The Cairn War OOC [Closed]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be posting soon. Been working double shifts the entire weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, thanks for letting me know! Sorry all. I've been busy and whatnot. Promise I'll post soon!

sos67b.jpg

Currently what Luna looks like while pregnant :) (Except the dress isn't like that)

Pyrreeee. You need to post soon! You've been missing alot lately and you not posting is prohibiting everyone else from interacting. Get on it soon please!

Sorry guys. My alert system has not been telling me this. I will have some time in a few hours and I will post ASAP.

@Kalar, @Matttheman89,

Okay, you both need to post within this week. Abbie has told me this, and i agree with her. So please post within this week. The roleplay will not wait for you.

Guess Kalar isn't answering Aj, so I will make this known. I'm currently making a banner to display my roleplay to everyone and let everyone know we're still accepting. With this said, I feel that the people currently in the roleplay need to post more than once every two weeks. This is especially pointed at you, Kalar. It seems you do not have a profile, so I am unable to write you. I would like to give you this last warning before I kick you out of the group. I don't want to kick you out, but this roleplay isn't getting anywhere if you're not putting in an effort to posting.

Alrighty.. It seems that Kalar no longer has a profile here, for whatever reason that is. With this information now known, I have no choice but to remove him from the roleplay. I'm not going to be handing over his characters; I'll just have his characters 'drift off' from the roleplay. Thanks everyone!

Since pyre is gone, we're going to need more members. If anyone knows people, tell them to message me

yay! one min working on sheet and replying to other stuff

78fb1a2366de5372dca032efab07e3e7.jpg

Name: Kurai De Xeras
Race: Pure Vampire
Skills: Most of his abilities are mental, dreams and illusions

Death's Lullaby - If successful everyone nearby falls asleep (including himself, likelihood of success depends on enviornment and situation)
Dream Hacker - Enter's someone's dream
Dream Eater - Feed's off victim's nightmare's
Vampiric Manipulation - He uses victim's own fears and wishes and any sort of mental instability to fuel into a nightmare
Vampiric Illusion - Creates an illusion, brings to life one's greatest fears
Vampire's Sacrifice - Heals an ally by basically taking their injuries upon himself, heals emotional and physical injuries (Can only be used once a fight)
Illusionary Fifth Sense - His senses become highly tuned for 2 posts

1396108-bigthumbnail.jpg

Name: Mira De Xeras
Race: Vampire, Angel Half Breed
Skills:

Eterna Blanche - Covers herself in a white veil of energy, this protects and acts as a shield while healing slowly for 3 posts (Healing only heals minor injuries)

Miracle Light - Creates bright ball of white light to use in any number of ways from a simple light to an attack
Miracle Paint - Produces light of a random color, effects vary according to color, weather, and so on
Mirabelle - Calls upon some of the strength of her angelic ancestors, more powerful attack can only be used once a fight
Miracle Light - Hands become covered in white Essence, basic healing
Vampiress's Scream - Literally she screams just a way of interrupting an attack, almost like a banshee scream 50-50% chance of success rarely used of fear of breaking voice.

Extra Info: Half brother and sister, different mother.

Alright, Accepted! I actually like the half brother and sister idea; It'll work great in the RP.

I'll catch you up to speed of where we last left off:

Kain, controlled by D3M0NIX, is out to take over the country of Cairn. He since has a army of vampires and spies to tell him where his son is, wishing to kill him to take control

Luna and Nefarious have just given birth to twins!

Kalar was killed, since the owner of the character just quit without telling me.

Christian is the first pure blooded vampire to walk the earth (think of him like dracula, except less OP)

---------- There is also a blizzard that was created by Aurora in Losland--------------

Oh! I'll be adding your CS Sheet to your own spoiler. The IC link is there too, so you shouldn't have trouble finding it :) If I find anything wrong, I'll let you know. I usually ask everyone just to keep disputes friendly, and if anyone has a problem to PM me or talk to me through here! Thanks!

OH! Forgot to tell everyone:

I post pretty fast. I mean, if I'm not busy, I will post within an hour of someone else posting. If anyone is interacting with my characters, please be sure to post ASAP. Thanks!

I give usually 1 to 2 weeks of non-posting until I remind someone. That, or I'll casually ask them beforehand.

Status
Not open for further replies.