The Bloods

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Back to work I go. I'll be back in, oh, five hours.)

(Hitachi) Nodded his head, then Coyote reavealed somebold burrow. He walked in. It was good to be dry. He looked at the other wold Damon was apperently his name. "Damon come over here. Let me patch up youre wound." Hitachi wasnt gonna sit around and let this wolf stay in pain. Despite the fact Damon semmed to be ignoring him since he got here.

(Gem) Watched as Enola tensed up at the sight of thunder. After the second flash, Gem moved over to her and licked her neck to calm her down. He rubbed his head against her. "No need to fear im here, and im spouse to be the scared one not you." He said with a slight laugh. "Lighting cant get us in here, it cant travel threw stone." Gem licked her once more then layed beside her.

"Can you get off so he can heal me?" He tried moving with the wolf on top of him, but his leg was making it rather difficult.

She jumped off and ran to the back of the cave where she started playing with the dirt, making it fly around in clumps. She was completely unbothered by his grumpy attitude and was clearly bored. With a sigh she pretended to die, and lay on the ground, legs angled unnaturally and her tongue sticking out. How someone like her had ended up as chosen one was a mystery. Unless of course you knew her, and that she acted like a puppy because she never had the chance when she was one.

Normally, Damon might've indulged in Coyote's antics, but he's been walking with an injured leg since the previous night. That tends to make him a little grumpy.
He limped over to the healer, "Sorry if I've been a bit quiet, I haven't had much to say."

Coyote lay there and made s strangled gurgling noise, just out of boredom. She was now ignoring both of her companions and grew lost in thoughts about what she would say, and do in the red court.

Out of surprise Enola moved a bit away from Gem. Until she realised that it was him and started to relax again. "I'm just as any wolf. I can also get scared of things." She adjusted her pose enough so that she could comfortably rest her head on Gem's back. She closed her eyes a bit. "I didn't realize that having someone with me at these kind of moments could be so calming." She sighed and was unprepared for the third lightning strike. She almost tumbled over Gem while getting to his other side and getting deeper in the cave. "Just feel the air, it's calm in here. The air is calm, it's calm." She huddled closer to Gem.

(dinner be back later)

(okay. I created one of the Red princes, Blight. Hes fun and the life of the party. Not)

It was hot in the cavern, as always. His father, the kind sat upon his throne of stone and bones and blood surrounded by his mistresses. The queen was sulking, or plotting his downfall. It didn't matter. From his spot on one of the many raised stone ledges where the princes and princesses sat during court he could see the pack filing in, some looked sad, others upset and still others looked pissed enough to rip the head off one of the new slaves. His ears flicked, catching the voices. He was quickly bored of this, he wanted to go to the new bloodslaves, he still had yet to pick a new favorite. he hadn't, not since his first had died, and the second left.. Coyote. She was so small, and delicate. Beautiful in his eyes. He had so much fun with her, and her blood was the best he had ever tasted. But she left. Growling he licked his back leg, it was always hurting him. Because of her. It was all her fault, he would make the little bitch pay. He would of kept her, she would of lived a decent life, and gave birth to his children. She would of been the mother of lords in the Court, strong, dangerous and beautiful. But she left.

Hitachi smiled and walked over to Damon, his eyes glowed once again as he mumbled a few words and the wound healed. Fur grew in its place. "Lets rest up for the night and head out in the morning." He said with a smile, he licked Damons neck. "You feel better now". He said as he gave him a slight nudge. "How about you pay me back be sleeping with me. It gets cold sleeping all alone."

(Gem) Smiled as Enola rested against him, it made him feel less alone. He didnt like being a lone wolf. Enola made him feel good again. (To bad she is a girl) Gem thought to himself and smiled abit. Yeah he liked girls and all, bur he could never mate with one or truly fall for one his body wouldnt allow it. Another strike of thunder, hit and Enola toppled over him and deeper into the cave. He moved back as well. "We could go deeper in where you cant hear the strorm." He said kindly.

Coyote grumbled to herself and curled up by the wall, watching the other two. She wondered, briefly if she would ever find love. But quickly pushed the thought away, love wasnt for her. She had to do her duty. That made her sad in a way it never had, never before had she wished to fall in love, take a mate and have pups. But now, she wanted it more than everthing.

Blight growled to himself and watched his father, and the true princes hold court. They 'solved' problems and sent out detachments. Thoroughly bored he leaped off his ledge and strode out of the room. he wasnt needed anymore. He went straight to the cave were the new slaves were kept. Dozens of pups, a year or two old, with the youngest being six months were curled up in their cages of hardened lava rock and stone. He walked from cage to cage, but none looked really interesting.

