The Bloods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damon was having an odd dream.
It started the same as always: A cliff, feeling relaxed, another presence next to him. Then a push, and falling. It normally ends just before he hits the first time. This time he had the full fall. When he landed and came to a stop is when the dream got weirder.
He saw a light, and felt some ethereal presence. Like that thing Coyote called, but somehow different. He heard the presence speak, "Follow...". He only heard one word, but it stayed as if it said more. Then it vanished, and he bled out.
Then he started awake.

Gem smiled as Enola cuddled in his fur. "I promise i wont tell anyone." He sayed truthfully. "Isnt that something friends do, keep secrets you know." He said with a smile. His tail wagged slightly as he layed staring at the exit of the cave. Watching the rain as it slowly thinned and dissapered. "Were to go huh, how about somewhere tranquil full of flowers. Mabey somewhere remote that no other pack occupies. How about we just chase the sun until we find that place." it sounded cheesy but really they had no where else to go. No one else wanted them.

(Hitachi) Slowly woke up in unison with Damon. "Yawn, did you all sleep well." That was when he noticed Coyote was gone once again. "Couldnt she have at least waited for us." Hitachi looked at Damon, and smilled. Youre scar is gone bud. You can thank me later. "Anyway it was fun sleeping with you." He said as he streached out. "Should we go after Coyote or stay here, shell come back here with food anyway. Hopefully she grabs some fruit and nuts. I dont eat meat"

Reactions: loviebeest
Coyote was hunting, or at least pretending too. She wasn't really sure what she wanted to catch so she was chasing bugs and rabbits around. Quite unknowingly she startled a deer and it began to run. Barking with excitement she raced after it. Before it knew what was going on she was on its back "weee!!!"

"That sounds nice... Let's do that." Enola yawned as she fell asleep for the night, not noticing that the rain was already stopping.

The sun was rising and the birds were chirping. Slowly she opened her eyes, head resting again on Gem's back. Carefully Enola left his side to step outside the cave. As soon as sh was outside she stretched as far as she could and shaked the sleep out. Afterwards she sat down considering what her sleepy mind heard from Gem. "Should I take it literally? Chasing the sun to a field of flowers? I never have actually done that." She smiled when she said that to herself. "To the west it is." For a while longer she sat there, letting the wind play with the surroundings before she went back in the cave again. Gem was still sleeping. No wonder, Enola was an early riser after all. She walked up to him and grabbed him in his neck, softly shaking him awake. "Hey, wake up. We are leaving, going with your plan." She calmly waited until he woke up.

(it's alright to assume he fell asleep after that right? Kind of want to stay in the same time with the others ^^)

Damon stood up and stretched himself out. His neck felt better than it had for a while. "Thanks."
He looked around to find that Coyote had in fact left, but he somehow doubted that any hunting was actually getting done. It was just a gut feeling.
"No, we should probably find her, before she gets caught up with the squirrels." Damon moved to the entrance, "Might be better if we left soon anyway. I don't like staying in one place too long."

The deer started bucking, trying to get Coyote off but she only howled happily and clung on like a tick. "weee" she squealed as a couple squirrels joined her on the bucking beast, all yelling and laughing and having fun. A passing bear stopped and stared, obviously confused. He shook his head and coyote heard him mutter "im surrounded by idiots" before he lumbered on.

Reactions: loviebeest
Gem slowly woke, he yawned and streached out. "Morning" He said as he slowly stood up. "My plan huh, its a good one isnt it. West right, thats were the sun goes." He said with a light smile. He yawned again, his breath smelt bad. "Lets go look for some spearmint herb first." He sayed with a smile. He walkes out of the cave, wow it was bright. He enjoyed it though. There was still some dew in the grass. "Lets make the most of this sunlight, itll make it easier to travel."

(Hitachi) Walkes out of the den with Damon." I smell her, and i hear her." Her happy squeal could be heard of in the distance. "So Damon where you from, what you do, got a pack, like guys."

The two wolves passed by a rather exasperated bear, or as Hitachi told him it was, and went the direction it was coming from. "I don't remember where I'm from, or if I had a pack. I just go day by day, trying to survive."

