The Bloods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hitachi smiled. "Oh ill preach peace when i wanna, love the people you know. Or mabey ill just sleep threw it." He looked at Coyotes injury. He mumbled a few words and his eyes sparked yellow for a second. In a flash the wound was gone and new fur was growing in fast.

Then Hitachi looked at the other wolf, "have i seen you before. I never forget a face." He said as he gave the wolf a roundabout as a predator would its prey. "You look tasty" He said in a joyfull maner. On top of that he didnt even mean tasty as in food.

Then he stepped back. "Am i what you expected the grand healer to be, look at me in all my lazy furry glory." he said with another laugh. "Anyway im glad to be back."

(I have given him the personality of someone who is always high lol)

Coyote laughed, "i love you dude" she wagged her tail happily "and no, you cant preach to the redbloods. The only ones who will listen left the court." she ran in a circle, chasing her tail for a minute than stopped "you look more like a healer than i look like a warrior"

(lol. and coyotes crazy)

"Cool then bro, ill make them redbloods listen. I found some plants can really play with peoples minds." Hitachi was not allowed to hurt people, but he was allowed to show them some fun intoxicating materials, as long as they wernt deadly.

He turned his attention back to Coyote, he pounced at her playfully, and nipped lightly on her ear. His tail waged. He was in a playfull mood. He wated for her to make a move. Somehow every time they played. Coyote always one. But Hitachi had no training as a warrior.

Coyote rolled her eyes, him and her plants. Growling playfully she jumped on his back, knowing she was so light it wouldn't hurt him and held onto his ear with her teeth. "ill teach you to nip at my ears"

Hitachi smiled, "ooh fisty today, i like it." He said with a laugh. He let her stay on his back, he may not have been stronger but he was bigger and she was light. "Anyway, time to talk buisness why are you heading into red territory. I would rather you not start war, and you have never been one to talk things out. I dont want you getting hurt either." Despite only hanging with Coyote acouple of times he treated her like a little sister. He would always take care of her.

She lay on his back, relaxed and rested her head on top of his. "The squirrels told me they've been taking blue-blood pups as blood slaves again." she shuddered "it is not a life i wish on anyone. and i need to see if thats true, and if it is. It needs to be stopped. They may only take willing participants. It is in the agreement we made. If they want a blood Whore, they need to convince them to agree to it"

"Ok so how about we do this with minimal death. You make a distraction, do whatever you do. Well you do that i will sneak the pups out. For once i agree with you though, i would never wish a life like that on those pups."

Hitachi had never experienced it but he had seen this before. They used the pups as slaves. Then they raped them. If the pup could not put out in either they atr the poor thing. "This was something Hitachi could not stand, he lived pups more then anything else in the world."

Last edited:
Coyote nodded "okay" she shook off the memories, she hadnt told anyone. Not even her own family that she was a slave to the red court, a favorite of one of the (many) princes. "lets go, before something bad happens"

(i have to go, goodnight. My little brothers been begging me to take him to get donuts. So were going first thing in the morning when they are still hot and fresh)

Night buddy :3

Enola looked at the wolf walking now beside her and she smiled at him. "You don't have to be so polite, you can call me however you want. But no miss or anything like that." She kept on walking while she talked so the distance between the other wolves and them grew only larger. Enola started to listen closely to what Gem said while not looking at him. Now she was confused, did he want her to feel pity for him. She sighed in anwser. "Hear that howl? It sounds healthy and if she is the warrior as you said then it should be alright. So it shouldn't remind you of that." It finally got through her thick skull. 'The warrior? why did he call her the warrior anyways. Wasn't that just a myth?' Again she looked over her shoulder to Gem. "If you really can't put your mind to rest we can go check on them. I only ran because of the fight in the first place." She felt a drop land on her nose, one of the many clouds that day had broken out. "Decide quickly or we won't be able to follow them if they decide to move." Soon after more drops began to fall from the sky.

Gem shook his head, "Lets keep on going. If we go with them who nose what danger we might get it. If she is howling i feel better." He said as he continued to walk alongside Enola." Anyway im sorry for mumbling ou do that at times." Soon the rain actually began to pore and all scent trails washed away.

Gem didnt mind the rain, it felt kinda good. But he knew they should find shelter before the storm picked up or it began to thunder. "So Enola, were are you from." He said with a smile. He was interested in knowing a bit more about her.

More and more drops fell, erasing all scents left behind. Like the forest wanted to start on a clean slate. "Don't mind it, I also have that habit." Enola started walking in a direction that was familiar to her, she had been here before. "You can keep up with my pace if I'm walking, right?" And she beckoned him to keep up as she picked up a faster walking pace.

The raindrops tickled her ears and she often had to shake her head to prevent water from going in. She didn't like rain, it made her coat heavy and the air felt disturbed. When Gem asked her something she glanced back for a moment. She didn't anwser yet, first she had to orientate herself. She looked around her. 'There is the rock. On the right way' Stepping past the rock she finally anwsered the question. "Honestly, I don't know where I'm from. I was born under a tree, wich I can't call exactly home." Once more she looked around her, hoping that she had found the right pad to an abandoned small cave. "If you are wondering about a pack, never had one. Don't need one either." Slowing down her pace she allowed gem to see what she was leading them to. "We can take shelter there for the moment." Once in the cave Enola shook her fur out. Still there were a lot of raindrops stuck to her coat, making the white patches shimmer a bit. "Any other questions? Or do you want to tell something about yourself?"

