The Bloods

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gem wasnt sure if he ment talking about the wolves past or if he heard his whispering or booth. Gem shut up, and bite his tounge literally. "Ouch" He yipped. He looked at Enola, "anyway, then should we be getting on are way, and are we taking him."

Enola was about to bite in the deer again when Gem approached her. She looked at him. "Already done eating? There is still some left." As Gem started whispering she left that question in the back of her head. She listened carefully to what he said, it was quickly followed with scorn on her face. Before she could anwser Kodiak already did so. "I have to remind you that three is a crowd?" The rain started falling again wich was much to her complaint. "And I would rather leave as soon as possible." Looking at Gem when he yipped she saw still some blood on his cheek from the deer. "Come here for a moment." And she started licking it off. When his face was clean she looked over at Kodiak who was about to fall asleep. "Hey! If you go west then you can follow us but that means no falling asleep." Enola walked away from the deer beckoning Gem to follow her. "But this does mean you accopany Gem not me."

(Ok my fault, thanks for clarifying.)

Kodiak looked up, "Ok and ok" he said getting up. He walked up to gem and started walking next to him. "So howd you end up like this?" He asked Gem. He jumped up to bite at a fly that was bothering him before he went any further.

(Wait i need to know, did Kodiak deny telling Gem his past, or did he hear his whispering ??)

Gem smiled when Enola licked his face. "Now youre mothering me huh." He said with a smile he didnt mind. He liked Enola, and it seemed there friendship was growing quick.

Gem looked at Kodiak. He explained his story to Kodiak, minus the fact he was gay. He was to shy to tell Kodiak this, he didnt want to be shamed or want Kodiak to feel uncomfortable around him. Mabey if he gave it time, he could tell Kodiak. Then with more time mabey something would happen. Gem wished sometimes time would just speed the hell up.

(Deny telling his past)

Kodiak knew Gem was different, but he didnt know what. It was in the way Gem looked at him, it was also in his past. He listened anyway. He always enjoyed hearing peoples stories, especially the old wolves bull shit. He watched Enola walk in front of them, leading the way. "Where do you think she is taking us in the West?" He asked Gem without looking at him

Enola listened closely to the story that she already had heard before. She noticed some small differences wich were logical to her. The storytelling from Gem didn't slow her pace down though. She was a veteran traveller and even without the wind guiding her steps she could walk a long time without exhaustion. Sometimes she looked back to check if they kept up, especially Gem. He was talking afterall.
When gem finished talking she heard the comment of kodiak. "Following the sun." She said absentmindedly while looking at the surroundings. Enola was keeping on alert, there were many packs afterall and she didn't want to intrude on anyones territory. If she offended someone this time then she not only had to worry about herself but also the adult pup.

He heard what Enola said. "Wait, youre telling me your just following the sun to see where it leads?!" He scoffed. that was outrageous. Do you mind telling me why?"

Gem kept up perfectly, there was no problem there. "Well really what do we have left to lose, if we head west mabey we will eventually stumble upon the right place. A place to call home." Gem said with a wide smile. A home sounded nice to him, somewhere he wouldnt have to hide his true self to stay, somewhere he couldnt be kicked from. And finding it with Enola and hopefully Kodiac made it so much better. Gem speed up his pace to catch up with Enola. "So what do you want a haven in the west to be like." As Gem said earlier he would like some flowers and tranquility.

Kodiak trotted to keep up with the two, just because he was bigger doesn't always mean he was faster, He was starting to like these two, especially Gem since he would actually talk to him.

Enola almost started growling when she heard Kodiak scoffing at their idea. She started to like him less and less. He may be a blue blood but his personality was crap. For some reason something aout him hit a wrong nerve in her. Hopefully it would improve on their journey. Luckily for him was Gem always positive and quickly explained why they followed the sun. Even though Enola was on alert she got a bit surprised when Gem suddenly walked next to her. Kodiak soon followed, to her displeasure. "Oh, uh. My ideal place?" She went silent for a while, almost as if she didn't want to anwser. "Where I can let the wind play without bothering anyone." The anwser was vague but so was her mental image of her safe haven.

"That sounds cool." Gem said with a positive smile, then he backed up a bit. He was standing next to Kodiak again. "How about you whats youre ideal place to be." Gem was happy to be talking. He was a talkitive person. All his talking and questions usually ended up pissing people off. But somehow not these two.

"Anyway lets play a game itll speed the trip up. Ill name an animal like cat, then you guys have to name an animal that starts with the last letter of my animal and vice versa. Ill start Bear." He said then he waited for a response.

"Well, thats nice I guess." Just then the sun came out and Kodiak created a slight mist above him to keep him cool. He wasnt much for the heat. but he enjoyed warm water to play in.
"Oh mine I guess would be a nice place where there is a large lake and plenty of large trees for shade and a beach along one side of the lake. But not to deep probably 20ft would be nice, then I could dive for fish if I wanted." He said with a smile.

"Hmm... Raccoon."

Damon thought about it before answering, "I explore I guess. I don't like sitting around doing nothing, so I try to find something to keep me busy. What about you?"

Enola noticed how detailed he was in it. She was actually feeling a bit jealous of that, knowing what you want. For herself she knew that in the end she would leave the haven anyway. It was nice to look for one but she wouldn't stay. The sun came out above the trees and the sunshine lightened up her dull white patches into a shimmering white. She loved the sun, so warm and cozy. "I'm not playing this." She said with a cold tone of voice. Actually she wanted to play but she didn't know enough animals by their name. She looked around her and suddenly made a turn. "territory, we don't want to be uninvited guests." And she marched on unfazed.

"Whos is it? Do you know what color their blood is?" He asked following her immediately. He wanted to know how far he was from home or if they were friendly.

Gem smiled. "So we need a place with flowers wind and water." He said with a smile. He belived they could find a place like that. The perfect place. And Gem held no room in his heart for doubt. Gem smiled as the sun came out warming up the place abit.

Gem frowned when Enola said she wouldnt play. "Why not, and Racoon huh, how about narwhal." He said happy with his answer. He almost walked over the territory line not paying close attention. But he quickly turned and ran back twords Enola. "Yeah do you know whose territory that is."

She avoided a branch with thorns on the ground and looked around her once more before she anwsered. "A small Lifeblood pack, I know them." She thought for a moment if she should tell them everything. "They... we, are not on friendly terms with eachother." She hopped over a small rock and rememered what they said. She got a big grin on her face. "They said that they would hunt me down and kill me," Wich they had all the right too in her opinion. "if they smelled as much as a whiff of me on their territory." Enola picked up the pace a bit so the distance between them and the border grew bigger. "You don't need to worry much about it, we just have to avoid them." She looked back to see how they would react.

Kodiak didnt question her this time. What she wanted to avoid they would. He sped up after her and avoided everything she did to keep up. " He watched behind him as Gem kept up. "Sorry but that game got boring quick..." he said to gem when he caught up to Kodiak.

(hi guys, sorry im on so late. I had a friend visiting)

Coyote ran ahead of her friends, then stopped for them to catch up and repeated. Where her energy came from was a complete mystery. Her tail wagged from side to side as she ran and her tongue lolled out though she wasn't hot. "were getting close, look through the trees. I can see the volcano"

Damon sped up to catch up to the wolf, and saw what she she was talking about. Well, he thought so. It kinda just looked like every other mountain to him. It just didn't end in a point. "Are you sure? It looks like any other mountain. Shouldn't volcanoes smoke from the top or something?"

Status
Not open for further replies.