The deer was starting to get tired and was running in circles, and ocassionally bucking. "aww..." the squirrels sighed jumping off and runing away leaving just coyote "hi boys!" she barked when she saw her friends "i caught us a deer! its not dead yet but its about to collaspe"

"Morning" Enola walked out of the cave following Gem. She walked actually a few steps further then him before she halted. The brightness didn't bother her anymore, but she did love the smell of the dew covered grass. "let's also look for something sustainable not only the herb while we walk." She glanced at him for a moment before she turned to the west. "Like you said, better to make most use of the daylight." She smiled. This would be the first time in her live that she actually had a goal to walk to. Or companianship for that matter. Enola looked over her shoulder once more to check if he was following her before she talked on. "You also said something about the field of flowers right? That is to the south, we are likely to meet some of my kin there. On the other hand. If we will keep going west we will eventually hit the coast." She slowed her pace a bit since she uncounciously was walking fast again. "Or shall we think about that later?" She looked around her a bit more , searching for food, as to keep the slower pace.

"That's a... creative way to hunt." The two had been there for about 5 minutes, but it was an interesting 5 minutes. Damon briefly wished he could do that. "Are you gonna finish it off?"

(Hitachi) Smiled as they caught up to Coyote. "Seems like someone is having fun. I think ill sit out though. As you know i dont eat meat or hunt. He said as he looked around the area for berrys. He ended up finding a rasberry bush." He took a few branches and then headed back to the group. "Want some Damon." He said with a smile. He was trying to impress this wolf, he had a slight crush going on.

(Gem) Smilled" lets stick to west, mabey we will find something unseen. Not every place on the world has been explored, there is lots that is yet unseen." In the distance he saw a few bucks. "I think i spot a meal." Gem wasnt much of a hunter but he was hungry. "Stay quite and low," he said softly.

Coyote grinned at him and in a quick motion she twisted over its neck and ripped its throat. The deer was so exhausted it was dead quickly. She jumped off and licked at the blood pooling on the ground. She was about to dig in when he returned with the berries "eww" she made a face and tore into the side, enjoying the rich taste of meat and blood.

Hitachi turned around he was gonna barf looking at all the blood, he could not handle blood. The only time he looked at it was when he was healing a wound. The fact that Coyote was digging into it disturbed him even more. "I think ill stck to my berrys." He said as he began to nibble at them. Keeping his face turned to Coyotes gruesome display.

"No thanks, I've always had a taste for meat." He didn't have a problem with berries, he's eaten them whenever he couldn't get a good catch, he just preferred meat. "Thanks for the offer."
He made his way to the deer, "It alright if I join you?"

Enola also spotted the bucks after Gem told her so. Quickly she hunched and was immediatly quiet. Her hackles began to stand up as she controlled the wind surrounding them, preventing from their smell escaping on the wind. The wind wasn't favourable afterall. Enola started to whisper. "I will walk around them, when I leave they will probably smell you." She glanced at him once. "Drive them my way, I will be able to keep up." She did as she said and started walking around them, quietly and swiftly. And as she knew the area of wind she was in control of dissapeared around Gem.

(If you had something planned, go ahead with it ^^)

Gem, listened to Enolas plan. Then he hunced into the grass and slowly krept up to the bucks. One smelt him so he began to chase them twords Enola. "Huff, huff, you ready Enola there coming youre way." Gem jumped at one of the slower bucks and nipped its leg. It fell to the ground. "One is down. Lets try to get a few more." He sayed as he continued to push them twords Enola.

Kodiak smelled deer in the area and started chasing after it. When he caught sight of them he saw the other wolves, and stopped trying to figure out what they were planning. He watched as one of them moved in to drive them towards another wolf. "Hah rookie. You cant drive them by yourself." He said to himself. He then quietly moved in on a flank.

(Do you people have jobs? I come home and have 3 pages to catch up on)​

Gem smelt something new as he chased the bucks. What was it, was it another wolf. He couldnt worry about that right now. Food was more important, but he would figure that out afterwords. He kept on chasing the bucks.

Coyote moved aside "sure, dig in" she ate happily, she loved blood. She was made to spill and taste it.

(nope, i dont. Where i live its almost impossible for teens to get jobs.)

Status
Not open for further replies.