The Bloods

Status
Not open for further replies.
(I do, i work on the suicide hot line from 12-7, i post then as well to keep myself awake)

He noticed one was down and trying to get up. He first ran to it and bit it then ran to chase the others. He saw half of them trying to split off, he sped up and forced them back into the herd. He loved the chase It was the best part of getting to eat. He stopped running, something told him to stop, but he didnt know what.

(Well I dont get that kind of time at either of my jobs)
(How I'm 17 and have two jobs)

Enola smelled something besides Gem and the bucks, though she had no time to worry about it. One of the bucks was coming her way, more than enough. The buck saw Enola an jumped the other way. Sadly for the buck but Enola was a silverblood and easily caught up with it, as if it was a reflex. She ran a bit and lunched at it, grabbing it in the neck. The speed of the jump tackled the poor thing. Enola put a quick end to it. Her muzzle was covered with blood when she looked at Gem. "Did you get the other? If so let the rest go, we have enough." That was when she noticed the other wolf and her gaze turned cold. "Who are you?"

(vacation with no jobs. But I'm in europe so I am online at different times)

(because were i live theres alot of adults who work at fast food places cuz their too lazy to get real jobs and alot of immigrants who arent qualified. The restaraunts would rather hire adults then kids. So im jobless, ive applied to dozens of places. The only people who want me are the military)

Gem looked at the new wolf. For once he didnt say friend, but he didnt growl either he stood still next to his kill. "Are you gonna hurt us, or are you here peacefully." Gem said as he walked over to Enola, two were stronger then one if all went bad. "What do we do Enola, he dosent seem bad. What kind of wolf are you, and whats youre name. You dont hurt us and we wont hurt you. Are you hungry do you need food. Two kills is enough to go around." He said as he stood next to Enola, he just felt safer that way.

Damon moved into the space that Coyote created. He meant to eat at a calm pace, but it had been a while since he had eaten, so the moment he tasted the meat, he went at it ravenously.

"My names Kodiak." He said as he bowed. He looked at them and wagged his tail. "Thank you for the offer, I'm starved" He walked over to where the deer laid and dug a hole. He then proceeded to fill it with water. "In case your thirsty"

Coyote giggled and nudged him playfully before continuing to eat. It wasnt long before she was done, she was after all a tiny wolf. Yawning she settled down to wash the blood off her paws

Hitachi looked away as the other two wolves ate. He couldnt stand meat. Once they finished eating, Hitachi walked back over to them. "Should we get going now." He said hopefully, he wanted to get away from this dead thing as soon as possible. He sayed a short prayer for the creature that they had eaten.

(Gem) Decided to trust the new wolf, "thank you for the water." He said as he began to eat. "So where are you from. Are you a loner like us, or do you have a pack." Gem asked, "oh and my name is Gen by the way, the one im traveling with is Enola."

Enola looked at Gem with a questioning look for a moment. She didn't see any other reason to offer that deer other than he was right. There was enough and it would be a shame to let it rot. The new wolf offered some water, the way he offered it indicated he was a blue blood. A moment later Gem told him their names, wich she was actually completly against. It was too late to complain now. Kodiak did seem friendly but she decided to not say anything yet. She gave a friendly nod in his direction as greeting and started eating. She glared once at Gem before she bit in the bone to get the marrow, her favourite part aside from meat. One relieve was that he didn't call a stranger a friend.

Damon slowed down as he was brought back to reality. He stepped back from the corpse, and began to clean himself off. "Yeah, I'm done. We can leave." He took note of the wolf's apparent disgust, "Sorry you had to see that."

Coyote jumped on Hitachi "dont be like that" she licked his ears "you know i love you" happily she leapt back onto the ground and danced a few steps away. "lets go visit the court! I have a certain... friend there that i think would be happy to see me"

She couldnt be more wrong. Blight had the slaves construct a dummy of coyote out of grass and rocks and was busy torching it with all he had. When he got his hands on her.... She would wish she was never born.

Enola ripped another piece of flesh from the deer and looked at Kodiak. He was still eating when she decided to actually talk to him. "Where are you planning to go?" She simply asked. She licked some blood from her muzzle. She really didn't look forward to another stranger going with her on her travels. IF he went the same way. For a moment she reconsidered that thought. One stranger she could kinda start calling a friend already. Even while thinking she kept her gaze on the blue blood.

"All right, all right. Let's go." Now that Damon was well rested and in good condition, he was starting to get excited. Even if the majority of them were jerks, he was still excited to see the red court. He'd never been to any court.

"Well, I did have a pack once..." Kodiak started. He looked up at the sky as it began to rain lightly. Then a clearing opened up above them but continued to rain around then. "Just until we're done. Dont want it to get all wet and nasty" He smiled as he bit back into the deer. He looked up as he chewed. She sure was a pretty wolf, he thought but he wouldnt say anything more on the subject.

(please do something with my character until I get off work dont just leave him behind and have to have me make him jump back in the middle of something. Just have him follow someone or something)

( I wont be able to really post much today, mabey later tonight. Anyway have Gem follow Enola, keep Kodiak around. And Hitachi will stay with Coyote and Damon)

Gem ate as Enola and the new wolf talked. Truthfully he wouldnt mind this new guy coming with, he was kinda hot. Gem smiled as he quickly looked up at the wolf. Gem became full quickly he rarely ate as he journed alone, food was hard to come from.

Gem looked up at the new wolf. "So Kodiak, how did you loose youre pack. Or would you rather not talk about that." He said as he gave off a look of sympathy. He walked over to Enola. "Do you think he is ok." He wishpered to Enola. "Can he come with us, he is kinda hot." Gem said his wishper still to quite.

(Hitachi) "Yeah lets get going." He said as he began to walk with the two of them twords the red wolves teterritory. "So Damon, what do you like to do in youre spare time. Hunt, burrow, explore." He was interested in Damon and wanted to look more around him.

"Lets not go there Gem," He said with a disapproving look. He continued eating with Enola. Food is good when you dont trick it into drinking from a trap. He eventually got full, and laid down in the shade. He made the clearing go away before he fell asleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.