Gem trotted into the cave, and shook the water free from his fur. It was nice to be dry again, he looked at Enola and saw her coat shimmer. "Youre very pretty you know." He said as he layed down. "A loner huh, how do you with all the loneliness i never could." He said as he closed his eyes. He wasnt gonna fully sleep but he needed a little rest Enola was hard to keep up with.

"So what do you wanna know about me, my blood, my story, why im alone." He said quitely. He thought he might as well explain, mabey it woukd lower the tension that still lingered. "Soon after i was born i was ditched bye my father, and i dont remember what happened to my mother. But soon i was alone. I was alone until i turned 15. That was when a guardian found me weak and wounded, he let me travel with him, and on the way we picked up more weak and wounded. I helped him nurse them all to health. One day we were attacked, but we made it out. The guardian who was now are alpha was badly injured, so i spent all night on his wounds. That night he told me he loved me since the moment he picked me up. I became his mate, and beta of the pack. That came to an end later as a big pack attacked. My mate told me to run as he stood his ground and fought. He died as i ran. When i finnaly came back, i looked at him dead along with everyone that fought with him. The rest of the survivors scattered. After that i went from pack to pack, as a lowly omega. I either screwed up and was kicked or they figured out i liked guys. Apparently that shows as a sign of impurity and weakness. So no pack ever kept me. I became a loner, just looking for a mate or even a friend." He opened his eyes again and looked at Enola. "Anything else you wanna know."

Enola shook her fur again to get rid of the stubborn drops of water before she laid down herself. Her ears perked up for a moment when she heard the compliment and a grin appeared on her face. She wasn't used to compliments but she liked the sound of it. She was less fond of being called a loner. "You don't miss something you don't know." She mumbled before she listened to his story.

She had started to absentmindedly listen to the rain pelting the ground outside while listening to his story. Enola looked outside and saw small puddles forming. "No, I don't need to know much else. Just simple things." Breaking her view she looked back at Gem. "I bet losing him still hurts. I don't know how you exactly feel about this and I don't think I will ever know." She had softened her gaze at him. "You being a loner, that brings also something in question. Why did you tell me this so easily. Shouldn't you be afraid of me also shunning you?" She tilted her head a bit out of curiousity.

Gem didnt know what to say. "You were kind enough to let me hang around and i dont know. I felt like i could trust you." He said with a small wimper as he remembered his mate. I felt like you wouldnt shun me, and if you did really what did i have to loose."

He stood up and walkes next to Enola, "Mabey one day ill find a new mate. Ill find a pack that will accept me. Till then i would like to travel with you." He said with a hopeful smile. "Im may not be a good fighter, but as a crystal blood i can heal many wounds, if you get hurt it would be good to have me around." He said happily, he hoped Enola would accept. "And mabey we can actually become friends."

She stared at him for a while, judging, and then sighed with a smile. "Just lie back down. I know it's hard to keep up with me. We will travel again when the rain stops." She motioned to a spot beside her. "Better lie here, the water is creeping in on the spot you just were." For a moment she said nothing thinking about something he had said. "This is a sidenote, but I don't really care what kind of blood you are." Looking at him she continued. "As you probably noticed, I'm a silverblood. If I can I rather run then fight. Unless the wind will guide me to do so otherwise, wich I doubt." She crossed her front paws. "One last thing. A friend is someone you know and know you can trust. That means me are on the right path." Her grin had come back.

The rain was going on for a while now and it didn't seem like Enola could travel far today. Especially with Gem trying to keep up with her. In the end she gave up on the idea. She lay down her head on her paws, letting herself relax a bit. Suddenly there was a flash quickly followed by thunder. Enola was immediatly on attention. This could get worse, wich she wouldn't like. "I wonder if this weather is local or if it's spreading." She said half to herself. "Probably just bad luck on my side. I hate this weather." Another lightning strike came crashing down. This caught Enola unaware and she dug her nails in the earth. She kept staring at the rain pelting the ground.

(hello friends. i got my dounuts, and got hit (well bumped) by a car)

Kiyana trudged along the outskirts of Lifeblood territory. The she-wolf may look like a Lifeblood at a distance, but her build was that of a Silverblood. Upon closer inspection, the grey patches on her sides were not grey fur, but wings. She drug her paws through the mud, making them a few shades darker than her own body fur. Not looking where she was walking, she smacked her paw on a rock. She yelped, thdn growled at the rock. "Stupid rocks." She muttered. Her mossy green eyes locked onto the rock, with a huff, she flung the rock aside. It was a petty use of her abilities, but it kept her in practice. Hrr wings were folded uselessly at her sides. She was raised in a Lifeblood Pack and never met her Silverblood father, nor did she ever learn how to use her wings.

Damon heard the crash of thunder and looked at the sky. The storm waa getting pretty bad, and heading their way. "Hey, we should probably find somewhere to take shelter."

Coyote looked up from her perch on the Healers back. "i can make us a shelter!" she leaped off and started scratching at the ground. After a moment it fell away revealing a deep, dry burrow. "in you go" she said cheerfully hopping on Damons back and gnawing playfully on his ear. "now mush!"

Status
Not open for further replies.