with either her hand or weapon, the wind will swirl around and focus itself into a destructive force, cutting through rock effortlessly. Does take a few seconds to do this, as she will have to concentrate.
Roar of Air: By exhaling out in a great force, she is able to blow enemies away or stun them with a 60 mph wind. Does leave her with no air in lungs (will have to take several moments to regain breath)
Tornado: By moving her hand in a circular fashion, she is able to create a mini tornado facing wherever her palm is.
Wind form: She is able to change into the air and move to different places. Takes lots of concentration and should not be used in combat, as a single slice of a sword can disperse her body.

Personality:
She is very scared of the world around her, as she was very secluded in her village. However, she is very knowledgeable, as she would read lots of books about the days of the past. She does try to understand people, but if threatened, she will do the most logical thing: go hide in the corner, waiting for the individual to go away.

Weaknesses:
Like any person, having a rock thrown at her will hurt. Since she is not trained to fight or anything, she is physically weak. Some might even say she is fragile.

Lightning will also cause a great amount of damage.

I will wait until she is approved before I post her into the world, as I want to make sure she is all good.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like it, and it seems alright. But you need to change it to a different race. Hybrids are rare and so far I've only put four into the roleplay. Later I'll let people add more, but they aren't common.

Thank you!! It can be any half of either races so far except for hybrids. :)

Well, the roleplay is still open, not dead. My cat was poisoned recently and Aj and I have been taking care of her. Aj and I will be posting shortly!

LOL. I wish my cat was like that. She was crying (meowing horridly) in pain for hours, peed on me twice, and slept for hours. I had to take her to a vet (Luckily my best friend loaned me $127) and he put fluids under her skin and gave her a valium. Thankfully he saved her life and she's doing better. I love her too much to let her die.

Status
Not open for further replies.