The Bloods

Status
Not open for further replies.
He let out a deep, loud growl, one that showed he was serious. He repeated his question this time louder. He smelled blood in the air, and he raised his ears slightly to show he was concerned, but still cautious.

"Hey, Coyote." Damon turned and pointed out the wolf that looked ready to attack, "This is another good reason not to throw yourself into fights."
Damon then turned his attention to the new wolf, "Relax, I can assure you that we won't attack unless you do."

He lightened up and started wagging his tail. "Well I'm not going to attack." He saw the wounds. "You two ok?" He walked toward them slowly but kept his tail low.

(Curses i want to be part of this but i cant ditch were i am)

Damon backed up a bit, trying to keep his blood hidden. "Oh, no we're fine, they're just flesh wounds."

Coyote rolled her eyes "here i am. Chosen One, Warrior. Best fighter in all the lands and im being scolded by a powerless leafblood" she growled ignoring the stranger in her annoyance. "what is this world coming to?" she sank dramatically to the ground and rolled onto her back, her legs sticking straight up into the air and her tongue lolling out.

(aww, you can always be someone else)

Damon decided to ignore the comment as well as he could. "So what brings you to this neck of the woods?:

"Just following the rain." He looked up at the sky as he did they got slightly darker. "Theyll be here in about half an hour."

Coyote rolled onto her paws and started stalking away, clearly still upset "dumb, cocky good for nothing know it all" she growled as she started to rub against bushes on her way out of the small clearing.

Damon thought about just leaving the wolf to her musings, but decided against it. Mostly because it would be better to stay ahead of the storm, and he didn't think she would be paying attention to the storm's arrival.
"I'd better make sure she doesn't get herself killed. It was nice meeting you stranger."

Coyote decided to ignore Damon and began talking to the squirrels running above them "hows the nut search going bill? Oh really?! she did not!" she looked shocked "i cant believe jane dd that! Stealing acorns is a big no-no. Ill talk to her when i see her"

"Are you talking to the squirrels?" Damon was puzzled by the warrior's actions. "Hello?"

Hitachi was searching for Coyote he kept on gaining and loosingher sent. His nose must havebeen stuffed. Funny how he was the grand healer and he couldnt fix a stuffy nose. Finnaly hecaught a wif of her again and ran twords it. "Coyote its me Hitachi let me know youre here and im not crazy" He said with a laugh,as he layed down. He guessed Coyote heard him and was around. So he layed in the sunbacked grass and fell asleep waiting for her. If anything shewould pick up his scent.

She glared at him "of course i am. They have alot of good gossip. And they see and hear everything." one of them jumped onto her back and rested between her shoulder blades. She listened intently "i see. Ill have to pay the red court another visit then... They have started taking female blueblood pups as blood slaves... again" she sighed and stopped by a tree so the squirrel could climb up. Once it was safely in the branches she kept walking, angling herself in the direction of the mountain.

Just as she started walking she froze and her ears shot up. Her head titled, a familiar voice wafted through her imagination. One she had only heard a handful of times. "im here, come to me" she whispered, knowing he would hear her. They were a pair, one would always be able to reach out to another, so long as they met and renewed their bond.

(He fell asleep)

"Really?" Damon tried to listen very closely to for any words, but only heard the usual chattering and noises. "Are you sure?" He looked over to see that she was no longer paying attention to the squirrels, instead mumbling something to herself. "Hey, what's wrong?"

"nothing" she shook out her fur, deciding she had just been imagining things. He wasnt back, and if he were he would find her. She wasnt exactly low profile. "You cant hear them because your ears are closed. As guardian, and Chosen one i hear the whispers in the trees and voices in the wind." she kept walking "are you sure you want to follow me? Im going to the red court, heart of the red bloods territory to visit the king"

The information made Damon pause. He always had trouble with the reds. If not for his blood, then for their inherent need to be prejudice jerks. He knew that not all reds were like that, but most of them were.
Still, this wolf was his best chance to find the healer, he couldn't pass that up.
"Yeah, as long as I'm careful, I should be fine."

As Hitachi rested, his partners scent grew fainter. "Ahh she must have missed me." He thought as he streached out and yawned. "Guess i should go after her." He stood himself up and walked twords the scent." Eventually he finally saw her and some other wolf.

"You dogs, whats up." He walked over to them and rubbed his head against Coyote. "You missed me i had to get up from my nap and i was so relaxed. Who is the new kid." He said with a smile. "He is kinda cute." Hitachi chuckled a bit but he ment it. To bad Chosen ones wernt spouse to join packs or find mates.

Coyote ignored Damon and licked Hitachi's face "its been a long time friend. Mind helping me with my shoulder?" she looked at it, it was still oozing blood, and patches of fur were missing. "i need to visit the 'king' and i dont want to look weak. you can come too, if you promise not to start preaching peace to everyone" she giggled and whispered to him "he is a little cute. I wont tell if you want to mess around with him. He wouldn't technically count as a mate since you cant have pups"

Status
Not open for further replies.