"Um, alright." It can get pretty cold during storms, and he had no idea how long the wolf had been alone. So Damon decided to lie down and keep him company. "My name's Damon, nice to meet you."

Sighing in annoyance, yet happy for her friend coyote dug a small hole and curled up inside it to keep warm. With a happy smile she rested her head on the ground and closed her eyes. This was nice. all they needed was... "fire!" she suddenly raced out of the cave and returned dragging a bunch of soaking wet wood. Pleased with herself she arranged it in the middle of the small cave she had created and stared intently at the pile.

(Poor puppies)

Hitachi smiled as Damon laid next to him. His head rested next to Damons. Then Coyote began running out and in trying to make a fire. Hitachi smilled, "wet wood wont burn dear. Just rest with us." He said with a warm smile. He looked back at Damon. "Well nice to meet you Damon, im Hitachi as i already said, but i dont mind repeating." He licked Damons neck. "Youre cute you know, just thought id tell you."

Coyote ignored him and suddenly the wood was dry, rivets of water flying through the air and outside. Happily she set the wood on fire and barked loudly her tail wagging "you forget, im a master at water magic. I can remove water from wood, no problem" cheerfully she curled up by the fire, her fur magically bone dry.

Blight stopped in front of a cage that held one of the older pups, it was a female blueblood with reddish fur. She was small, and graceful looking. No coyote.. but still. With a smile he broke the bars and pushed her out, leading her to his sleeping chambers. See how she fared, maybe she would have sweet blood, and coyotes spark.

"Uh thanks." He wasn't used to compliments, most of the time it was either people insulting his blood, or rather forceful wolves. It was kinda nice to hear an idle compliment. The neck licking was getting a little weird, but maybe the wolf thought his scar was hurting. Damon began to nod off as the shelter began to get warmer. He didn't realize just how tired he was.

Hitachi smiled as Damon fell asleep. "Can we keep him Coyote." He said with a jokish maner. Hitachi knew the answer was no. The chosen ones didnt have time for mates. They were either working Together or apart on different jobs, but they were never with anybody else. And them being together would be really Taboo. Mabey one day when Hitachi grew older and things calmed down, he could find a mate.

Coyote smiled "he can stay with us for a little while. But we cant keep him. Im sorry" She closed her eyes but didnt sleep, her blood was fire. Her body knew conflict was coming, and was more than ready. She didnt have time for sleep, or males or anything but what was to come.

Blight curled up around his new prize and began licking her fur clean to show that he didnt mean to kill her, only enjoy her company. Unlike most redbloods he wasn't overly cruel to his blood slaves. of course he took their blood, he needed it to survive and he had his fun with them occasionally but he rarely raped them. He wanted them to willingly become his, coyote had been so close before she left. Something in her had just... snapped.

Hitachi was the last one to close his eyes. "To bad, he makes wonderful company." Hitachi had always had a sweet spot for men, he always found them cute and enjoyed there company. He had slept with so many of them in his years he had lost count. But he had never had sex, or kept a mate. Booth things he wanted to someday do. He fell asleep and dreamt of a happier life. He would be the last one to wake up.

"No we shouldn't, the air deeper in the cave is stagnant. I don't like it." Enola suddenly grabbed him by his neck and pulled him closer. "Just... Stay like this, this is fine." She curled up against him, her face into his fur, and breathed out. The movement in the air that she created calmed her down and the rustling of Gem's fur soon drowned out the sound of rain. "Thanks, just let me act like a pup for a while." For a while she was silent. "Never tell anyone that I don't like thunder, no one. Understood?!" Though she didn't sound really convincing while she was shaking. After a while when she was sure there would be no more thunder she began to speak again in a friendlier goal. "Hey, when the rain stops. Where do you want to go? Any direction is fine by me." Her eyes slowly closed from drowsiness. Being scared was more exhausting then she expected.

Coyote was up first, which wasnt shocking considering she wasnt tired in the first place, and ran out of the cave, tail wagging as she barked happily. Her fire had died down while they slept, and she was excited, and hungry. Cheerful she vanished into the forest in search of something, anything to eat.

Blight and his new friend eventually fell asleep. She was nervous, and scared but she trusted him enough to close her eyes and rest in his company. He wasnt happy, she was okay. But still... she wasnt right.

Status
Not open for further replies.