Status
Not open for further replies.
All

Name:
Morticia

Appearance:
Stands at 5 feet and 7 inches, Morticia usually wears a purplish black long gown and a witch hat. There's a vodoo doll strapped around her waist and carries a walking stick wherever she goes. She has long black hair and purple eyes.

Personality:
Morticia is an enigma. She's mysterious and takes joy in frightening others, as she intentionally acts in a disconcerting manner to provoke a reaction. She likes to laugh and be mischievous. She sometimes hex or curse those atound her just for fun. She's also a bit mad.

Extra:
Morticia is usually accompanied by a skull that talks.​
All good, I'll add them to the list!

Hmm...Can I reserve a spot for a character. It would be nice to do a lid back roleplay. Take a break from all the serious ones I have going on. If so I can have my character up by tomorrow night.

Hmm...Can I reserve a spot for a character. It would be nice to do a lid back roleplay. Take a break from all the serious ones I have going on. If so I can have my character up by tomorrow night.
Aha, no need to reserve a character, sign-ups aren't closing any time soon. I'll be glad to have you join us. :)

Name: Lila
Appearance:
c7cc5d7846bfc2cd20afcc267c286f98.jpg

Personality: She's a very calm and collected woman, she's very lady like and usually doesn't respond to violence. She's quite nice and always know how to make someone smile even when their down. She's not perfect, she does have a depressing side to her. but she doesn't share that with others. She's a closed book, Very mysterious at times. She gets nervous around Men because she's scared she's going to hurt them. (later explained.) She's a strong woman and will always be there for a friend.
Other: When Lila gets nervous around men and they try to even touch her, a blue flame zaps them and takes their energy source away. A slight succubus you would say.
sean-ellery-lady-mechanika-by-seane-d98g7oc.jpg

Name: Lila
Appearance:
c7cc5d7846bfc2cd20afcc267c286f98.jpg

Personality: She's a very calm and collected woman, she's very lady like and usually doesn't respond to violence. She's quite nice and always know how to make someone smile even when their down. She's not perfect, she does have a depressing side to her. but she doesn't share that with others. She's a closed book, Very mysterious at times. She gets nervous around Men because she's scared she's going to hurt them. (later explained.) She's a strong woman and will always be there for a friend.
Other: When Lila gets nervous around men and they try to even touch her, a blue flame zaps them and takes their energy source away. A slight succubus you would say.
sean-ellery-lady-mechanika-by-seane-d98g7oc.jpg
Accepted, I've added them to the list of accepted characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.